What's new

Outdoors 2013 Blue Suger, Chem#4, BB OG let it fly!

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
Joe turned me on to a lotta cool things, I actually smoked with Brian Redban once in Vegas, haha. hey, what do you think about this site, I haven't had much time to look into it but seems curious... http://www.surthrival.com/

furrywall11

Yayyy, Awesome, Brian seems pretty cool. I found a lot of things on that site intriguing. The seed cups, chagga extract, deer antler velvet, cow colostrum(not my bag, baby), and, the company seemed to have good conscious mission statement.

furrywall11

Thanks, CGG.. :)

So, the Grapes of Wrath is at a very depressing point... Tom Joad just met up with his family and, they're about to head out to California which was good fun....but now...the heisters and schemers are buying up all the belongings, lives, dreams, and hard work of the would be travelers for dirt cheap 'cause they're being forced out of where they're at.

And.... What's up with my plants? There are these strange rumors floating around the neighborhood about "an early year" ? Plants going into flower a couple weeks early... IDK, my girls seem to be stacking up the leaves but, it that might be a sign that they're about to stretch out. I ain't sweatin' it... Nothing wrong with a smaller early harvest. Besides, I think I saw this last year.... instead of your standard two weeks of stretch like indoors they seem to stack and stretch alternately for about a month with sure signs of flower showing in the beginning of August.

Pictures tomorrow. Bless

furrywall11

Well, let's see... I gave the Blue Sugars too much nitrogen and they're probably only going to reach about half their potential. This is the first time I've ever grown this strain and, the first time I've ever used this soil so... I'm not going to beat myself up too much. And besides, half their potential still means 2-3lbs on most and 4-5 on the one that I didn't plant in vermifire and then feed half strength General Organics a month later. Blue Sugar is very N sensitive. I'm learning through making mistakes and I'm constantly improving and enjoying the the whole process. :) I love this work...and it keeps food in the fridge, too. :) mmmm... Falafel...

The Chemdawg #4s are all smiles and stretchy stretch vigor. The Blueberry OGs are doing great..and most are starting to stretch. I love watching them stretch because they really do double + in size from the beginning of the stretch. I did a tea and few minutes of watering today and I'm probably going to start with a bat guano top dressing on some of them followed by some GO flower nutes in about seven days.

Blueberry OG
IMG_1756.jpg

Chemdawg #4... The north (and less impressive) side. Sorry, if I take a south shot my crib will show up in the pic
IMG_1762.jpg

Aisle pic
IMG_1741.jpg

Back with more pics at the end of the month after all the stretching is done.. !

Attachments

• IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 8

furrywall11

well thank you everyone for your kind comments....

The garden is doing well... Blue Sugars are pretty well recovered as much as they're going to be from the N overdose I gave them in the beginning of July. It seems like there are two phenos - possibly one that leans towards Sugar Kush and the other towards Blue Dream.... Time will tell and I'm pretty excited. The Chemdawg#4s stretched a lot and right now they have the appearance of a super sativa but..... I grew this in my lightdep and I know those buds are going to get massive and chunky.... :D

Watering about 6 minutes every other day for the big ones..... a buddy of mine grew some chem4 and used lama dung tea and his flowers were some of the stinkiest I've ever seen so, I've incorporated that.... listened to a heck of a lot of Duncan Trussel family hour podcasts while watering..

I've been trying to take pics lately but I can't seem to get the right lighting (iphone camera isn't that great) and... well, I actually can't find a place to stand that will allow for a full shot like I could in July haha...

:thank you:

Chemdawg #4
IMG_1956.jpg

Blueberry OG
IMG_1951.jpg

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
DUNCAN TRUSSELL FAMILY HOUR YAYYYYYY :yay:

the lavender hour was so great too...
That's your next step if you wanna go deeper, lol. The one with the Heidecker' s is golden.

Looking great by the way. :woohoo:

furrywall11

La lala la la la! Duncan!! I love the Monsanto commercials... Fish people swimming though superstructures filled with amniotic fluid...... ahh, good stuff. Thanks for the recommendation, boobs..

Oh my, october is approaching fast........The chemdawg 4's are gittin chunky...

:dance013:

IMG_2001.jpg

furrywall11

WHew! Workin' a bit too frequently and intensely. I'm inviting this attitude to back into my life: http://youtu.be/BUIlKbZKha0

Things are looking good except for a bit of drooping and yellowing on some of the chem #4's.... At first I thought shit, broad mites, then I took out my 100x microscope and can't see squat besides all the other plants next to them are unaffected, so, underwatering, nope, over watering, nope.... I'm pretty stumped. I'm going to try some compost tea tomorrow and then some B vits the day after.

couple a pics..

Chem #4
IMG_2051.jpg

Chem #4
IMG_2054.jpg

Blueberry OG
IMG_2037.jpg

Wishing everyone healthy and happy plants!

highroller614

:joint:I'm late to your party but read from beginning to end........Hell of a thread here! I see your using compost for teas and top dressing. I added it to my organic recipe I'm using already. Lets just say the results are stellar! Your grow is lookin flawless keep up the good work and lets hope for a dry fall.....stay toking my friend :joint: :smokeit: :smoker:

furrywall11

Thank you! thank you! We took the tops of the chemdawg #4 on the 5th of October. They foxtailed, got dense and, frosted over... so it was time. The page on chedmawg #4 sez that this plant is supposed to max out at 7ft but, these were over ten feet tall from the base of the plant, which was kinda cool. Supposedly, this clone came directly from Swerve so maybe it's a SFV og x chemdawg #4. Harvestin' was ridiculous fun.. Up next, Blueberry OG. The stickiest plant I've ever seen....