What's new

outdoor farm 2014

G

growbigeasy

things at the house soso hoping to grab 1 a peice atleast, but things that the property look great, i have some moohals and truths i think with hit 3s and 4s in 200's but im just tryna be positive, 150s are cool but tell you the truth me and my buddy were moving 200's just as easy, only used 150s at the house so i can put them on pallets. next year im doing 400s for sure but 150's work good for my pad

Ya bigger is always better when it comes to pot or bed size fot big outdoor plants.
150's are just really convenient because of the pallet factor and the way the pots are shaped, makes thinning and being up close and personal with the plant easy. 4 years ago I grew in some 150's with really good sun and pots that were amended heavy and cooked off perfectly. Had a 5lb average. Mostly cause they got sun from rise till set.

G

growbigeasy

And thanks to everybody for the props! Im sooo ready for harvest to get here. Im like a little kid on christmas when I cut down my first plant.

G

growbigeasy

Ive had years where its smooth sailing and ive had years that seemed like the weathers goal was to demolish all my cannabis. If ideal weather is around ill trim-pro everything and hang them looking all pretty. If weather is bad stuff might not even get big leafed And dried with everything still attached. I dry trim Everything, and im a complete maniac about it. Ill use machines to big leaf but ill never finish trim with them. I know theres some twister lovers around here but in 2011 I fired one up for about 15 minutes and never turned that thing on again. Im OCD about how my stuff looks.

epicorchard

Ive had years where its smooth sailing and ive had years that seemed like the weathers goal was to demolish all my cannabis. If ideal weather is around ill trim-pro everything and hang them looking all pretty. If weather is bad stuff might not even get big leafed And dried with everything still attached. I dry trim Everything, and im a complete maniac about it. Ill use machines to big leaf but ill never finish trim with them. I know theres some twister lovers around here but in 2011 I fired one up for about 15 minutes and never turned that thing on again. Im OCD about how my stuff looks.

I hear you, but I think you'd really like a dry trimmer like the trim pal for the pieces smaller than a nickel.

I ran whole crops through it and even the most picky dispenseries were impressed by the tight trim and un bruised product.

G

growbigeasy

I saw one of those trim pals last year. Ill have to check out the ok trimmer. Its funny when people around my parts brag about their plant averages "yo I done grew me a 12 pounder last year" when in all reality if they manicured it like they should they'd lose 25% of that weight in shake and stems. I grow so much of my own because 8 times out of 10 if I tried to get somebody elses I wouldn't be a happy camper. Its crazy to me how somebody can grow big beautiful plants for months and then fuck up the finishing touches.

G

growbigeasy

It was the best dry trim machine ive seen. Its just not the same though. It puts flat spots in the bud. Kind of like when people that dont manicure properly by hand do what I call "pyramiding." Instead of using the tips of their scissors, they use the full length of the blades, not following the buds natural contours. Leaving a somewhat pyramid look to the buds. This seems to be a similar thing from what I saw with the trim pal. But I must say again I AM VERYYYY PICKY it probably wouldnt bother most people.

G

growbigeasy

zonkers Z6

zonkers Z6

This is the zonkers plant. Feds destroyed a really large farm in my area but these genetics lived on after a decapitated plant hand a few lower branches left on it to take cuttings. Glad we could keep it rockin!

Attachments

• 20140814_142734-1-1.jpg
    20140814_142734-1-1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 13
G

growbigeasy

blue dream

blue dream

Goin strong.

Attachments

• 20140815_201249-1.jpg
    20140815_201249-1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 9

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Gorgeous! Im very inspired by You, Pono, BYF, EpicOrchard, Fisher, Mendo420, Boobs, and a few others, with the many huge trees in Cali you guys are bangin out.
We on the East Coast are looking up to you guys. You set the benchmark extremely high.
We got some catching up to do. :tiphat:

epicorchard

Gorgeous! Im very inspired by You, Pono, BYF, EpicOrchard, Fisher, Mendo420, Boobs, and a few others, with the many huge trees in Cali you guys are bangin out.
We on the East Coast are looking up to you guys. You set the benchmark extremely high.
We got some catching up to do. :tiphat:

Honor to be included in that list. Although, I think you put all of us in one room and Im not sure everyone would make it out in one piece! :biggrin:

G

growbigeasy

Thanks overgrow. I have some buddies on the east coast who came and visited. They about shit their pants when they saw how we do it out here.