What's new

outdoor season

josh420

hows everyone doing just wondering what everyones plants for this year were for outdoors i think im gonna grow a few patchs 1 weekapart sativas to indicas got a few diffrent strains for this year gonna go with swt3 and bogglegum,oasisx(mtxip) papaya,and master kush and a few others

what's growin

what's growin

This season I'm giving Duckfoot, Appollo 11G4 and maybe Bogbubble a go...outdoor in the midwest US (farm country).,hope to get a good yield of excellent smoke ffrom Wally, REZand Master Bog!!! Good luck all, Sam

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
This year I'm going to grow Sweet Cindy 99, Early Gold, Sweet Tooth #4 f2, Tarantula f2 and Lowryder :)
I'm at 50 latitude. They should grow nice :)
good luck everyone !
thor

shiva boy

outside

outside

imgoing to be putting out some lsd, blue moon rocks, sweet tooth f2 from jlp, and some blue mystic. should be a nice mix of flavors and alot of fun to watch grow:D

jamaican

hmm this year ill probably be growing papaya,swazi,double sour diesel,nevilles haze,jamaican bag seeds,WW and bubblegum under the jamaican sun.might add one or two more to the list though,see what happens but all and all should be a great year..everyone stay safe and have fun. :D

blessed

josh420

more to add grapecrush,ls x lsxnl , ls x mwxg13xhp, devine power#1 should be a intresting season

mauie

got fruit salad?

got fruit salad?

gonna try to do all the "fruity" strains ... blue berry (actualy blue mystic), mango, papaya, cali Orange, what else ....?

and one or two white widow cause we love her so
mauie

josh420

you can get posts they sale them for tomatoes good thing to use to keep the plant supported until there strong enuff also make sure to bend the plant before you tie it on the post

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Greetings from NorCal
I'm only going with two strains this year, the Dutch Passion Mazar and BOG's BoggleGum( if it ever gets to seedsdirect) if not I'll be sprouting the Cali-O or the Afghani along side the Mazar. I'm still not sure about indoor seeds outside but it might be fun to watch their progress. Good luck everybody.:cool:

INIOUTI

KGBFORLUCK

KGBFORLUCK

THEY WILL DO JUST FINE OUTIDOORS $$$ NOR CAL WILL DO WONDERS ONEM $$$ JUST NO PURE TROP SATS $$$ UNLESS YOU B N HYAMPOM.$$$ ALL STRAINS GO INIOUTI WITH NO PROBS $$$$ HAPPY HARVEST

Last edited:

Speed Freak

Re: KGBFORLUCK

Re: KGBFORLUCK

INIOUTI said:
THEY WILL DO JUST FINE OUTIDOORS $$$ NOR CAL WILL DO WONDERS ONEM $$$ JUST NO PURE TROP SATS $$$ UNLESS YOU B N HYAMPOM.$$$ ALL STRAINS GO INIOUTI WITH NO PROBS $$$$ HAPPY HARVEST

not bashing you or anything but please loss the cap's some see it as screaming:)

NWGREENY

Hi all, Boy am I exited to! I will be growing in the the NW washington st. I am going to grow Dynamite from next generation seeds. Apollo 11 from spice brotheres. A little boglegum. And purple power form homegrown fantisies.

Last summer was great it didn't rain for over 2 months. Hopefully it will be the same this year.

At least global warming is good for something.:rolleyes:

KGB47

Veteran
I'm bumping this up to the top again. I know we outdoor growers are out-numbered when it comes to the indoor farmers(on this site) but our grows are just as valid as the next persons. I can't wait much longer for spring to show itself so I can get started on this years crop and I know I'm not the only one, right?

bleak

i cant wait for the weather to warm up a bit! i'm taking my first dive into the outside world :) you experience guys should help the newbie out here, maybe some words of advice/wisdom :D SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!

nugsOFjustice

Hows it going everyone?

This years season is creeping up quickly, the equinox is upon us and its time for me and my 'partener in crime':cool: to start getting things co-ordinated for our outdoor grow again.

I love this time of the year! ANyways, this season we are doing mainly NL#5 due to the fact my friend has been lazy for a while and has only been SOGing NL continually indoors for months now...(hes real lazy).

So, all is well NL is always a good strain to have in ones stash. I recieved beans of mighty mite crossed with ak47 an once over with another strain which i forget ...and some Dutch Treat seeds that came out of another friends hermy batch.

I am getting anxious though. BTW this is my first post here at IC.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
I got so many strains lined up this year for the good old outdoors :D. I've already got my seeds for my kali mist, m39, skunk #1, and devastation. I think the last frost here is around 4/20.

Edit: Yo nugs, glad to see you got an account here man, this place is great.

Last edited:

KGB47

Veteran
Nothing at all wrong with NL#5, a very tasty and healthy plant. Welcome to IC N.O.J. , this place is special to many of us that got tired of the BS on overgrow. And one more outdoor grower to help even things up a little doesn't hurt a bit;)

Latest posts

Latest posts