What's new

Out of the Cellar and into the Light..

C

cellardweller

yup. the ol' ticker was def. letting me know it was still in good working order that night, Tona..:laughing: and as much as I would wanna get out on a 4 wheeler, :nono: too many tracks where they shouldn't be..

peacenpot :friends:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Muhahahahaha

Muhahahahaha

You're hidden pretty well but I FOUND YER AZZ! :laughing:

Damn dude....you're making me wanna go out with the dogs and dig holes mang..... :woohoo:

Thanks again CD :joint:

Gro

C

cellardweller

yeah..I dunno what happened..

yeah..I dunno what happened..

so here's the poop..
out of 15 seeds, 7 1/2 have broken the soil. I say a half because I dont think one of the BBxBB is going to make it.
heres a group shot, Satori on top, BBxBB middle, NCDG bottom

picture.php

heres the one I dont think is gonna survive, but I'm damn sure gonna try..

picture.php

Now, all of them germed, but not all of them showed a huge taproot when I put em in the dirt. I checked the ones that hadn't popped the soil today, and they were all turned to white mush inside the shell.. 1 Satori, 2 BBxBB, and a whopping 5 NCDG..:chin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This is not my first time poppin beans, and I'd like ta think I kinda know what I'm doin..at least a little anyway.. They weren't overwatered or anything like that. :fsu:
:1help:

hiya Farmer! soon brudda soon..

iGro..so why don't ya?? :muahaha:

thanks Weld..I'm tryin..

peacenpot,
~cd

THC123

Veteran
This also happened to me once , and after that it never happened again.

Anywho it sucks , but i am sure you have plenty of seeds left.

My first thought was also over watering but you cleared that one , so i would say shit happens , maybe its fungae in that particular bag of soil , but then the other ones germed without a prob.

No f****** idea:fsu:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soil looks pretty damn wet yo...That one not making it looks like stem rot too...maybe Im jsut stoned. Sorry about your luck man...just my :2cents:
good vibes

C

cellardweller

yeah, THC..I've popped plenty o beans, and this has never happened.. I do have a buncha beans, but thats not the point.
:wave:

no whiskey, I had just watered it right before taking the pics, and it had been two days..:joint:

W

WeldFlash420

I feell your pain Cdubb! I just popped 15 beans of three different strains, 5 each, and had 100% germ all with 1/4 inch tails and so far only four are above soil line. I've got some investigating to here too, lol. Ah well its early yet, give em another day or two ad I'll dig em up and see whats what. Peace and shine on, its great seeing you back in action bro.

C

cellardweller

thanks Weld..it's great to be back..:joint:

thats the thing though. same scenario, and I know I didn't push em too far under the dirt either. I went diggin for em and found mush insteada gold.. :badday: oh well, such is life I guess..

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
so here's the poop..
out of 15 seeds, 7 1/2 have broken the soil. I say a half because I dont think one of the BBxBB is going to make it.
heres a group shot, Satori on top, BBxBB middle, NCDG bottom

picture.php

heres the one I dont think is gonna survive, but I'm damn sure gonna try..

picture.php

Now, all of them germed, but not all of them showed a huge taproot when I put em in the dirt. I checked the ones that hadn't popped the soil today, and they were all turned to white mush inside the shell.. 1 Satori, 2 BBxBB, and a whopping 5 NCDG..:chin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This is not my first time poppin beans, and I'd like ta think I kinda know what I'm doin..at least a little anyway.. They weren't overwatered or anything like that. :fsu:
:1help:

hiya Farmer! soon brudda soon..

iGro..so why don't ya?? :muahaha:

thanks Weld..I'm tryin..

peacenpot,
~cd

I just might have to move those beans out of the cab and into the great outdoors to make some room in the cab.....just so I can give those all my attention :D

I have a spot...loaded with ticks, but a great spot with water access.... :joint:

C

cellardweller

yeah watch those ticks man.. I constantly pick em off me when Im out there, and then there are always half a dozen more when I get home..spray or no spray..I swear these things are getting more resistant to chemicals each passing year!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
yeah watch those ticks man.. I constantly pick em off me when Im out there, and then there are always half a dozen more when I get home..spray or no spray..I swear these things are getting more resistant to chemicals each passing year!

Dude....they were all over the fvckin place. I was covered from head to toe and still pick 3 off when I got back to the house.

We haven't had cold enough Winters the last couple of years and we've had real wet mild Springs and they just blow up.

I do a strip in the garage and check myself real good...fuck that. :fsu:

:wave:
just checkin in..too bad about not all of them popping their lil heads above soil..
They weren't very old beans were they?? I take it they were fresh..don't really know anything that'll help ya out here but nevertheless..the rest of em look good..
Gro seedlings gro :D
BBL Low

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Well its official then... you got something above ground. I know you're excited. They sure are cute!
How big you gonna let them get before you put em out?

It wont be long now! Peace bro....D

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Nice little suprise this morning :D

I threw some bagseed skunk beans in pucks Monday afternoon, wasn't expecting much until next week...

They had other plans...not 3 full days and they're wanting daylight

Good Morning little bb's...... :joint:

They are going to the "spot"....

C

cellardweller

germin some more..

germin some more..

ok gotta fill them holes!

picture.php

:wave: BigD...I'll prolly let em get a good foot tall before they go out, but for now, they are spending time outside during the day, and inside under mixed spectrum at night..70w HPS and 160w floro.. :joint:
:wave: HighLow..yeah as far as I know, they were all pretty fresh. All I can think of is that maybe they stayed in the paper towel too long?? they looked fine though..:chin:

good job on the little ones iGro! when are you starting a grow thread??

Hiya StickyFingerz..thanks man! it sure is a nice place to go and relax!

peacenpot,
~cd

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
ok gotta fill them holes!

:wave: BigD...I'll prolly let em get a good foot tall before they go out, but for now, they are spending time outside during the day, and inside under mixed spectrum at night..70w HPS and 160w floro.. :joint:
:wave: HighLow..yeah as far as I know, they were all pretty fresh. All I can think of is that maybe they stayed in the paper towel too long?? they looked fine though..:chin:

good job on the little ones iGro! when are you starting a grow thread??

Hiya StickyFingerz..thanks man! it sure is a nice place to go and relax!

peacenpot,
~cd

Soon enough bro...pucks are soaking as we speak....looks like it's off to dig holes for me :D

My bad for the pic in yo thread bro....I was just very shocked to see them lil ho's this mornin'

:woohoo: