What's new

Outdoor 2012

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up?

Anybody gearing up for an outdoor grow this year?

What genetics you gonna rock?

I'm gonna try and source some tried and tested BC genetics. Started hunting today.

Hoping to veg inside for atleast a month and slowly transition them outside to get some trees. Hopefully the weather gets warmer and I can plant by the 2nd week of May.

:thank you:

Last edited:

_Ina_

Veteran
I,m very exited because i will grow some Manitoba medicine and Guerrilla gold 2! fast strains from Canada:) they will explode here!;)I,m in Bulgaria by the way. We have time for flower till mid October,after then....who knows....So i dont grow sativa outdoor,prefer something like these Manitobas. And your strains are something very exotic here,u cant find something from Canada so easy:)

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I,m very exited because i will grow some Manitoba medicine and Guerrilla gold 2! fast strains from Canada:) they will explode here!;)I,m in Bulgaria by the way. We have time for flower till mid October,after then....who knows....So i dont grow sativa outdoor,prefer something like these Manitobas. And your strains are something very exotic here,u cant find something from Canada so easy:)

Do Bulgarian women think of Canadian men that way? :wave:

GG2 is supposed to be very good.

I want to grow some BBrad's gear, but rather grow from clone and not seed. Maybe next year. I'd love to get GG3 clones.

I grew up in Manitoba. Shitty place, good people and good bud. MPoison should make you very happy.

G

Guest 150314

turned over last years holes this week

planting cwarp and pinewarp in the bush this year

and stuff from seed in the yard and greenhouse

Nader

Veteran
my Clayton cut (purps x c-weed), some critical+ autoflowering,

possibly qrazy train, magenta 99, yunnan indica, The Big, mazar-i-sharif '08 seedbay freebies

I dont think i can get an outdoor crop. I'm about 600 km north of Edmonton. Do you know of any strains that would finish in time?

BCMaster

dr.g's auto-iranian should finish up in august. It will flower under anything less than 24 hours of light so as soon as you put them outside they should start to flower.

beanja

I dont think i can get an outdoor crop. I'm about 600 km north of Edmonton. Do you know of any strains that would finish in time?

Try sour 60 , bluestreak or guerillia gold#3, if planted on june 1st u should have a crop before september.

Northern kush are u in Rainbow lake or Fort Mcmurray??

bigbag

Veteran
greenmango, why r u running boring ass C-Warp and Pinewarp ? i hate growin the same stuff as every1 and there dog and it seems the locals all grow the same crap outside, giving outdoor a further bad rep. i know they r hardy plants that produce, but blah smoke. just my 2 cents...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
There are strains w short 45-50 day finish times which are not autos. No smoke exp, w autos but they seem to be somewhat lacking in the thc dept. If you put any plant out in the mid of may they may start to flower immediately. If youre gonna start that early, maybe mix some autos and short flower strains. good luck. cheers

beanja just north of ft mac....do you know a good supplier to get those beans from?

Can I start them inside and put them outside?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I got a hp_a pound of quality organic od last year from the cabin crop seriously left em till there wuz snow on the ground,
p.s I'm Manitoba born and bread, girl..... lol hmmmmmm

GUnna have a few more this year fo sho! try to source some proper Mb od strains<<<<<

G

Guest 150314

greenmango, why r u running boring ass C-Warp and Pinewarp ? i hate growin the same stuff as every1 and there dog and it seems the locals all grow the same crap outside, giving outdoor a further bad rep. i know they r hardy plants that produce, but blah smoke. just my 2 cents...
cause im tired of wasting holes on stuff that wont finish up properly. im still doing stuff from seed just smaller pots in the backyard.

Last edited:

outdoordreams

NorthernKush, Dont forget that Tarping plants outdoors can produce amazing results!

You can grow any strain even where you are. Just tarp the plants every evening for a few hours, then when the sun goes down and its dark, remove the tarps so the plants can breath. You will have early potent herb.

I will be trying to put out a small patch of outdoor plants this summer. Auto irrigated.
I will be sprouting some privately breed BC seeds gifted by a friend.

Anybody have a good outdoor Hash producer? Outdoor bud doesnt have much market value but hash does.

Latest posts

Latest posts