What's new

outdoor season

Bodhi

I hope the season goes well for everyone!

I hope the season goes well for everyone!

This season I'm growing Malawi Gold (seed), Jamaican Lambsbreath (seed) , LSD #1 (clone), Deep Chunk (seed)...and probably a few others depending on how my plots go. :D It's all guerilla so who knows how successful it'll be.

If all goes according to plan...I'm going to get a male from each of the sativas..and cross them to some of the Deep Chunks (inbred Afghani line) for a nice sativa/indica hybird.

peace n' love
-sun

tokeAcola

WOW! Looks like there's gonna be lots of top quality strains goin' outdoors this year! This is going to be my first time growing outdoors and I'm really looking forward to gettin' back to nature. I'll be growing the Skunk 1 freebies from SD and some A11g4's.

Good luck to all!

tokeAcola

KGB47 said:
Hey Wolfe, are you in Australia or NZ? How else could you have a spring harvest, short of..*shudder*.. indoor growing?;) Any pictures yet? :cool:

He cheats! LOL! I saw his thread on OG a couple weeks ago. I wish I would've seen it in January!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Bodhi said:
Is anybody else doing outdoor seed projects this year?

Yep, I want to cross Lowryder with Sweet Cindy 99 :) and LR x Sweet Tooth #4 f2. Fingers crossed
thor

outdoor 2004:D
i will go Pure power plant, shiva s 2, skunk1 - clones
maybe white rhino and nevilles haze - seeds hope that they wont be sold out;) and sally D
everything will be in our greenhouse
good luck bros:)

Lex Dysic

this will be my first time growing outdoors in many years...almost 10...yikes!

if all goes well following will be put out early May...

BCGA SpaceQueen
Northern Lights
Couchlock
lots of SOL Adventure Mix girls
several BCGA Mix
several Chimera Mix
Fed Island Sweet Skunk
Fed Cotton Candy
Nirvana B52

should be lots of fun!!
:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mostly growing out Shuttlefucked (my own cross, A11X Trainwreck), along with a few Royal Blues and Satillite JX2's. :D

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
heya bodhi... have devil from mr nice and tnr from kc brains veggin to go outside. good luck to you all in your g grows this year ~

G

Hi....I'm going to grow Lowryder and Matanuska Tundra. Up here north Lowryder is very good choice because summer is too short... Matanuska Tundra is just for fun. I hope Matanuska gives me some bud also but thats not sure...??

Hybrid

:D

:D

slickute, send me a kilo first and i will grow and select mothers and then send u clones :D . I will even test smoke it all first;)

Latest posts

Latest posts