What's new

OUTSIDER ART

DAT

ya wildone .I don't have an ex I don't no what the hell ur talkin bout. lol But I do appreciate your concern.STAY CALM and HIT THE BONG.hha:huggg:

LLB yah, I would very much be interested in checkin out that artist and new styles in general.

Freet high we got some snow.:laughing:

Mj the Indicator. herez a picture of my pencils and I use smooth BRISTOL paper.

god you guys are so sweet to me, thanks for all the wonderful comments and inspiration..
, I would like to share some special sweet doggie biscuits wth you, please help yourselves! Staight from Amsterdam a Special Breeders Boutique Dog Kush blend.

AHA! Prismacolor and lumograph, I can't figure out the green ones. I like bristol for ink and wash and sometimes it works out better with gouache than hot press would. This mill has pretty paper for pencil - http://www.moulinduverger.com mmm Dank Whitmans, don't mind if I do. Dank you.

GREEN PENCILS!!!! :artist:Das Faber Castell 9000, my choice for F, yellow ones are Derwent has to be or I quit forever.

Last edited:

fulltimehuman

I don't think its taking it too far. I destroyed my art periodically through my life . I have made so much art that has just been destroyed and tossed into the garbage after spending months creating it . Ah let me tell you , the best photos i have ever taken were of my husband ripping apart a 10 ft by 10 ft canvas collage , it can be very very sexy..Installations filled with stuff, here today gone tomorrow.. its all about the process. I would do it but I don't have the money to buy a chucky doll right now.

I like Paleolithic Art and would dig doing a hike up to some to see if i could feed in on the ancient vibes.

I have been growing now for 7 years and making ganja art the entire time. Not once have i ever sat in front of my plants and attempted to draw them, not until tonight.
Hella bright with the 600 watt HPS. gotta wear sunglasses , sunscreen and a big rim hat.

Your soooooooo classic. Happy thanksgiving everybody been traveling just a tad...:dance013: I tell my wife all the time when she says why dont you just SELL your paintings and do x y z blah blah.... I always say I would feel much better if I just took them all at once to the beach make a bonfire and BURN those FUCKERS!!!!
Instead I just paint right over them and start again.....:ying:
I guess when you are master of the universe time and space giver of life and destroyer of worlds.......its your DUTY! lol.....love your growth and especially since you shared! Its the heart-sleeve collective.:biggrin:

fulltimehuman

Speakin' of Bristol Board...... I just did these for one of the local 'entrepeneurs' around here. Not Harley Davidson enough for the 'dabber kids' -what next?- but got me back using my Parallel Pen by pentel which I absolutely dig using. Once I get the feel that is.......of course practice makes perfect and all that noize don't you know.So nowwwww I need a few big pads of bristol and a quart of walnut ink...I'll be golden. When I am on the cheap, flea markets and swap meets usually have maps old posters schematics, some of which are on really quality paper, thats old and dirty.....but I digress. :tiphat:

I love the copperplate nibs and obliques, but I'm too chicken. You can get pretty wide and uniform its impressive, blackletter is my favorite with a brause nib. I saw an art forger doc and the artist would remove endpapers from 15th century books to harvest medieval quality paper. Tempted. Walnut is great on that Ampersand Claybord too.

fulltimehuman

Look into these pentel parallel pens its just two flat metal plates, various widths, really easy flow and doesn't snag like those... damn nibs!!! I love the flow of the clayboard, but its kinda pricey....I know ya got to pay to play! I'm just bummed that Pearl Art closed here in Huntington Beach SoCal. There was also one DTLA on La Brea I think, but they both closed. Now there are just a few brick and mortars......in New Jersey:)~ Did you ever see the Orson Wells movie, F is for FAKE? Now that is a classic on multiple levels speaking of forgeries....
Also knew a General Contractor who built a hidden room for one forger, who in fact was busted by the FBI in his house annnnnd..... They didn't find his secret room.So the story goes. Sleep well all!

