What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2009/2010 Oceanic Season

Squiggles

not feeding them mate
i preaped the soil with perlite, micro organisim granule stuff, worm compost and premium pre mixed organic soil plus more compost and coconut husks and about 20 banana skins chopped up as mulch

they were getting seasol up to a week ago

Passenger

damn squiggles looking good.

Getting 12 hours of sun in perth still quite cool but they're doing alright

picture.php

Squiggles

Caught a kid in my garden last night, the little shit has chopped all my top colas off my dreamtime babies. Insert many and varied expletives,i was brought up on a farm.

Anyway i put the FEAR OF GOD into him and rang his parents with the number he supplied.

turns out i know them both, and a certain young fellas life fell apart at this point, his mum went ape shit at him and then dad took to his ass with a peice off poly pipe,( i enjoyed all off this, the little shit had it comming).

i now have an oz of lovley hydro buds
and a garderner for the next 6 months

so let this be a lesson to any would be thieves out there,
"Its not what you know but who you know",
and most importantly, "Thieves never prosper".

p.s. I have 3 acres of garden, this fact still makes me smile.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Squiggles, i have been lurking and watching your show for a while looking good bro
That sucks about the kid but as you said you have a gardener for the next 6 months and some choice bud
stay safe

Squiggles

no close ups this week crew im still a little pissed on the whole theft thing

the not so stolen buds

and my garden after its unwarrented haircut

kev.au

Ahhh man thats some bad luck Squiggs, make that little fucker work hard labor style.

Garden still looking good tho, cheers.

Brushtail

Feel for you squiggles, on the plus side you got it back and taught that thieving scum a lesson. WA seems ripe with ass-magnets that will rip you off at the drop off a hat, this has led to some very serious lessons. Make it abundantly clear to that kid that if anything else was to go missing, he will be getting a good talking to followed by more poly pipe beat down.

Passenger, looks like your on target for this season!

b

Passenger

bad luck squiggles sucks to hear. I'm guessing the punk was under 18 so laying a hand on him would get you in more trouble then its worth. Garden still looks awesome though.

blackone

Veteran
Sorry to see you had an unexpected early harvest... but hey it's only a couple of buds and it might still not be too late to teach that kid a thing or 2 about how to behave :)
I'm pretty sure his understanding of karma (be it eastern or western karma) has been challenged by a sudden influx of inspiration:)

With a little luck you might even be laughing about the episode some time in the future when he's a little older and a little wiser and sharing a doobie:)

Squiggles

rabbits natures lawnmower
glad its all working out for you Brush,
cant wait till the pics should be awesome

thankyou all for the kind words on my little theft incident
its time we put this one to bed so we can get this thread back on track
the young fella in question is showing promise and already has some plants
of his own will show pics of these comming into next year

so come-on Aussies and any lurking Kiwis
from seedlings too buds lets get some pics happening

peace, love and all that other hippy crap

Squiggles:joint:

pinkskunk

i agree blackbone,maybe try and get this youngster to apreciate the grow cycle and life of a plant and the end result,teach him to respect those who put in the time. as weird as i may sound i reckon you should let him have an attempt at his own plant,let him see what it takes to get that final stinky nug maybe a little payback rip just to stir him up near harvest.

Brushtail

Hey everyone,
Hope the season is starting well for everyone. Checked out some of my little ones today, rabbits had a field day. But really they did my job for me, topping and a bit of pruning :). Pulled the males and checked over the gals some are showing the first signs of flowering, these were preveg for 1.5 months, with the days increasing they will revert to veg soonish!

b

madb

Mr N Black Widow

Mr N Black Widow

I am really enjoying Shanti's genetics, i'd say about 2-3 weeks to go on this one.

madb

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Squiggles I don't know but i would of handled it a little diff.... call me old school but i don't find anything wrong with a little old school attitude adjustment stick :D

truth be told when i was 15 many years ago i stole a few top colas from a neighbors grow and he caught me... he asked me what i was doing and i lied and said i caught someone stealing it... he knew i was fibbing and said tell me the truth or you will learn the hard way.. a lied again and told him i was packing it up for him cause i caught someone else...

lets just say the beat down that i copped left me unable to walk for many many weeks... like a baby i told my old man and he made it quite clear that i got off very lightly for what i had done.... needless to say i learnt from that day on to never ever.... steal of be dishonest again...

its funny that guy actually offered me money months later to water his garden while he went away for awhile... i promised i wouldn't take anything and i kept my word... and he offered me a few oz when he was done... he passed away a few years ago but ill never forget my initiation to the honest life... RIP mr cooper

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Squiggles,, but after the initial shock & anger I'd like to think....
With a little luck you might even be laughing about the episode some time in the future when he's a little older and a little wiser and sharing a doobie
Nice Blackone!

I know its still early in the season but I was just thinking how most of us here have been growing for several mths now,, damn!!.. Nice job fellas!

I picked a nice mature plant yesterday, only a midget but none the less,, have some more ladies booming along,, just waiting to post some worthwhile pics.

Happy gardening fellas :respect: