What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

Hoots

Glad your getting some sun, we had a bit today but strong strong winds to keep things fresh!

Shame about some of your autos but your DR x DR male looks bonny.

Given this years weather walking away with seeds for next year would be a great success.

I'm still dancing for an indian summer though:dance013:

rocket high

Veteran
Thanks for the comments guys ... another 2 days of sun hoping for a 3rd ..lol

Just for hoots ... he's a fine specimen ...look at the balls on him ..lol

picture.php

JGP

My plants are all dead :( Went out to check on them lastnite and found them all overgrown and munched by slugs. game over for me this year.

fuk m8 im sorry for your losses ,you rocket and julian were my motivation/inspiration to get into this gg game,live and learn m8 i hope u will b back bigger and better next year

rocket high

Veteran
Bad news JGP sorry to here that. there's always next year pal... how often did you visit your plants ?
Slug pellets work real well from my experience with them but they need renewed every 2 weeks due to rain washing them away .. but they aren't that expensive.

i visit my site weekly that's maybe a bit excessive but i find it hard to leave them to long unattended ... i'am a bit soft like that lol

chin up son ;)

rocket high

Veteran
Heres some pics from yesterday ... i went down with a stinking hangover so the pics aint the best

some of the plants in certain areas are beginning to yellow even tho ive gave them ferts for a few weeks now ... more lime might be needed soon for them.

auto's are chopped due to rot ...so its only normal strains left.

The Danish Gold X GG have showed sex ... two females and a big male who is pretty early to say the least.

The rest haven't shown sex yet .....they should be by next week tho.

well enough talk here's the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E

everydaygreen

I am sorry for your loss mate .You better start an indoor
Puff Puff Pass

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
The DG X GG look very happy and healthy. I like the sound of that cross.

our plants look quite similar to many of mine early in the season. I really hope you get a couple of warm weeks here in early august.

Good luck!

rocket high

Veteran
The DG X GG look very happy and healthy. I like the sound of that cross.

Indeed Claude the DGXGG are starting to look like the ones that like the soil most and don't seem fazed by the crap weather we have.

This could be the strain that i use in my Scottish breeding project but they still have one more test to pass and that's how they fair against the dreaded botrytis come Sept/Oct. If if they pass that test then they are more than worthy of a place in the project.

rocket high

Veteran
A update from this morning. No sign of the buzzards today weirdly, i hope they're back next week because ive missed them, Its too quiet now lol

The weather around here has been atrocious the last 2 weeks ...Heavy rain has been the norm and some of the plants are water logged, i thought it was under feeding but it isnt. Its saturation causing the problems at the mo .

The GGxDP are still the winners they can handle anything nature throws at them, The GGXDP daddy is huge compared with the rest of the strains, The B3/N7xE X HP2's are also quite early but they are a bit water logged so that's hindered their progress so far.

I think i will start a bit earlier next year so the root systems can handle the heavy rain fall better , i'll also be irrigating the land as well to stop the water logging problems resurfacing also forest mulch will be added for some nutrient's.

here's the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok rocket m8 good update i feel yah with the weather f,in brutal no sun for about 2 weeks ,lets hope for a good september we need it
be safe

JGP

Nice to see some flowering happening Rocket, hope the weather improves so you guys can get your ladies to finish safely.

rocket high

Veteran
Flowering in Scotland :biggrin: i thought i wouldn't never see it the way the weathers been all summer, im dreading autumn coming if it stays like this.
but upwards and onwards guy's :)