What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @LostTribe I have never got mint in THH, only some mentholated lemons in my rootbeer cedar line of it, which is atypical line for toms haze... no grapes either.

I dont understand last question? I used only blues with toms haze in juicy woo. and now df13 haze is in the making...

I think that df13 haze can concur mindblower in haze terps loudness.

Tom Hill about pheno I used in acid beauty:

For me the best has been a kind of sour apple - it's decidedly thai/citrus. There is the high school metal shop in the background.

no grapes...

for clarity:

acid beauty = citric lime green thai pheno x black vietnames/lieu hahn

juicy woo = blues x Mr. Shine(dark green pheno of toms haze)

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Love the sound of your acid beauty Maha Kala! I always liked the sound of lieu hahn/vb/303

I've seen some Dill aromas somewhat similar to mint in THH but as you said not straight mint so far. CBG Taskenti had straight mint smells in it though.

All in all i was extremely impressed with the different terpene profiles seen in THH. From leather, antique libraries, old basements/metal workshops, coca cola/root beer/dill to the citrics and limes/frankincense.

It seems a great haze to make hybrids.

THH x Taskenti i enjoyed a lot. Mint tasting like the Taskenti but with more depth and a bit of added spice.

The THH male added a real tingly energetic sparkle to the mix. The male was THH fizzy lime/metal smelling.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Love the sound of your acid beauty Maha Kala! I always liked the sound of lieu hahn/vb/303

I've seen some Dill aromas somewhat similar to mint in THH but as you said not straight mint so far. CBG Taskenti had straight mint smells in it though.

All in all i was extremely impressed with the different terpene profiles seen in THH. From leather, antique libraries, old basements/metal workshops, coca cola/root beer/dill to the citrics and limes/frankincense.

It seems a great haze to make hybrids.

THH x Taskenti i enjoyed a lot. Mint tasting like the Taskenti but with more depth and a bit of added spice.

The THH male added a real tingly energetic sparkle to the mix. The male was THH fizzy lime/metal smelling.
hey @exoticrobotic bro. thanks for sharing (y)(y)(y) your experience with toms haze.

your cross sounds great, especially for those looking for some mint haze :D I know such guys. yes, possibilities with toms haze are unlimited... many interesting phenos. witht that mint in toms haze it will be like with lemon. there is not lemon like in modern weed like SLH or lemon kush or like trainwreck... it is citric but not lemony.

well my acid haze I used in acid beauty is not the best smelling, or the most complex smelling, but I keep her for effect, which is something different to any other weed I have ever smoked... it is that 5% one..

before I got her I thought I have great ones, silver blue one with crazy spicy taste, or honey carrots red one, or strictly green one with mango/onion flavor... they were better tasting than lime green thai pheno. but I dropped them... when I should grow something 17 weeks + it has to have some psychoactive effect whatever taste is... and even it is oily and metallic, it is still better tasting than most africans which I found awful...

not to confuse anyone, that if you find lime green pheno it is that 5% one... it doesnt work like that LOL I got many lime greens shorter and longer flowering. and was not interested in them at all, until I got that one.... it was after I had to go through over 40 females and I think I was lucky as hell.

in mextasy I used three phenos as mothers, honey carrots, acid haze and cedar rootbeer one(mentholated lemons, ginger, cola spices, vanilla tobacco, little leather too, very complex flavor) and cedar xs are one of the most tasting sativas ever...

males doesn't bring such complex flavors... but some can bring crazy potency and like you said energy. lime metallic ones I know very well, I used three ones like that at 2015, but it surprised me that they brought mango to it more than limes or limes, especially in combination with trainwreck genetics. it depends on combination.

I checked woos today and some are not fruity at all, just spicy curry thai food herbal and few have that fruity mix of blueberry and grapes, some less and two more. out of 9 females.

HAZE ON

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

hey @exoticrobotic bro. thanks for sharing (y)(y)(y) your experience with toms haze.

your cross sounds great, especially for those looking for some mint haze :D I know such guys. yes, possibilities with toms haze are unlimited... many interesting phenos. witht that mint in toms haze it will be like with lemon. there is not lemon like in modern weed like SLH or lemon kush or like trainwreck... it is citric but not lemony.

well my acid haze I used in acid beauty is not the best smelling, or the most complex smelling, but I keep her for effect, which is something different to any other weed I have ever smoked... it is that 5% one..

before I got her I thought I have great ones, silver blue one with crazy spicy taste, or honey carrots red one, or strictly green one with mango/onion flavor... they were better tasting than lime green thai pheno. but I dropped them... when I should grow something 17 weeks + it has to have some psychoactive effect whatever taste is... and even it is oily and metallic, it is still better tasting than most africans which I found awful...

not to confuse anyone, that if you find lime green pheno it is that 5% one... it doesnt work like that LOL I got many lime greens shorter and longer flowering. and was not interested in them at all, until I got that one.... it was after I had to go through over 40 females and I think I was lucky as hell.

in mextasy I used three phenos as mothers, honey carrots, acid haze and cedar rootbeer one(mentholated lemons, ginger, cola spices, vanilla tobacco, little leather too, very complex flavor) and cedar xs are one of the most tasting sativas ever...

males doesn't bring such complex flavors... but some can bring crazy potency and like you said energy. lime metallic ones I know very well, I used three ones like that at 2015, but it surprised me that they brought mango to it more than limes or limes, especially in combination with trainwreck genetics. it depends on combination.

I checked woos today and some are not fruity at all, just spicy curry thai food herbal and few have that fruity mix of blueberry and grapes, some less and two more. out of 9 females.

HAZE ON
Very interesting MAHA KALA. I can tell you have worked a lot with THH as you describe its flavours perfectly.

I too had a female that had the exact flavour combinations you described - "ginger, cola spices, vanilla tobacco, little leather too, very complex flavor." The hash from it was amazing. I felt 20 again :greenstars:

You are very lucky finding that 5%er female. Can you describe its nuances more so i stand a chance of picking it out when i next play with the F2s? The male i had was lanky citric/musty and mid to light green, no real standout points to it but it did boost the depth of the Taskenti to a point where it reminded me of great Moroccan hash from the 90s, choco minty starburst laughing hash.

Whilst i only managed to use the pollen from 1 male this time around I had 5 or 6 very different mothers and still have 30 or so original and 100 or so f2s to play with.

jackspratt61

thanks Sub. I agree that TB is 8 in potency. it is not the most potent stuff, not scary strong, more about positive vibes and energetic.

surrealV2 should not have been scary strong too, but I found one pheno like that, against all expectations, just strong like NH from sammy. it is about pheno, that's why I recommend to pop like 15 seeds at least.

mindblower haze is more potent hawaiian haze... easily 9 in potency.

pic of mindblower by @g0dzilla

View attachment 18724951

Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
My smaller #2 Tropical Boogie has been doing some reflowering lately. I thought she had a few more weeks but now I'm thinking she could come down anytime. Aromas still mild but slight sweetness. Trichomes are a mix of clear and cloudy.

PXL_20220625_190053136.jpg
PXL_20220625_190128923.jpg
PXL_20220625_190140705.jpg
PXL_20220625_190221571.MP.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
TB #1....she lost her head a few days ago after I discovered a bunch of amber trichomes under the microscope. I think I will go ahead and take the rest of her this weekend. This is some delicious smelling weed and the plant is quite beautiful. Love the purpling, and she stayed as healthy as anything I've grown. Aromas are much sweeter and more musky than her smaller sibling.

PXL_20220625_191352812.MP.jpg
PXL_20220625_191445825.jpg
PXL_20220625_191520062.jpg

Sub24ox7

Punto rojo x Congo
Getting closer 2 more weeks possibly.
The other two phenos I have I will take a pic of tomorrow. The huge yielder is one of those the top cola is bigger than a coke can around easy. The other is wispier but still swelling it’s the slowest to mature. ✌️

Attachments

• 29D9E61C-5555-49CE-AA80-AAA2295BD063.jpeg
    29D9E61C-5555-49CE-AA80-AAA2295BD063.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 3BAFE5D5-6E28-463F-B44D-BF9043C181F9.jpeg
    3BAFE5D5-6E28-463F-B44D-BF9043C181F9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 66

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
structure of plant is octopuses one.. but like I said, these outer traits have no connection to the effect. only smoke will tell you...

acid beauty 7 weeks, different phenos... I still think that male was silver vietnamese one, with minimum of black china in it. as plants are strictly green!

1656222354200.png

1656222490300.png

1656222808800.png

TAÏNY

And when I look that Original Amnesia Haze which made hype around 2000's.

It is probably Jack Herer cuz my cut is closest to it I smoked since then.

Here is picture of that special Holland cut ''Nesel''.

Compare it to my cut.

View attachment 17901676
Amnesia Haze original hype maker

View attachment 17901678
Jack Herer pheno A.

Conclusion is if you want best herb in your life make selction on Jack Herer XD
@CANNATORIUM what's up?
Is it Soma's Amnesia Haze that you compared to man?

Status
Not open for further replies.