Strain/Breeder: 5 G's Blue Ganja, Rebel Seeds
Harvest Time: Oct 5
Latitude of Grow: 47 N
Yield: 6 oz
Mold: Very little
Potency: Good, Balanced, though leans towards Indica
Year of Grow: 2014
picture.php

Nice fruity citrus peel smell. No scruffle all nice fat buds.

Irael

Strain/Breeder: Crimea Blue / Barneys Farm
Harvest Time: Oct 9
Latitude of Grow: 50 N
Yield: ~110 Grams per Plant dry
Mold: Medium, 1 Pheno got some Mold on the Headbud.
Potency: Very Nice, Activating, Euphoric, Mostly Sativa (i think its because i cut her a bit too early.)
Year of Grow: 2014

Pics:

Greetz

snuggles

Strain/Breeder: Durga Mata
Harvest time: late September
Latitude of grow: 47 N
Average yield: medium yield
Mold: No problem
Potency: 7/10

Strain/Breeder: White Russian
Average yield: high yield
Mold: small problem
Potency: 9/10

Strain/Breeder: Santa Maria/Plank
Harvest time: late September/early Oktober (could have gone longer)
Average yield: medium yield (contrary to the info i had, the plants finished late)
Mold: No problem
Potency: 8/10

Strain/Breeder: Chronic
Average yield: High yield
Mold: small problem
Potency: 6/10

greets

snuggles

Strain/Breeder: Black Domina
Harvest time: mid September
Average yield: low/medium yield
Mold: big problem

Irael

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Strain/Breeder: Purple Power (Female Seeds)
Harvest Time: September 25 th
Latitude of Grow: 50 N
Yield: ~100 Grams per Plant dry
Mold: Nothing, very resistant!
Potency: I got the green Pheno which is more Sativa-like than the purple one, but still very nice high, i liked the Taste very much.
Year of Grow: 2012

Pics:

Greetz
[/FONT]

goldmund

Strain/Breeder:cheese/dinafem
Harvest time:1st to 15 october
Latitude of grow: 48 N
Average yield:good :400grs
Mold:a bit 5%
Potency: 8.5/10
year of grow:2014

goldmund

Strain/Breeder:cream caramel sweet seeds
Average yield:good :450 grs
Mold:just a bit
Potency: 8.5/10
year of grow:2013

goldmund

Strain/Breeder:pakistan chitral kush/cannabiogen
Average yield:very good:550 grs on mi biggest plant
Mold:no mold at all
Potency: 7/10
year of grow:2014
this strain may be the easier i've ever grown

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02016.jpg
    DSC02016.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02020.jpg
    DSC02020.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 40

Lyfespan

Strain/Breeder: Black Domina
Harvest time: mid September
Average yield: low/medium yield
Mold: big problem

Never had any issues with mold, PM, or bud rot with black domina, this strain is quite resilient and can deal with a great bit of stress from training or heat. I have worked with this strain extensively and will continue to have her in my stable for a long time. We will be releasing crosses of this fine lady next year.

Love all the info that's missing here btw. Is this like wiki, I gotta fill it in?

hamstring

Veteran
Never had any issues with mold, PM, or bud rot with black domina, this strain is quite resilient and can deal with a great bit of stress from training or heat. I have worked with this strain extensively and will continue to have her in my stable for a long time. We will be releasing crosses of this fine lady next year.

Love all the info that's missing here btw. Is this like wiki, I gotta fill it in?

Tell me more---I am a fan of La Con and other hard hitting indica dominate strains, endless sky was also fav .

I have know of black domina strain for a long time but never heard it being use often as used guerrilla strain .

9/10 potency will always turn my head !! what is taste and smoke like I haven't heard any rave reviews what are your thoughts?:tiphat:

Lyfespan

Tell me more---I am a fan of La Con and other hard hitting indica dominate strains, endless sky was also fav .

I have know of black domina strain for a long time but never heard it being use often as used guerrilla strain .

9/10 potency will always turn my head !! what is taste and smoke like I haven't heard any rave reviews what are your thoughts?:tiphat:

Down to 3 phenos,

one is really tall growing 6-10', centered kola, fairly well self supported she doesn't get as dark as the other two. She tends to stay more green and orange. Taste tends to be more funky spice, kinda reminds me of the way lemon zinger tea smells dry.

Second one tends to trident grow, multi kola, 4-6' less self supported, once she starts filling in. She will turn dark purple, with bright green leaves all the way down to her last week. She tends to boast a huge licorice and berry smells that people crave, this ones bho was tasty.

The last one is kinda a mix of the first two, with her structure being centered kola and 4-6' she will turn purple before all the rest, she also turns her leaves before she really ready. Her flavor is super deep spice' with hints of coffee or some have said stew or roast.

Taking her at a 50/50 will get you a high that comes up fast, most experience her right behind the eyes, that's her telling you to relax, which she does really well. Excellent end of the day smoke.

Taking her at farther along will be some ready heavy sedative smoke, really takes the edge off fast.

Yields have been high for me do to longer veg time 6-8weeks, with dense nugs even outdoor.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey everybody, Here's 3 strains that are my fav's , up at 45 degrees north. They all finish the third week of October. All are prone to a little bit of mold, but with a little due diligence can be harvested successfully without major lose.

First pic is a single Exodus Kush plant in an 18 gal. tote. Gave me 2 lbs. of huge killer buds, and that's without the larf...
picture.php

Next up is Dinachem . Also a single plant in an 18 gal. tote, directly behind the Exodus Kush plant.
picture.php

Then I had a Kosher Kush in that 5. pail. If I remember correctly I got just about 10 ozs. from that one.
picture.php

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hey everybody, Here's 3 strains that are my fav's , up at 45 degrees north. They all finish the third week of October. All are prone to a little bit of mold, but with a little due diligence can be harvested successfully without major lose.

First pic is a single Exodus Kush plant in an 18 gal. tote. Gave me 2 lbs. of huge killer buds, and that's without the larf...
View Image

Next up is Dinachem . Also a single plant in an 18 gal. tote, directly behind the Exodus Kush plant.
View Image

Then I had a Kosher Kush in that 5. pail. If I remember correctly I got just about 10 ozs. from that one.
View Image
How was the DinaChem? I have a pack somewhere
And thinking about crackin a couple

ghostmade

Veteran
@ doubletripleog
Sweet yeilds out of relatively small containers.what was the maintenance on them things.and what were you feeding them?
Also when did you put them out?thanks for your reply.d9nt be scared to pm me the reply lol

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
How was the DinaChem? I have a pack somewhere
And thinking about crackin a couple

The Dinachem is really nice. Super growth rates, with huge crystal covered donkey dicks(at least outside they get that big). Nice and potent too. Makes really light colored BHO.

That year it was my second best producer, next to the Exodus Kush. I had 3 Dinachems in the ground at that spot that gave me jus over 4 pounds between the 3. The tote plant in the pic, yielded just over a pound.

I have another seed plant of it going right now, to clone and put a bunch of the clones outdoors. Really good cash cropper.

45th

Strain/Breeder: Lowryder
Harvest time: Oct 15
Latitude of grow: 45 Degrees
Average yield: 55 grams
Mold?: oh Hell no...
Potency:I'd grow again but Lowryder has been replaced
Year of grow 2014

Way out in the woods, imported horse compost, slow release granular ferts, beside a stream, not in flood danger, nibbled early by a deer, not really an issue....loved this stuff overall....I have a post on 2015 planned grow.

showthread.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304461

DSCF7029_zps15d7fe8d.jpg

azurite

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg
Cindy’s Blue Cheese

50/50 indica sativa

Flowering period: 7 weeks

Height – medium

Yield – medium/high

indoor/outdoor

Genetics: [(UK Cheese x (UK Cheese x Erdpurt/Danish Passion) ) X (Cindy 99/Blue Satellite)]

rod58

Strain/Breeder: rock
Harvest time: late march
Latitude of grow: 34
Average yield: 250gm
Mold?: very little
Potency:very strong
Year of grow 2010
planted out as clones the last week of november ...i dug in some composted pig manure and a good handful of complete fertiliser and a bucket full of blood n bone ..nothing more until early bud and i gave it a good dose of potash ..now i've always known this strain as ROCK , but have been unable to find the strain again ..unfortunately i lost it ..incredibly dense buds , often queried about weight ,..no problems with it at all , except maybe that the clones were always very yellow , not that it seemed to slow them at all ..a great all rounder , indoors and out ..:)

Latest posts

Latest posts