What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor farm 2014

G

growbigeasy

Oh ya 100% legal. I would never be playing with that much fire if it wasnt. I know people that have almost double what I have and never been bothered. Some of humboldtlocals previous years he had 180 big plants. Laws arent as laid back where im from compared to him though. You start doing anything over 99 around here and I'd give you a 50/50 chance of making it through the year. Might get yanked, might not.

G

growbigeasy

All countys are different I suppose. Im not from California so I can only vouch for what I know here. But ive NEVER heard of anybody getting messed with over 25 plants. Around here if you start getting in the 80 + range they'll likely do a compliance check. I had a friend with 96, they checked him. That was 4 years ago. He hasnt heard a peep since.

G

growbigeasy

And I should add that was the local police NOT the feds. I dont see why the feds would pursue anything under 100. But I wouldnt want them at my door for 1 plant. They dont even ask questions they just start taking your valuables. Biggest gangsters the world has ever seen.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Lucky 8 now? even number shit got me confused...

The CA laws are a lot like the CO laws in that the DR. basically sets your plant limit. So lets say I can have 24 and my wife can have 24 that's 48. Except for in CO you can only have half your plant count in flower.. So a combined 48 would be 24 in flower 24 in veg.

G

growbigeasy

Laying new irrigation today and getting ready for the second set of cages. Switched over from sprayers to drip-emitters. These blue dreams are straight up getting out of control. My old man came by today and I was worried he was gonna have a heart-attack. He did guerrilla in the 70's but couldnt believe how big these plants get with big pots and full sun. Ive been hearing my dad talk about going to alaska all my life. He will be 70 this year and im suprising him with a 10 day trip. It will be much needed after this is wrapped up. Ill post pics later.

G

growbigeasy

Just straw man. I wrap them to keep moisture in and deflect the sun. I use heavy duty string to pack and tie it around them.

DunHav`nFun

Respect for sendin pops on a 10 day excursion to the Northern Lights....

I did guerilla in the 70`s and 80`s and know full well how far things have come with open field and sun availability.....If we had 2-3 lb`ers it was the exception not the norm , mostly 1 lber`s....just bunch of em in many patches planted every 2 weeks from April-July for insurance against critters , hunters , and LEO......that way....

We harvied from Oct-mid Jan in the deep dirty gulf coast region....anyways....

Hope harvey`s double your expectation....Good luck and....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

G

growbigeasy

Thanks guy. I know hes gonna be pumped up about the trip. I just went to help a friend out who was in a panic over some root issues. He lives in a highly populated area for farmers, mostly wanna-be farmers i should say. I cant believe all the stuff I saw on my way out there. Dilapidated fences that were built this year with rotting plywood and old torn up tarps. Trash piled up in front of peoples houses. Blows my mind how a person couldnt take pride in their work and land.

G

growbigeasy

more pics

more pics

More pics

Attachments

• 20140718_202953-1-1.jpg
    20140718_202953-1-1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140718_203309.jpg
    20140718_203309.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140718_203721.jpg
    20140718_203721.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140718_203744.jpg
    20140718_203744.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
G

growbigeasy

Blue dream, mystery seed, zonkers, my row of big green golf balls

DunHav`nFun

Folks that have no work ethic and don`t give 2 shits about what they look like from the road , usually aren`t landowners but rather renters/that think growin buncha shitty outdoor dope`s gonna make em millionaires and they move to the islands to retire...LMAO.....

If folks could access full spectrum google earth , or better yet charter a small aircraft and go upstairs to actually SEE how many folks are growin shitty outdoor dope compared to the ones that`ve come up over the yrs and KNOW how to make outdoor produce quality outdoor comparable to indoor and light dep , THEN...

Cali and the PNW outie prices wouldn`t hit the floor every Oct-Nov and continue to do so from now on.....Hell...The outdoor dope export biz from Cali is getting bigger and bigger every yr , and quality is suffering more and more cuz growin legal dope`s fairly easy....growin good dope ain`t...

KIller plants Bro....almost stretch time.....Glad ta have some new blood around....

Respect....DHF.....:ying:....

OLDproLg

Veteran
WOW!!!

1 hell of an entrance hahahaha......
Much better than most!
Will be hangin round for this 1.
Lg

G

growbigeasy

@dhf- You hit the nail on the head there man. There are trashy locals here but a lot are from out of state and moved here in the last few years looking to get rich. Half of them vanish after fall and show back up in the spring. I dont know....its just hard when your born and raised somewhere and people come thru disrespecting the land. Im proud of where im from! Have it tatted on me! Lol.

And thanks for the props guys. Im fortunate enough to live in a place that allows me to do what I love right in my backyard. Off to set up cages!

Latest posts

Latest posts