What's new

outdoor Biddys's Sister, Sweetheart, Auto AK-47, etc.

Open Eyes

I'm with my friends for a long time sniffing dried buds.

Hehe...quote of the day.

Nice to see northern growers get something to show for their hard work. Try getting some really early strains if that is possible for you to do and you will see your yield quadruple in ruble....hehe sounded nice.

Benefit

The weather finally deteriorated. Somewhere @ my area there were night frosts. I'm going my guerilla spot next week.
I decided to make jelly-hash from charas and amber.
Open Eyes, what strains did you mean? tell us please :)
BigLaughter, I hope so...

Here you can see pics from last party and how we are :smoweed:

I think you'll enjoy this :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Benefit

Last harvest @ greenhouse

Last harvest @ greenhouse

I'm continue.
2 september.
The weather is good and I decided to meet my plants.
I cut all plants @ greenhouse because of security, and the main - I've got seeds :woohoo:

I was very sad to cut them coz I like them so much....
Any way 4 females and 2 males of not ripe Sweethearts and last low branches of Biddy's Sister x Ruderalis x Ruderalis were cut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biddy's Sister x Ruderalis x Ruderalis
picture.php

ISO AMBER
picture.php

picture.php

I took out ~30 seeds of sweetheart(f) x widow skunk?/biddy's sister?
I shook the the biggest and earliest drying plant Biddy's Sister x Ruderalis x Ruderalis ~50 seeds
When I'll trim plants and took out seeds I think that each strain will give me a hundred of seeds or more ;)

The macro of dark-pheno is impressive, unfortunaly I can't share it you now, but I will soon. The number of trichomes more than from green-pheno plant.

QISO AMBER.
I made it a 1 week ago from mix of buds - infected of mold and not. I left it in fridge and think it's more oil. Very sticky and enough liquid. I don't know how to mix them... charas contrary is dry and crumbles, I'll do it in future.

Benefit

NEWS FROM GUERILLA!

NEWS FROM GUERILLA!

Weather forecast for september:
1st half day/night, +18+14/+10+14⁰C
2nd half day/night, +10+14/ +10+7⁰C
My grow is gonig to the end
That's what I've seen @ guerilla spot The pics are better than words

2 september.

White Whidow x Ruderalis x auto ak 47
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WW or Sweetheart
picture.php

picture.php

sweetheart
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Papaya x Lr x Ruderalis
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2 Papaya x Lr x Ruderalis sweetheart
picture.php

I cut leb27 and wanna get some pollen. As we can see the strongest and healthy plants were planted @ land-mountain that I discovered in the beginning, so I think to grow all plants there for next season.

lowrdr

The weather finally deteriorated. Somewhere @ my area there were night frosts. I'm going my guerilla spot next week.
I decided to make jelly-hash from charas and amber.
Open Eyes, what strains did you mean? tell us please :)
BigLaughter, I hope so...

Here you can see pics from last party and how we are :smoweed:

I think you'll enjoy this :wave:

haha sweet! a nice bucket kit, not done 1 of those for ages! they are a quality device!

lowrdr

i always used to use a socket from a wrench set with a gauze in. extremely effective and lasts a long time

Benefit

PEACE AND LOVE!

PEACE AND LOVE!

Hello all camarades :joint:
temunator, lowrdr, La Buena Hierba, BigLaughter you'll be watching more.
jump117 I think you're right m8! So I'll do special device for this purpose.

Today we'll gonna smoke some good shit and write a few words about how is it going. The lunar calendar said the best time to harvest is at the end of the month, and it's possible in the middle. But I feel that somebody is walking too close. My spot is in danger :noway:
the weather is going not bad but will worse @ the 2nd half of month, so I must harvest them first. Maybe I should left a few "masked" low branches. Last visit plants got their last feeding with super phosphorus NPK 6-26-12 Ca, Mg. I have enough seeds already. So the season is almost close.

Today I mixed some charas with kif and iso amber. Now it's a great jelly-hash! :woohoo: I have a piece ~ half of gramm :abduct: I want add more kif to it.
I've never smoked a hash so taste and smell! power is outstanding!

A

arcticsun

i want that hash!!! :D

good luck with the harvest m8, cant wait to see pics :D

Benefit

macro

macro

Hi arcticsun! If you can't wait - I can't ignore you :grouphug:
Sweetheart's (green pheno) dried buds
picture.php

A

arcticsun

:woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations on your harvest benefit!!

you descerve it :D how is the smoke? do you get super stoned from it?

it looks potent! :woohoo:

thanks for the update :wave:

Benefit

jelly-hash

jelly-hash

Hi arcticsun and other people! 2day the weather is sweet, sun is shining... +22 C , so I think maybe my plants will produce some buds for this week if we'll have a luck with weather.
Now I have a tolerance already coz smoke everyday. I'm smoking only green-pheno sweetheart yet. The smoking is body-stone with little high in the begining. I can smoke a pair of toke smoke and that'll be good up for a pair hours but also may smoke king-size joint but this is killer-thing. After that smoking you will eat and sleep like never before :yummy:
I want to describe all kinds of plants in 1 last post with the findings and numbers :joint:
Last days I met my friends and they got some white widow(greenhouse). All tested people confirmed that sweetheart no worse than a WW, and they aren't even able to distinguish them in the blind(thats about smoke effect).

do you get super stoned from it?
YES OF COURSE :woohoo: Did you ask about super stoned? This is it: jelly-hash :abduct: It's my pleasure :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it looks potent!
I think that the main 2 ideas to grow outdoor are the sun and to go organic :yeahthats This way you can get something like this... Just try it!

A

arcticsun

:D now i want that hash even more hehe

but dont worry i smoke kief evry day :joint:

Nice grow bro!) So glad to see that somebody gets results outdoors in our crappy summer weather.
The hash looks really tasty! :)
Definitely a K+

PS
Молоток, бро!)
кстати, сколько времени прошло между харвестом свитхартов в парнике и в ауте?

Benefit

I have only 1 sweetheart @ guerilla spot and didn't harvest it yet. In case of harvesting sweethearts I had a problems with mold that's why I began to cut them so early. You can see how it all was, if looking to dates in previous pages.

Спасибо я старался =)

Latest posts

Latest posts