What's new

Out Of The Tent Into The Room - Multi Strain Grow

H

Husky.Rex

Day 10 of flower

Not much going on. Most of the plants have started the transition so I've now stopped the equilibrium foliar feed and chopped the lower parts from all the plants. When the first buds start to form I will be hitting them up with flavourful and bio boost.

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking real healthy there Rex. Looks like you getting some stretch on the last photo.

Are those 11 litre pots?

H

Husky.Rex

Looking real healthy there Rex. Looks like you getting some stretch on the last photo.

Are those 11 litre pots?

Thanks mate.

This one was by far the biggest of the bunch even before I transplanted them. I had to top it as it would have got even bigger but I finally think its slowing down.

Yes mate 11Ltr. I don't think I would ever go back to the 6.5Ltr pots that I used to use as the difference in yield is massive.

H

Husky.Rex

Update day 19 flower

The smell is immense and the trichs are starting to pack on. Will get some photo's when I can.

Currently they are on the following dosage of nutes.

1ml per litre OT bloom
1ml per litre Equilibrium
1ml per litre Flavourful
2ml per litre Honey ES

I'm still foliar feeding Flavourful and Canna bio boost at the rate of 1ml per litre each. Stretch seems to have stopped and everything is generally looking good.

H

Husky.Rex

Well out of the 9 headband & purple wreck plants that I was running 8 of them have hermied. Everything else in the room was fine apart from the reserva gear :chin:

H

Husky.Rex

Sorry for the late update guys been a bit busy as of late. A couple of plants have developed a calcium def but I'm on the case with the old equilibrium. The weight is starting to pile on along with the trich production.

I'm having to change my clothes twice a day due to the stench coming from these. The anesthesia is starting to develop an unmistakable northern lights aroma and the purple wreck smells beautiful.

A bit gutted about the other reserva plants but I guess that's the risk you take......never mind still 16 babies left and there looking sweet.

Can't wait to get this one out the way so I can get cracking with some of those UGORG.

Roll on 6 weeks lol

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks mate. Hows things at your end?

Not too bad mate. Got a ph problem at the moment soil has gone too acidic in all me greenhouse potted plants. Been and bought a box of lime today so that should do the trick. I reckon cheap fertiliser is the cause.

I do like your set up something I could do with but not got the room. Planning for the loft...:biggrin:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
lookIng great Rex shame about the reserva gear seen a few nice purple wrecks

which ugorg did you get?

got some smellyberrys to try but the seeds look like they where early there small and pale

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts