What's new

outdoor Biddys's Sister, Sweetheart, Auto AK-47, etc.

Benefit

just rolled and :joint: sitting and watching pics from guerilla, but suddenly....

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=6381&pictureid=158309

These plants are for seed-run, coz I wanted pure sweetheat f3 (in greenhouse there were two males Biddy's SisterxRudxRud and Widow Skunk) These plants (from the photo) have very good pheno, I haven't seen never before - you can see female plant got 5th, 7th and 9th leafs !!!!! and the buds got light blue colors getting darker when finish is close. All male's leafs is almost black and balls are dark blue. I think that it's great luck to have grow these 2 plants from 30 seeds had been planting in the ground @ the spot in june.

...It is well established that organic farming of anything is pure nonsense akin to a religion and lacking any science.
I don't think so.

styx

The hash looks nice man, reduces my today's suffer from crapulence with its only look =))

Benefit

Guerilla harvest

Guerilla harvest

14 september.
I've cut 2 pp, 5 ww and 3 sweethearts. Now my adventure is ended.
Today or tomorrow there will be night frosts, also the rubbers and mold were too close, so I decided to harvest all plants.
The day was rainy and cold (+11 C), so I couldn't do many good shots,
here you are some:

sweetheart. Only 1 plant become strong.

White Whidow x Ruderalis x auto ak 47 got some pink colors.

Papaya x Ruderalis x Lr

Finally I tried those sweetheart buds :)
The taste is very pleasant. Woody with some fruity notes in it. Even though the buds were not totally ripped - the taste was good.
Effect? Well.. it took me 2 days to write this) Very creepy - after the first smoke you feel like - oh, okay, thats alright I guess.. - wait 10 minutes and you're killed :) Very stoney but still some enlightment in your head, a great evening smoke, I challenge anyone to smoke it before hard day at work)
Sum up: great combination of taste and effect, buds for rainy weekends - just to sit at home and relax
By the way I've grown SweetHeart before, indoors. And I can say that it differs quite a lot - the outdoor buds just have something special about them that makes 'em kind of 'deeper' then indoor ones

Benefit, thanks again for letting me try this great stuff and for the seeds, congrats on your great work ;)

Benefit

smoke

smoke

hermanshooltz :friends: I can hardly describe it better than you.
Sweetheart's cured buds are smoking very good :yeahthats
Last day I've tested biddys. It's potent but not enough for me.
I haven't chose all seeds from plants yet. That's all I can tell you now :joint:

Benefit

results

results

Last days I took the scales. There are results:
Sweethearts from the greenhouse gave -115 g (also I got 3 little plants from the last wave and at least ~150g of buds infected with mold and 1 litre of trimming).
WWxRuderalisxAutoAK ~10g
PapayaxRuderalisxLr ~ 30g
Sweetheart from guerilla gave ~ 15g and 15 ripened seeds.

All buds were trimmed and now they are curing.

Unfortanely I mixed widow skunk and biddy's hybrid. It gave 3 litres tightly packed jar of buds with bud leafs. There are ~ 150 seeds of biddy's.

totally more that 300 g of good stuff were grown :woohoo:

I think that my project is ended. The main ideas, now became true:
1. Get potent stuff.
2. Get seeds.
3. Get two runs for the season.

I hope you were interested to read my thread :wave:

BigLaughter

results
Last days I took the scales. There are results:
Sweethearts from the greenhouse gave -115 g (also I got 3 little plants from the last wave and at least ~100g of buds infected with mold and 1 litre of trimming).
WWxRuderalisxAutoAK ~10g
PapayaxRuderalisxLr ~ 30g
Sweetheart from guerilla gave ~ 15g and 15 ripened seeds.

All buds were trimmed and now they are curing.

Unfortanely I mixed widow skunk and biddy's hybrid. It gave 3 litres tightly packed jar of buds with bud leafs. There are ~ 150 seeds of biddy's.

totally more that 300 g of good stuff were grown

I think that my project is ended. The main ideas, now became true:
1. Get potent stuff.
2. Get seeds.
3. Get two runs for the season.

The next season will be more interesting. I hope you were interested to read my thread. See you!

Its good when the hard work pay´s off.

styx

High there Benefit, congrats with the season's happy closure and actual results :canabis:

That was nice to meet your WW hybrid buds, I highly appreciate that share, man! Free the Frog, bastards! :pimp3:

Unfortunately that time I didn't notice flavor much, except pretty mild herbal smoke with some menthol-like subtones :joint:
Cured ones should have deep & rich aftertaste as well :smoke:

Effect seemed as quiet high, mind remain almost clean, though some bright spontaneous ideas, lost in time collapses, reminded of recent hits :woohoo:

Stone body effects found me down in metro after about 40 minutes and moderately grew next couple of hours resulting in slight tiredness and sleepy mood. Luckily I was in server room alone so could suite my ass at a cozy place and take a 5-min nap :eek::

Metro train was rocking me so I closed my eyes and listen thoughtlessly to the rhythmic metro sounds, and after a minute some complicated psytrance theme inflated my mind drawing fluo spots over the inner "music", so very soon I lost myself inside this still intensifying, very bright and refreshing dream. After I returned back and drop out at my station, It was still playing as it usually befalls with some intruding melodies, that was fun =)

This stuff should be perfect for meditation practices I guess.

Well, thanks again man, that's cool stuff, cool work, cool results, hope you'll be more safe and realize all your ideas next time, see ya! :friend:

Xgrover

Привет Benefit был приятно удивлен увидеть здесь мой Sweetheart хороший репорт молодец.
Думаю иностранцам будет интересна генетика Sweetheart пусть знают это Sweetheart(Lavender X Lr x Lr) x (Lavender X Lr x Lr)
Greetings Benefit have been pleasantly surprised to see here mine Sweetheart the good grow report the good fellow.
I did Sweetheart 2 years, its genetics (Lavender x LR X Lr) x (Lavender x LR X Lr)

Benefit

winter came

winter came

Thanks Krull, BigLaugher, Xgrover.

Hi dear Mossy!
Well, m8 !
Now I haven't got any sweetheart's buds except last jar with ~26 gramms wich I gave away to the safe place and will take only in 2010 :fsu: They are very good and powerfull coz have been already cured. The taste is very strong with citrus and fruity aromas.
I haven't smoked biddy sister yet coz i have manicured bud-leaves from SW and a few gramms of papaya's and widow's hybrids cured buds :yeahthats But they aren't so potent like SW I'm enough 1 :joint: for pair hours :abduct:

I have many plans with breeding and getting the best strains from Northern Connection comrades for the season'10 :woohoo: :laughing:
These days in my friend's indoor project was pollened a few low branches:
sweetheart f2 female x widow skunk male
lowryder#2 female x widow skunk male

Now my plan is to make amber from mold infected buds. Don't panic! :joint:
I threw every completely rotted bud. Take only buds nor mold shit.

Hey m8 that's another story, which I must tell you, but in a separate topic :yeahthats

I'm glad to see positive reviews from friends and respectable growers. I hope all together we'll see more shows and good results in the future!

PS
I'll write you soon detailed info on smoke and effects.

PEACE!

S

soulles

Man i just gone trough your thread and i like very much how you adapted your strains to your rough climet,thats kind of watt i`m trying to accomplish.I will def look into ruderalis plant.
Have you grown outdoors croses between ruderalisXregular strain???and if so did it shorten the flowering period or make it auto flower?
Good vibes to you my friend and enjoy your harvest!!!!!!

Benefit

thanks Soulles.
I haven't grow ruderalisXregular strain but I can tell you that it'll have ruderalis domination: really early probably AF and safe to say low THC level :(
So the best line you can select is to choose your regular strain pollinate by ruderalis male (you should pay attention and time to choose it). This cross should has regular plant's domination but ruderalis brings flowering earlier and lower THC level so you should do back-cross: pollinate by early-potent (maybe AF) male (like WW x ruderalis x autoAK47).

Wish you luck in your project. If you want to know more you should read Mendel's law :D

PS
curing buds papaya x ruderalis x lr :wave:

S

soulles

thanks Soulles.
I haven't grow ruderalisXregular strain but I can tell you that it'll have ruderalis domination: really early probably AF and safe to say low THC level :(
So the best line you can select is to choose your regular strain pollinate by ruderalis male (you should pay attention and time to choose it). This cross should has regular plant's domination but ruderalis brings flowering earlier and lower THC level so you should do back-cross: pollinate by early-potent (maybe AF) male (like WW x ruderalis x autoAK47).

Wish you luck in your project. If you want to know more you should read Mendel's law :D

PS
curing buds papaya x ruderalis x lr :wave:

Thanks man i been reading Mandel's law and all the info on breeding but i guess i'm a visual learner so i have to see it done to learn it.But my first seed run will answer a lot of questions ,missing pieces in my head.But its hard to do anything since i toke every day,all day my delicious WW :canabis::abduct: