171.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01507.jpg
    DSC01507.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01506.jpg
    DSC01506.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 13

JGP

ooop sorry i thought they were all semi auto's .... i grew passion #1 form dutch passion year's ago.
it's mean't to be semi auto but did'nt finish here because of the mold and deer eating the cola's ... all my fault for not protecting them enuff... they went out at the end of may if i remember right but the mold got them by october never mind the deer ;(

Hopefully in a few years us scottisn guerrillas will have a mould resistant fast flowering strain.

rocket high

Veteran
i think the start of the project has to start with scandinavian strain's as they're well ahead of us with acclimatizing semi-auto's to a cold environment ..we will never have big dense buds... but the royal dane and typhoon etc look the most promising to start with i think

your's are looking good jgp......how are they handling this wind? ..mines will be on their arse's i think ...ive not been to see them for a wee while now

JGP

Wind isn't bothering them too much as most are topped and surrounded by other bushes and trees.Yours are looking good too rocket

rocket high

Veteran
well i just got a report saying that scotland's remaining summer is going to be overcast and rainy but the south of england is going to have a cracking summer ... this pisses me right off ;(

i really wanted a good end to the summer here ..my girls deserve it after the battering they got today some leaf's have been blown off and they look a bit shaken ..mold is a concern now ... damn you weather lol

hope all is well on your side jgp ;)

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is the active ingredient silversurfer in this green cure so i an look out for it ...:)

found it here's a definiation Potassium bicarbonate is an effective fungicide against powdery mildew, allowed for use in organic farming

so does it just protect against powdery mildew ?

I only had to battle botrytis or budrot as its known. I anticipate this will be your main enemy. I was a bit late and used as a treatment... it worked ok i think but was using the neem and aspirin too so hard to tell. Some very respected growers swear by it... It is much better used as a preventative before any signs of mould.

I believe good airflow and a well fed, happy plant is more important than any sprays. :2cents:

JGP

Went out to check on the durban and her sisters today and took a few pics.The small plant in the second pic had stem rot so i chopped off infected stem and left side shoot as it was unaffected.

Attachments

• DSC01536.jpg
    DSC01536.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC01538.jpg
    DSC01538.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01539.jpg
    DSC01539.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 13

rocket high

Veteran
Went out to check on the durban and her sisters today and took a few pics.The small plant in the second pic had stem rot so i chopped off infected stem and left side shoot as it was unaffected.

That's tough luck with the stem rot.. Huh
But they all look good and massive ,i take it your expecting them to bud soon ;)

A wee warning JGP there's bad South Easterly gale's with rain coming in the next day or two .. ;)

JGP

They'll hopefully start budding soon rocket as i'm out of smoke :( i have 2 or3 autos that have started budding though :) Thanks for the weather warning hoping it don't stress our girls too much.Hows things up at the fort rocket?

rocket high

Veteran
That's good you got something budding All's well at the fort so far apart from one of my big devil's getting blown over ..but they have been re-potted so wont be blown over any more i hope... here's a pic or two

JGP

They look like there budding up a treat, nice work rocket.When you think they'll be ready for the chop?:tree::tree::tree: