What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oscar Mayer Bacon

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
thick cut bacon covered with brown sugar and a touch of chili flakes/seasoning... into oven, then into mouth....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I even put some bacon on a trout recently...I wont do that again

Best trout ever...

Best trout ever...

Basic is best in many cases.
Catch trout. Gut. clean. Salt, pepper, butter and lemon if wanted. Wrap in foil and throw in fire and turn till done or just do in skillet the same, but fresh caught is the best by far according to rocky the racoon. peace... :tiphat: SR

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
theres an overabundance of bacon running around here in the usa..peeps are more than happy to have you remove it....yeehaw its piggy time and I got all my paperwork... big thanks to the Russians....on the hunt for the next hogzilla

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Basic is best in many cases.
Catch trout. Gut. clean. Salt, pepper, butter and lemon if wanted. Wrap in foil and throw in fire and turn till done or just do in skillet the same, but fresh caught is the best by far according to rocky the racoon. peace... :tiphat: SR
I fight back lol....trout are best cooked with alder wood