What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay, so we can see that this haze male is part of breeding program, program means some screen or filter, too simply to say... some things dont go through it... so the essence or definition of it lays in EXCLUSION. which is difference to pollen chucking when you just cross something to other something for fun without any exclusion, just because you like it, or cut has reputation...

so in this program with Mr. Shine, we excluded NLhaze for example, NLhaze didn't make it through for some reason, no A5 allowed, also colombians didnt make it through... and indicas... and indica dom hybrids aka skunkweed for obvious reason. I dont like that argument that there are not only couchlock indicas. while it is true, even using these non couchlock indicas mean taking haze qualities down... and even if skunkweed individual used was recessive.

I crossed haze males with peyote purple which comes from bubba kush genetics, so mainly ghani genetics... but it is not couchlock and it is not super strong, but sure it has this relaxing aspect to it, you can read thread about PP and it acts like it is recessive in cross.. I got one pheno of PP x Haze which was great tasting and had really great strong psychoactive high... you rather sit on it, but brain was running like crazy and storming... some good stuff yes, but... duration was taken down, not more than 2 hours... which is weak for haze hybrid imo... and that is the reason while bubba kush or sour diesel genetics was excluded...

PP X HAZE
full

but even sativa dom hybrids like F13 had to be selected properly and mainly according to character of haze male, which I am still studying this character of haze male in my crosses. you cant use any f13... so f13haze, which were the result of pollen chucking of more haze males and some euphoric f13 female, that was not selected for certain haze male, but probably because it was just good smoke itself - which is not enough as condition for breeding program. so this f13haze was great smoke :D hehe, with great taste, I mean great! modern taste, with very euphoric and energetic effect, which I liked, so as you see, it doesn't mean that you cant get quality from pollen chucking - and indeed many great germs were made like this, or simply by accident without any intention.. - but again duration was too short, only 2 hours for 12 weeker? not good enough to keep and another terrible character of it was munchies, I mean crazy munchies... that is not something I want from haze hybrid... I use good haze hybrids when I am hungry, I smoke it and I am not hungry like for 4 hours or so... so long lasting energetic effect. but when I smoked f13haze when I was hungry, I got even more hungry- which I found terrible for haze smoke LOL, even despite it is energetic smoke... so short duration and munchies are not acceptable qualities in hunt for ideal haze hybrid for haze heads...

this shine program is still running and we are still at the beginning with it... and not all of these crosses I made will make it through, for example grandfunk made it through easily... good duration, good psychoactivity, great taste... it is important to know your haze male or female when reversed, and how it works with other nonhaze cultivars.

HAZE HYBRID RESEARCH continues...

Last edited:

Digger102

Hi, it depends on your skillz bro :D it needs 15 weeks + so patience is the key... ideal is to flower it from cut, it is more manageable then... columnar phenos are more easy, but when you get that octopuss pheno, it can stretch and stretch and stretch... hopefully you have intense lights, red spectrum helps with sativas a lot...

LH is nevilles haze caramel pheno x black vietnamese made by Australians:gday:
Thanks for the info! From what a buddy was saying, 15+ is definitely worth it, it'll be some nice Spring of next year smoke after its all said and done.

GreenAndFast

It's got a heavy meaty funk when growing but once I cut it that mellows out and and undertone of citrus comes through wonderful smell.. Made a rookie mistake last night and smoked joint and had two volcano bags at around 10pm and couldn't fall asleep til after 1am 🤣

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It's got a heavy meaty funk when growing but once I cut it that mellows out and and undertone of citrus comes through wonderful smell.. Made a rookie mistake last night and smoked joint and had two volcano bags at around 10pm and couldn't fall asleep til after 1am 🤣

hehehe.

yeah I thought it has to be citric a little... I got one which smells very citric honey... light green flowers...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is that shorter flowering juicy, I am smoking these days. it is very spicy herbal and thats all, no fruit... peppery with something woody creamy, I cant pinpoint what is that....

full

this one of those 5 green phenos I got. she is still flowering, but close to its finish. only one of them reflowered, this one not.

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes, a generation from a buddy made by beans they got from Huesos. I was talking about what does the Asian Beauty smell and taste like?
earthy, fruity, spicy, piney, more sour than sweet... some say it is incense-like...

dont forget to post it here.

it is mainly black vietnamese genetics:

"This line is a cross of Southern Vietnamese Saigon x Northern Vietnamese/Chinese. Should act in its effect similar to magic mushrooms. Hallucinogen with strong visual and auditory effects, even paranoid feelings should occur, not for new smokers. Very vigorous growth in displacing other plants, as a special feature huge 13-fingered leaves. Flowering time 16-18 weeks."

I think that male, I used to haze cuts, was southern Vietnamese pheno...

some phenos of asian beauty were really like mild mushroom tea, especially when smoked at night.

Last edited:

Digger102

earthy, fruity, spicy, piney, more sour than sweet... some say it is incense-like...

"This line is a cross of Southern Vietnamese Saigon x Northern Vietnamese/Chinese. Should act in its effect similar to magic mushrooms. Hallucinogen with strong visual and auditory effects, even paranoid feelings should occur, not for new smokers. Very vigorous growth in displacing other plants, as a special feature huge 13-fingered leaves. Flowering time 16-18 weeks."

some phenos of asian beauty were really like mild mushroom tea, especially when smoked at night.

Holy shit!! This is going to be an adventure!! I've been wanting to try mushrooms again lately. Been about 20 years since I ate some. I will be sure to post here along with the Hawaiian Sativas I will run with them if that is OK. Thank you for the info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.