What's new

OUTDOOR HYDRO!!!

LORD BENIS

Crazy, so there's water moving around seperatly from the perlite mix on top? More pics would be good. Your setup looks awesome, what are the dimensions? I wish mine had a brick foundation and glass, oh man would that be sweet.

BRNEYDBVR

Lord Benis - How's it going? :wave:

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while..... I've had ALOT of serious personal issues that had to be dealt with in the last few weeks.

Been to busy lately to mess with the greenhouse....but managed to put another aquarium heater in the res....so my plants dont freeze.

The dimensions of the whole room is 19'x8'. Ceiling on one side is 8' and 7' on the other side. I'm only using half of the room though.....the other half has to be used for storage......Eventually...Maybe by next summer, the whole room will be a greenhouse.

Remember.....the buckets are outside and the bed is inside.

No perlite in this system......I use it sometimes to pop seeds.

The only mediums in this system are Lava rocks (buckets) and Pea gravel (inside bed).

When I get some more work done in there.....After Thanksgiving... I will post some more pics. :woohoo:

Hope you and yours are all well.

Be lucky and be safe.

BRNEYDBVR. :joint:

P.S. -- Those coons can be cool to have around.....but can be a pain as well. I once had a few around my house, and they would get in my garbage cans......So......I placed a CINDER BLOCK on the lid of my closed trash can...... the next morning.....I noticed that the block was sitting on the garbage can differently than when I had put it there. They (the coons, it was a team of them) had removed the cinder block, opened the can, crawled inside....got what they wanted, put the lid back on and then put the cinder block BACK on! I SWEAR that this is true....and I am completely sober at this moment.

I found out how they were doing it.....one night I was up very late...couldn't sleep.... so I went out on the front porch to burn a fatty. About 15 mins. after I finished smokin'..... I watched them (COONS) hit my neighbors trash cans.......VERY SMART animals.

When my neighbors or I catch em around here...in live traps.....I take em out in the swamp in my boat and let em go.....No need to kill em.

Now......If I could eat em....it might be different.

Although....I do know people who have eaten racoon.....Said it was good, but a little greasy.

I'll take their word on it........There's some things that I won't try.

G

TEXAS WEED LAWS SUCK!
i was there for a business trip and got some weed from people, omg it was the worst swag i ever saw!!! i love your outdoor hydro with non cannabis plants. i cant wait untill im in your situation. :lurk:

LORD BENIS

What's up Mr. Wags, Ordiary Joe.
I moved the thread over (or tried at least) to the new Greenhouse forum. Very cool that the IC folks started that up. So check out the new thread at the new forum, you may be pleasently suprised.

P.S. I love that fat cat pic Wags, currently using as my desktop.

P.S.S. If any mods happen to see this please delete this thread, as I have a new one going at the greenhouse forum. Thanks