fulltimehuman

damn we have a hella lot in common. I feel like jumpin the first flight to LA to hang with you and your wife. Its so hard to meet cool people up here. ever hear of the SEATTLE freeze. such Phonies. Buk is king. I will never forget picking up my first book by him when I was living in Philly. I spent the next month devouring everything he had ever written.
Hey anytime.....its a party after all! I never have heard of the SEATTLE freeze? I like the SUN CITY GIRLS, they live or lived-RIP charlie-in SEATTLE. And Bukowski was cool, I also really get inspired by Wm. Burroughs, the western lands trilogy and all those cool books. Do you listen to musica while doing art? I always do, well not allllways. But a little Scientist the dub selector or maybe some Dead C humming away in the backround? I have one old roommate that moved up to Whidby Island thats kind of close to Seattle rt?:huggg:

S

SPG.

^Hmmn :yummy: Wheres those Chocolates! ...........Oh!!!!

Nice DAT...:) Now ill look at the OTHER pages! ;)
ltr/soon!?

S

SPG.

Nice Stone Work dude.
I decorated my tent with Halloween stuff.
Tying to finish the Trichome Painting is difficult.
My SLH waterfarm scrog looks pretty good.
shes my artsiest plant.:watchplant:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56318&pictureid=1335139&]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56215&pictureid=1335136&]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56215&pictureid=1335135&]View Image[/url]

Woa Dat..
"i can't draw for Sh*te!" :D .. :nono:
^ Aboriginal looking!

You and Your Gruesome Figures!! E.G Severed handssss! :-D

"Are you (or Artists in General!) able to Draw as Precisely From Memory?"

Ya gonna Help me Decorate!!!!?? :)

Last edited:

DAT

hmmm walnut ink and 9000 F Daber Castell pencils? i wanna SEE!!!
No I haven't seen that Orsen Wells Movie F is for Fake.
Im going to watch it now!
ur so much fun SPG! i m working on my memory . trying to simplify my life.
whidby island is a stones throw away from me.
I like to mix it up music wise. Like right now i have in Notorious Big but earlier today i was listening to Pantera. Hendrix last night and various radio stations.

Cleaned up my studio and moved stuff around. Brought my drawing desk to sit right in front of my Harvesting tent.

Nowonder

The FINEST thread yet! Love the art what Fantastic works! Encore!!

Takin the high roads..Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed! First day of my life!

fulltimehuman

hey DAT look at this!I saw my old DAT player and thought of you!!!!!!!
And a lovely quote by a lovely man......ray.

'To create is divine, to reproduce is human'-Man Ray

DAT

HI NoWonder! thanks for the kind words and great to have you here!

LOL! ha u crack me up FTH and blow my mind with your amazing art! so trippy and thought provoking!

ha, sorry to see that garden down to that black tar man. that's a funny before and after image of the transition. What a killer grow you had there, very impressive.Looks like you should prob be busting out the grow gear again dude.lol
what is that plant? I love when the leaves turn mello yellow like that, makes the buds look even tastier...

that DAT DAT is crazy to still have around like that... I still have a bunch of slides of my artwork that I took back when that's how you showed your art to other long distance. Before computer imaging really took off.. that was back in the 90's. I need a slide projector. Ah shit man, that picture of the tar is really depressing, especially when I have jars and jars of Meds overflowing that I would like to donate to nice needy kind folks like you.

Kimberly, I'm gutted. I don't want to quit. I'll have a Japanese watercolor finished this month and will remember to share. I don't get to go back to pencil or pen and ink until I make it through a couple large scale watercolors and a silk painting.

DAT

Kimberly, I'm gutted. I don't want to quit. I'll have a Japanese watercolor finished this month and will remember to share. I don't get to go back to pencil or pen and ink until I make it through a couple large scale watercolors and a silk painting.

LARGE SCALE watercolors and SILK PAINTINGS! whoo hoo, I cant wait for that! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts