What's new

Outdoor 2012

_Ina_

Veteran
VagPuncher:what a nickname:) i think most of the Bulgarian girls will think that way about you like i think about your strains. I saw that in Manitoba they have very short season. I will show u how the plants are growing here,may be it will be interesting for u. Wish me luck because the Guerilla gold will be real guerilla:)but first i,m gonna try them indoors to know them better.

Northerntom

I did 80 regular Danish and Canadian seeds at 54 lat last year in Northern England. My best plants were all guerilla gold crosses. GG3/Danish Passion x Grapefruit was finished by the 3rd of october and was nearly indoor quality. Any F1 cross with a solid semi auto should be good.
I plant out in the first week of may here and hope to miss the frost.
Its all gg crosses again this year, ive got massive respect for these genetics.

NT

id recommend lethal purple from gwn and timewarp from bcbd, also kish from cck and sea level was good last year.. but really if you are in canada you need a heated greenhouse buddy.

jessethestoner

growing

Guerrilla Gold
Guerrilla gold #2
Guerrilla Gold #5
Bagseed (completely unknown strain it's super indica)
Freezeland (Friesland? idk) X (Manitoba Poison X Juan)
Juani - S.S. Early Skunk x EarlyWonderSkunk
Sourbubbleryder X (MasterlowX Earlywonderskunk) f2 (BearHill seeds a new company i've never heard of but i've heard good things about the owner)
Goldenmightywonderskunkf2- Golden mighty brambleX Master wonder skunk (bearhill seeds again)
and
this will be done in a mix of greenhouse and guerrilla growing and fir the hell of it a buddy is gonna try one Alpha Kush on his window sill

.clunk

Last year I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 monsters cut down after the mid-summer flyovers. I've decided to tone it down a little this year and hopefully fly under the radar. Even thought last year was a tragedy it really taught me a thing or two about what I want to do and how I want to do it. Don't put all your eggs in one basket!

I dug 80 twenty gallon holes in a new spot last fall and ran some waterline. As soon as the snow melts I can go amend them and finish up the irrigation and get everything dialled. I also have decided to build myself a small greenhouse to buy myself a few extra weeks of acclimatization time early in the season.

I have some swamp sites selected but I'll only develop them if my back doesn't crap out too early in the season. I'd like to carry a dozen bales in there to get things going but farming with a herniated disk sucks!

Just like greenmango I'll be running c-weed/c-warp because it's a reliable producer in my area. Always finishes on time, good bag appeal and it's what the buyers want in my area. No time to dick around with anything else :)

G

Guest 150314

I have some swamp sites selected but I'll only develop them if my back doesn't crap out too early in the season. I'd like to carry a dozen bales in there to get things going but farming with a herniated disk sucks!
this year we bought steel hand dollies with big knobby tires from rona for $30, you can ratchet strap 3 bales to each one. with two guys its pretty easy to lift the whole thing over fallen trees or other obstacles, two people and two dollies we did two dozen bails real quick and not much sweat.

BCMaster

well, I'm in with a small plot of 8 plants. 6 Gaberville PK and 2 Kish preveged and topped to 16". They got a bit shell shocked from packing them in but I think they will be just fine. This spot gets a shitload of sun. I say 50/50 the chopper finds it lol. Nothing like gambling... Its amazing the difference in visibility flat black paint makes on the chicken wire. It literally disappears (thanks reibsi)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 150314

nice spot, looks like it gets a lot of sun.

today i planted a cweed plant in a mound of promix ive been piling in my yard from indoor runs, must be at least 400 gallons of dirt.

.clunk

Well my back is sore and I need one of those clicker-counters to count how many holes I have and how many clones I need to haul into the bush.

Par for the course, everything is moving along smoothly :)

G

Guest 150314

the weather on the islands has been strange, very warm and sunny in april .. peas,kale, and other veggies i sowed late april are giant compared to previous years. very cloudy june though, planted 2 weeks ago and they have only grown a few inches.

bigbag

Veteran
had some Timewarp x Lasquiti's i tried 2 mother over winter, ended up semi-auto flowering under 18/6... so i tossed em out in2 the cold frame/ghouse end of march. i now have a cpl elbows in the barn ;) cold weather stuff like brocolli and cauliflower r doing well, but tomatoes r a bit behind. f'in chem trails have been so bad lately, every day there sprayin hard and it seems 2 b workin

PARADOX

got about 18 fems in the bush this year. unfortunately all the labels were rinsed off with rain and are now mixed up... All were from seed stock. i have a mix of timewarp-bcbd,white griz,early wonder skunk,and mountain bud. They are really taking off right now. This will be my first real outdoor with genetics suited to finish in time.
Fingers crossed.
Started off inside for about 3 weeks as the weather in the okanagan was pretty slow to warm up. Then moved them transplanted them into 3g grow bags and let them veg in a greenhouse for another 2 weeks. in the ground by july 4th. Organic soil with mushroom compost,blood and bone meals,feather meals,gaunos and wormcastings,kelp meal and alfalfa meal. feeding them only teas mad with castings and a touch of general organics bloom.

grow on!

PARADOX

the tallest is about 7 feet right now. and that one i know is a mountain bud.

ps how do i make my pics show up larger?

Latest posts

Latest posts