What's new

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks like a proper dusting...... ,

NYS - more than 6 is illegal but effectively there's zero enforcement, and you've gotta be fucking the DA's wife.............. and daughter for them to prosecute....

or be related to Trump.....

Hopefully you aren't banging the wife and daughter bro, if so, kudos - :tiphat:...........
there's no legal 6 in NY until July 2024, 18 months after the opening of the first legal rec dispo. if you have a med card you can grow 6 since jan 2023.

I don't ever let that stop me but important to know that overgrow is a class E felony since recreational, was a misdemeanor before.

ALBANY — New York is entering its third outdoor growing season since marijuana was legalized in the spring of 2021, but recreational users are still not allowed to legally cultivate their own plants — and that authorization may not come until well past next year’s planting season.

A provision in the Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act approved the home cultivation of cannabis for personal use, but declared it can begin only after the state Office of Cannabis Management has issued “regulations governing home cultivation of cannabis, which will occur within 18 months of the first adult-use retail sale.”

But the first “legal” sale of recreational marijuana in New York did not take place until late December when a downstate nonprofit organization, Housing Works, opened a retail marijuana shop in New York City. That means the regulations authorizing homegrown plants for personal use may not be approved until July 2024.

State officials have said the delay in allowing homegrown marijuana was, in part, designed to prevent a proliferation of available marijuana that could impede the success of nascent retail stores. Last week, the first retail marijuana shop in the Capital Region opened in Schenectady.

But the strategy has not stopped a booming underground marketplace from emerging, including merchants who have opened unlicensed marijuana shops in bustling urban settings.

For now, only individuals with medical marijuana prescriptions are allowed to legally grow at home.
They received that authorization last September when the state approved regulations allowing medical marijuana patients — who could already purchase products from licensed medical dispensaries — to grow up to three mature plants and three immature plants at home. They also have the option of using “designated caregivers” to grow the crops for them.

The regulations additionally allow a medical patient or their caregiver to possess up to 5 pounds of cultivated marijuana in addition to any plants. Mature plants are those which have buds forming; immature plants can be any height as long as they do not have buds visible.

It is illegal for a patient or caregiver to sell marijuana, seeds or plants to another person, but they are allowed to give up to 3 ounces of cannabis or 24 grams of concentrated cannabis to another certified patient or caregiver. Practitioners certified to prescribe marijuana can do so for any reason, including insomnia and anxiety.

The delays in authorizing retail sales — and, as a consequence, the legalization of home cultivation for personal use — has sparked unrest in the industry and recently led a new coalition of medical marijuana license holders and recreational market hopefuls to file a lawsuit seeking to force the Office of Cannabis Management to open the retail licensing process “for all applicants.”

For those seeking to risk growing marijuana plants for personal use without a prescription — whether indoors or during New York’s limited outdoor growing season — the law change two years ago also led to a sharp decline in law enforcement initiatives targeting illicit harvesting. And now with marijuana prescription holders able to grow multiple plants in their gardens, it could become harder for police to enforce the regulations.

As of last week, the state had 120,827 registered medical cannabis patients — down from the 124,485 last September.

The Times Union reported two years ago that the number of marijuana plants seized by police across New York had plummeted as many law enforcement agencies abandoned their once-annual missions — often aided by State Police helicopters — to locate and remove the crops.

The costly missions, which usually unfolded during harvest season from August to October, had historically been a mix of State Police aerial units working with local sheriff’s departments and other agencies on the ground to spot and then remove large marijuana plantings.

For the State Police, the helicopter missions cost more than $1,000 per hour in fuel and maintenance costs, not including wages for pilots or others on board. Some of that money was reimbursed by the federal government based on the amount of plants seized.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
if you have a med card you can grow 6 since jan 2023.
have two adults here with cards

Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act

The Revenuers will get you :)

class e felony what a joke.
as a three time felon maybe not :(

outlaw 4 life guerilla growers on the front line of the drug war.
G_d bless you :)

upstate inda house
glad to have you with us here

be safe and grow well

S_M

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The costly missions, which usually unfolded during harvest season from August to October, had historically been a mix of State Police aerial units working with local sheriff’s departments and other agencies on the ground to spot and then remove large marijuana plantings.

For the State Police, the helicopter missions cost more than $1,000 per hour in fuel and maintenance costs, not including wages for pilots or others on board. Some of that money was reimbursed by the federal government based on the amount of plants seized.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s a legal dispensary coming to Oneonta soon according to the Times Union ..Also a gray market shop has proliferated in a nearby town the owner is such a fucking jackass , and so are his customers

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
ablated May Day and Cinco de mayo to all

Today is Saturday 05/06/2023 and as they it is time to get the show on the road :)

I put six plants in the ground today the are all female photo regulars

I put out one of each

Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess

Blueberry x Chocolate OG

MAC Bk1

Mr. Clean x MAC

Mo Rockin Peanut Butter Kush

DSCN7020x.jpg

MoRockin Peanut Butter Kush

DSCN7021x.jpg

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess

DSCN7022z.jpg

DJ Short Blueberry x Chocolate OG ( Thai )

DSCN7023x.jpg

Mr. Clean x MAC

DSCN7025x.jpg

Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess

DSCN7027x.jpg

DSCN7035.JPG

MAC Bk1

some Autos that went out 4/14/2023

DSCN7032.JPG

DSCN7033.JPG

Autos hate me :(

be safe and grow well

S_M

led05

Chasing The Present
^^ GL with the grows, great time to put out after a week of rain & a nice week ahead of us to come…. I’m gonna stick out a few autos this year as testers that a Canadian Auto grower shared with me, he gets them big (lbs) and is well N of me here so I’m curious what they’ll do

Happy Growing !

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Good Evening Today is July 1st 2023 and wow am I a slacker :( got busy working for a living

and have not updated this thread forever
DSCN7040.jpg
DSCN7041.jpg
DSCN7042.jpg
DSCN7043.jpg
DSCN7044.jpg
DSCN7045.jpg

here are my plant outside here New York 5/28/2023 frosted three times

not feeling the love may have gone out a bit to early :(

DSCN7049.jpg
DSCN7050.jpg
DSCN7051.jpg
DSCN7052.jpg

so plant that went out may 1st to reveg flowered out inside this is 06/17/2023

more to come

Timj

You grow some fine plants @Social_Misfit . NY here too, south of Albany. I was busted in 2019 it was a joke of an arrest. I had 2 inside plants, 2 seedling and 1 outside plants. The police department had a new detective that wasn't to start until Monday. The same with the town judge. I was arrested on a Sunday and charged with a class "C" felony, 10 + pounds. As these idiots charged me with the weight of the soil in the pots too. I did have a few pounds of dried bud. The judge came in around 11:30 pm to arraign me. When I came before the DA to answer the charges with my public defender, no one could find my file. The judge just had the charges. The DA said with legalization being so close they were no going to prosecute. I was allowed to plead down to disorderly conduct. Legalization was supposed to be about correcting social injustice. Now, it's become all about the dispensaries making coin for the fat politicians.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Now, it's become all about the dispensaries making coin for the fat politicians.

At the rate New York is moving that ship will have sailed

They could be making huge coin but have no clue on how to getting the product out

Today is 07/02/2023 here are some shots from today

DSCN7085.jpg
DSCN7086.jpg
DSCN7087.jpg
DSCN7088.jpg
DSCN7089.jpg
DSCN7090.jpg

These are all some MAC cross not sure more than likely tags are long gone

I flowered them out then put them outside May 5

they would have revegged faster under lights but since there is a six plant limit

this was just a test too see how and if they would reveg outside and they did :)

I am giving them to a grower I know if they drop them in the ground they should take off

like a rocket

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
my six plants today

DSCN7091.jpg
DSCN7092.jpg
DSCN7093.jpg
DSCN7094.jpg
DSCN7095.jpg
DSCN7096.jpg

So since six is the count these are my six plants for the 2023 Outside Season

I will need to think about how I will support these plants as I am looking to grow trees

Thinking about making cages with 6 foot page/weld wire and T-Posts

The wind blows here 362 days a year

I need to look I remember someone growing on a board that was on the ocean in Cali, the wind would

blow his plants

looking to get 4 pounds dried and cured a plant, so bring on the sunshine and time to get growing ;)

all the best and be safe

Social_Misfit

Timj

my six plants today

View attachment 18860729 View attachment 18860730 View attachment 18860731 View attachment 18860732 View attachment 18860733 View attachment 18860734

So since six is the count these are my six plants for the 2023 Outside Season

I will need to think about how I will support these plants as I am looking to grow trees

Thinking about making cages with 6 foot page/weld wire and T-Posts

The wind blows here 362 days a year

I need to look I remember someone growing on a board that was on the ocean in Cali, the wind would

blow his plants

looking to get 4 pounds dried and cured a plant, so bring on the sunshine and time to get growing ;)

all the best and be safe

Social_Misfit
Sound like you're growing some massive trees. I'm happy with 8 ounces per plant. I thought our "overlords" set our on hand limit to 5 pounds?

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I thought our "overlords" set our on hand limit to 5 pounds?

you got me there my friend I tried to read the rules and gave up :(

like a simple question for the grower

I have 15 cuts in the water no roots they are how many plants?

I have a 100 seedling in drink cups unsexed they are how many plants?

I did read the tax thing they just passed that starts with Anyone

I know who anyone is. us

I would worry more about the taxman then LEO

be safe and grow well

Social_Misfit

Last edited:

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I had 2 inside plants, 2 seedling and 1 outside plants.

My Friend the State Police and the County Sheriffs showed up here last August, flew over my place

with a helicopter with guns

My wife called me and I told her what to do

she unlocked the gate at the end of my driveway told the Trooper whatever he needs to take help himself

they came on the place and whacked down 70+ plus plants wrote no paper work and no one went

to jail

things have change a lot not long ago my three time convicted felon ass would have been in jail

for life

one cop told my wife he could not believe I had so many male plants out and I should

learn how to clone females

my wife told the cop she has tried to tell me but he will not listen he is a know it all

would have done and easy 100 + pounds and sold pot

bad Juju and the Police took it

Social_Misfit

Last edited:

Timj

At least they didn't find my genetics when they busted me. It was the only thing other than no prison time that I was happy about. I did need to report to the probation office up until my hearing, which sucked. This wasn't my first go around with law enforcement either.