What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

]another sunny day !! at last

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 13

rocket high

Veteran
Good pic's there weegie .... look at the state of mine ...lol yours look excellent in comparison.

it was sunny today but it's been pissing down since 2pm over here... sadly

Hoots

Looking fantastic Smokinweedgi:tiphat:

That Scottish is flowering lovely, great sativa leaves.

Had a couple of good days here. Almost put me in tears feeling sun and warmth knowing the cold and dark half of the year is coming so close(as compared to the cold light half of the year!)

Still time for a heatwave tho, us Scots are known for our great Luck- just look at our history:cry:

Have a good one.

rocket high

Veteran
Here's a update from yesterday ... the buzzard's have moved on now they've nested.... i enjoyed watching them fly and hover. I'll see them next year that's a given.

25% of the plants are water logged due to the continual rain and badly draining clay soil theres also a bit of leaf spot going on .
Changes for next year are already written down so im getting ready for next year already .. might do some ground work this year as well while its warm.

The saturated plants got a foliar feed so they can actually get some nute's in them ...but i cant do nothing about draining the root systems without doing damage to them.
So ive just got to ride it out for the rest of the season im afraid.

Here's the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hoots

Gorgeous leaves on the Thredra.

Totally impressed with the GG x Danish passion, they really seem to have grown through this years weather.

Flower on:)

seen the same guy near my site 3 times now ,so my little early HFH scottish(semi autod for sure) has been chopped down, here it is my first ever outdoor grown bud planted on 1`st june started to flower st8 away never fed or watered was obv never gonna b a big yielder but im more than happy with trich coverage and smells lovelly
00520.jpg

C

COOKIE MONSTER

seen the same guy near my site 3 times now ,so my little early HFH scottish(semi autod for sure) has been chopped down, here it is my first ever outdoor grown bud planted on 1`st june started to flower st8 away never fed or watered was obv never gonna b a big yielder but im more than happy with trich coverage and smells lovelly
00520.jpg

She looks lovely, bro

Cant imagine it's too easy to grow up there in Scotland....well done and congrats :tiphat:

rocket high

Veteran
Sh*t hot Weegie

so some guy was prowling about your grow ...i would've done the same given the circumstances ,

look forward to the smoke report :)

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00520.jpg

congrats man..

I think you guys should make a tee-shirt that says:

Scotland Gauntlet: I survived growing outdoors

haha

Latest posts

Latest posts