What's new

out. hazeberry f1 hemi af

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah put them in the ground early and let them grow like natural plants with a little shade. Once they get mature enough, they will grow into the light! :smoke:

wild cat

I suffered heavy losses, a few notable plants remain
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that! Could still start seed if doing it as soon as possible. What happened that made you lose plants? Animal damage? Drying out?

Looking good though, going to have a few that yield well!
Clear some room for them , get them some sun and water, it will help make up for the loss. :smoke:

wild cat

I no longer have seeds. Someone cut down my plants :(.
They have space, sun too, although there could be a little more of it. Water, as far as they're concerned, they only get from the sky, it's a self-growing plant

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that. I would try to make some seed with the remaining plants if you can so you have seed for next year. Pollinate the plants until the females have a few flowers in each cluster to be about 1/4 inch wide or the size of a pencil eraser. There will only be a couple seeds in each flower.

Glad you have a few left to be able to grow. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kill the males when the females look about this size so there won't be too much seed. There will still be plenty of seedless flower. Select a male that has good sun exposure so it will drop pollen on time for early pollination. :smoke:

full

full

St. Phatty

Is that kind of like Blue Dream ? Haze x Blueberry.

I was cleaning my office yesterday. Saw my Blue Dream seed.

Thought I would plant it today. A little late, but, with the Haze, it should be stretching into October.

wild cat

Is that kind of like Blue Dream ? Haze x Blueberry.

I was cleaning my office yesterday. Saw my Blue Dream seed.

Thought I would plant it today. A little late, but, with the Haze, it should be stretching into October.
Is something of a blue dream. The end of October is a good time to get orange.

Reactions: LBL

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Glad you were able to salvage a few! Going to produce pretty well! Getting some rain, that will help! Are you doing any feeding at the beginning of flower stage?

wild cat

I'm glad you like my plants. He does not apply any fertilizer, this soil is very rich in nutrients. The soil moisture is just right, I think they have great conditions.