What's new

Outdoors in California

minds_I

Veteran
Things are lookin great!

The early finishers are almost done! 1-2 weeks!

The Thai plants are turning out good. For sativas they are not that far form being done 3 weeks. I figured they would go till November.

praying for everyone's successful harvest!
Bless

Hello all,

Great job Mendo.

Got any close-ups of those sativas?

I have what appears to be a sativa donimate girl I acquired from a local farmers market. I was told it was a Vanilla Kush but from what I have read that is supposed to be indica dominate.

So, having little experience with sativas in the E.T., I am concerned about how long it will take her to finish. I have just acquired an ez-up for rain but temp and humidity play a role as well. Wind is easy with a fan I have. Still I have a feeling that she won't finish completely in time. Maybe 5-6 weeks left. I do not know really.

She does have a really sweet fruity terpintine odor...mmmmm quite different from my indicas (SD, Buddha Passion). The tricks are all cloudy on the indicas so I am thinking 2-3 more weeks for them.

minds_I

picture.php

picture.php

mendo420

Veteran
Where to start?

Where to start?

Thai plants!!!
Nice sativa, I'm surprised they are budding so strong so early.
Some have a sweet citrus smell, some have an earthy smell.
Any way you look at them its thai weed!!!!

Hope I can incorporate this Thai weed into the breading program.

mendo420

Veteran
I finished pollinating this weekend.

So many F3's and F1's.
Should be nice selection next year!

And the crosses from last year are banging!
The blueberry diesel x purple diesel looks so good.

Buds are starting to stack up. Big thick colas!

mendo420

Veteran
Got any close-ups of those sativas?

Enjoy the Thai pics!
I cant believe they are as far along as they are.

I almost did not start these Thai seeds because of how long I thought they would go.

I let my G13 x Amnesia Haze out til nov 28 last year!
I dumped that strain before I harvested it.

I just got a cut of the vanilla kush. It came from clear lake farmers market The plants it came off of are budding now and looks sativa dominate to me.

minds_I

Veteran
Enjoy the Thai pics!
I cant believe they are as far along as they are.

I almost did not start these Thai seeds because of how long I thought they would go.

I let my G13 x Amnesia Haze out til nov 28 last year!
I dumped that strain before I harvested it.

I just got a cut of the vanilla kush. It came from clear lake farmers market The plants it came off of are budding now and looks sativa dominate to me.

Hello all,

It may be the same vanilla kush as I also got mine from Clearlake (Good Karma). I had the breeders card here somewhere. I was under the impression it was an indica dominate strain.

I will let you know, it is still out into October I am confident. We will see.

minds_I

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I bought two packs from Barney Farms, over a two year period, and every seed except 2 were extremely sativa dominate. Every one of those plants produced some amazing, unique herb. You should be stoked, and from my experience, it is very mold resistant.

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking nice mendo, I'm getting ready to go do my first shift in the trim shed as well, not a bad way to start the weekend!! Looking good man, bue and purple genetics go well together