20220517_074032.jpg
20220517_074036.jpg
20220517_074150.jpg
20220517_074001.jpg
20220517_074003.jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's surprising the tracking skills you develop as a gorilla. Nothing looks like a path made by man. With his big feet and wide gate. Walking in straight lines through open areas. No hint of stalking/hiding behaviour. Leaving paths through woodland that disturb the tree's to a height nothing else needs to. Man can also be guided though. He will follow the path of others. If you walk off a path through clear grassland, and into woods... He will follow. If at the woods edge you veer back to the main path, he can see enough not to follow. Sometimes this clearer path is needed, should you need to guide man past where you crawl through the hedge. At the extreme, a little toilet roll can turn a man on the spot.

It's nearly always the point where you leave the trodden path that needs the most care. You can't start a new branch off a path, as it will get explored. Its fear of missing out. Pick your feet up, keep one foot in front of the other, and zig zagging so there is no geometric pattern for man to recognise. Few places can be visited at night, because it looks so different in the day. Clothing must fit the situation. Full camo looks odd if you are seen. Walking gear looks right. Baseball caps and hoodies are no go..

Petrochemical

I'm probably just going to grab some clones from a local dude and put them in the places I have I'm not even going to I'll keep them in their pre-existing substrate but there's ground cover of nettles in a bunch of other normal local area stop in the majority of the soil that's on top of the rock face that's good that it's growing into is poison sumac and a few other local Hedges like I think I saw Hawthorne BlackBerry Basswood. None of it's been Disturbed I usually use spider webs going across small saplings as an indicator that a trail or an area where I've been has been to even remotely walk through along with Beatdown grass I grew up in the woods though I could easily live on a ridge I pay attention to things in the woods most people don't I mean it irks me to go into the woods with a phone to take pictures it just feels weird. I can't wait to see how this goes

Petrochemical

I don't want to show pictures of where I'm putting anything cuz I don't trust folks to leave them alone when they find pictures and they can find out where the things are. My little state is inundated with folks from other states who for whatever reason raise their kids devoid of moral compass and common courtesy it's kind of comedic to watch these folks try to interact with locals especially in traffic I stand out like sore thumbs it's interesting when you take somebody that's in an environment with a Mean Mug one another for a f****** living and treat each other like s*** and then they come up to a community-based area where for the most part we try to look out for one another in a local area locals do anyway and they just look at you like you're from another planet cuz you don't look at another person like a piece of s*** immediately without getting to know them, my Lord.....
Def have a great spot for next years guerilla haze grow. I figure start em byearly Christmas....let em veg till april. Then see what they can do in our summer

Latest posts

Latest posts