What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenAndFast

Yes my friend. The smoke is the most important thing. I get high the moment my eyes are open in the morning, so a strong clean start to the day is essential. I haven't got any sleepy weed really, it really bores me, after smoking it for nigh on 20 years haha. I just turn my vape up higher and have more bags to go to sleep. I can have a coffee and fall asleep so no worries there. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to grow these genetics. Can't wait to be able to share the love 🤜

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes my friend. The smoke is the most important thing. I get high the moment my eyes are open in the morning, so a strong clean start to the day is essential. I haven't got any sleepy weed really, it really bores me, after smoking it for nigh on 20 years haha. I just turn my vape up higher and have more bags to go to sleep. I can have a coffee and fall asleep so no worries there. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to grow these genetics. Can't wait to be able to share the love 🤜
yes, to me it is only sleepy now after massive testing of grandfunk or surrealV2 I got some tolerance to strong herb... cant get even slight euphoria from it, just muddy sleepy feeling. uk cheese I have never liked it... I always wanted to go to bed 20 minutes after smoking it...

I have ABs outside, but I bring them inside for dark. to such cab I built and when they are outside, I didn't notice smell of it, but when I open that cab, I can smell spicy sour haziness. very spicy to the nose. I love this sour haziness, I want it to be typical quality of my work with haze...

they are in flowering from 9.5., but no reaction LOL the growth is massive, I try to keep them in small pots, and after initial stretch is done, I will repot them to bigger ones...

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

Acid beauty starting to stack...
PXL_20220520_104813537.jpg

PXL_20220520_104453047.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I agree that there are both couch lock and also motivating highs in OG Kush lines. I prefer the more motivating ones myself. I do not like couch lock. The biker I ran both turned out couchy. Tahoe and SFV give me motivation. The sour og in particular is mostly motivating as well.
so even and despite the fact you smoke hazes, you still find some ogs motivating?

this is description of 75% indica:

"high hits you almost as soon as you exhale, launching your mind into hazy lifted euphoria. As your mind reaches new heights of happiness and motivation, you'll feel an influx of creativity and blissful unfocused thoughts that leave you slightly out of touch with the world around you. A tingly body high comes next, washing over you and leaving you totally at ease as your mind soars through bright artistic visions."

anybody believes that 75% indica can smoke like that???

LostTribe

Premium user
so even and despite the fact you smoke hazes, you still find some ogs motivating?

this is description of 75% indica:

"high hits you almost as soon as you exhale, launching your mind into hazy lifted euphoria. As your mind reaches new heights of happiness and motivation, you'll feel an influx of creativity and blissful unfocused thoughts that leave you slightly out of touch with the world around you. A tingly body high comes next, washing over you and leaving you totally at ease as your mind soars through bright artistic visions."

anybody believes that 75% indica can smoke like that???
Some variants of the og's I do find to give motivation. I also find quick c99 to be somewhat motivating but it is also dependent on the particular plant. Not saying all of them.

Are they as motivating as the haze? Well maybe not but still not couch lock on some, again specific plant dependent.

RingtailCanyon

this is complete misunderstanding of what I or DM said. nobody talked about some hay. nobody talked about indicas vs. sativas. wake up! I was not talking about 10 weekers at all, like OCS and not sure why he started to talk about it. nobody talked about 10weekers. LOL

what we are talking here is that exceptional pheno of 90days hybrid, which is not so hard to find like to find exceptional pheno of pure nld.. is better than most above average phenos of nld line and even better than exceptional pheno of nld line tortured and improperly grown indoors. talking about indoors, do you get it?

but now what hybrid? am I talking about some 50% sativa hybrid? no, I am talking about sativa dominant hybrid, not kush haze. if you are not hunting that exceptional pheno, and only grow those average ones and you are satisfied with it - it has nothing to do with this debate.

for me those average ones are not worthy. I respect that for you it is okay.

it is like those nevilles haze lovers will state that nevilles haze is better than original haze, well I criticized them for it. because exceptional pheno of original haze beats it. but properly grown!!!!!!!! not screwed indoors in some little stupid pot. on the other hand because nevilles haze has, due to northern lights presence, more adaptation for indoor envrironment, I understand why they say it, they didn't find exceptional pheno of Ohz, or they were not able to take it to full potential. I have some understanding for it.

I dont believe anybody who states, they can grow 22 weekers properly indoors. unfortunately these guys have no comparison to growing it in warm climate.... so they think it is good, so I have understanding for them, but I have comparison. so I have to state 22 weekers indoors is total nonsense. I understand that if you cant grow it greenhouse or warm climate, you have no other chance that to grow it indoors, but that it was grown really properly, I doubt very much.
I should wake up! cause i really have no idea what you're saying. I think it is some us vs them trip. I like weed narrow leaf and broad. I love you Maha and Jesus loves you too.
VP.jpg

MallardDuck

One bit of advice I was given, but overlooked because I was impatient, was how much time can be saved and how different a cutting can flower out vs a seed plant. I guess because they dont become fully sexually mature or something.

This is my Mindblower Haze at 3 weeks of 11/13.

1653236763390.png

and this is the same Mindblower Haze from cutting at 3 weeks flower that I gave to a friend.

1653236824311.png

1653236859490.png

Much faster. I cut mine down at almost 16 weeks.... the cutting is going to be so much faster I think.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I should wake up! cause i really have no idea what you're saying. I think it is some us vs them trip. I like weed narrow leaf and broad. I love you Maha and Jesus loves you too.
View attachment 18713971
hehehe really thats what you think? mmm. I think it is always extremist against the rest. and that they are minority, little drop in ocean of growing.

I like broad leafers for hash. but overall I agree with DJ Short on indica.

nice plant. are you sure with that thing with Jesus?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
One bit of advice I was given, but overlooked because I was impatient, was how much time can be saved and how different a cutting can flower out vs a seed plant. I guess because they dont become fully sexually mature or something.

This is my Mindblower Haze at 3 weeks of 11/13.

View attachment 18713983

and this is the same Mindblower Haze from cutting at 3 weeks flower that I gave to a friend.

View attachment 18713984

View attachment 18713985

Much faster. I cut mine down at almost 16 weeks.... the cutting is going to be so much faster I think.
you are right, generally for indoors, cuts of sativa dom are a must if you want it dial in the best way you can.

thanks for sharing pics from your friend, I hope he or she? will like it.

Fitzera

It's been a while since I've updated the Congo Creek Haze in here...so here we go @ 13 weeks. All clear trichs, lots of new flower growth on the big girl. The small ones spears are getting thicker but not in the same way the big one grows. Splenty of resin on both and they have a lovely citrus, leather, sandalwood wood aromas with a sweetness I almost want to attribute to vanilla but is more reminiscent of cured tobacco.

20220525_102659.jpg
20220525_102652.jpg
20220525_102644.jpg
20220525_102600.jpg
20220525_102545.jpg
20220525_102729.jpg

20220525_102711.jpg
20220525_102706.jpg
20220525_102743.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
like I said I got two mutated plants out of 15 juicy woos. reasonably mutated, like elanius would say. not that heavy mutated shit.

one was male, and one was female. it is growing somehow, but not like those non mutated JWs... look at it yourself. reasonably mutated on the left, non mutated JW at right side.in same size of pot.

1653730295600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.