What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeygreen

Veteran
@RandyCalifornia That’s some damn fine looking herb. I need that cut! I think I have a cross though that used it but it’s an f2.
@MAHA KALA the tropical boogie was a more productive better yielding than the mextasy bx but also longer to flower. I think tropical boogie had a better duration slightly and was more energetic. Similar potency✌️
Yes you have f2 with the smc x thh

Limeygreen

Veteran
Thanks. I posted it because Limey mentioned it and thought you might want to see the mom in your cross. It's interesting smoke, not the strongest but nice enough and the plant is artwork, like growing a statue of a Godess.
she is a gorgeous plant for sure, mixed with thh is sublime, not energetic but floating on a cloud as you glide/walk

Limeygreen

Veteran
@limey, I think the cross with THH would power her up a notch which would be good, it's very meditative and needed some electricity.
I had one female only but it has a nice candy like tasty, positive and steady, can be a bit meditative but over all it's very very good, great yield and good resin. Active enough but just as easy to bullshit with your friends or just fuck around, just depends what you're up to, probably wouldn't want to do complex maths with it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think the cross with THH would power her up a notch which would be good, it's very meditative and needed some electricity.
I thought the same in case of 90s haze x THOH... but I was wrong... I got only stony meditative ones... not a hint of THOH... I think same males were used in it. 90s haze is colombian dom.

I want to say, thanks to God and Tom Hill, that we cant find that colombian dreaminess in THOH...

the question is that if we would cross electric zamal or electric thai with some meditative ghani, we can get colombian dreaminess :bigeye:I think that yes...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
100% colombian pheno of 90sX - very similar to oth cut I grew... took more than 130 days... effect is dreaminess... I still have it in jars after one year. I prefer all other hazes like grandfunk, f13haze, surrealV2 over it... and all are shorter flowering than 90sX...

1655790437900.png

1655790469200.png

1655790490400.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks Sub. I agree that TB is 8 in potency. it is not the most potent stuff, not scary strong, more about positive vibes and energetic.

surrealV2 should not have been scary strong too, but I found one pheno like that, against all expectations, just strong like NH from sammy. it is about pheno, that's why I recommend to pop like 15 seeds at least.

mindblower haze is more potent hawaiian haze... easily 9 in potency.

pic of mindblower by @g0dzilla

1655824008500.png

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
this the juicy woo I have going at the moment. I have two copies of same plant, one a rooted clone and the seed mom in flower. The tall plant is the rooted clone which I pinched to top of because it was supposed to be a clone plant and the trained seed mom which had an accident and lost the main branches. I ended up taking the tops to make more clones but the plant grew out some nice shoots so I decided to flip it as well. The clone is going on 6 weeks and the multiple top plant is seed plant and is just over 4 weeks after flip. Smells sour with astringent herbal smell without any sweetness I can detect. I am getting a slight floral spicy smell but is very mild. I would say it probably leans towards the THH side but we still have ways to go and maybe some juiciness will develop before harvest. Interesting pheno as the natural looking plant (tall) has very hazy buds and the shorter seed mom in the multi top with no side branching seems more compact and rounded flower set. The trained plants looks like it will fill up nicely producing some nice spears on this little plant. I up potted the shorter plant in rich nutrient soil to see how hard I can push it since the other plant I will grow leaner soil. perhaps the flower differences im noticing is directly related to this.

20220623_184542.jpg

clone plant 6 weeks
20220623_101844.jpg
20220623_102611.jpg
20220623_184249.jpg

seed plant
20220623_112301.jpg
20220623_184454.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @Jahaze she looks very nice, in both forms. it seems you really got haze pheno. so it is sour. it doesn't mean it cant be bubblegummy in smoke, let see.

for example my acid haze smells totally acidic in flowering stage, but on exhale there is some spicy sweetness. skunkman describes haze as sour and sweet at same time... but sure, it is what Mr. Shine brings, hazy sourness...

I detect some sweetness at some of them... like sweet grapes, at some it is like blue champagne, dry one, and some puts out that metallic musk with something like street thai food, that curry there...

blue pheno of juicy woo doesn't have such stretch like others. then there is totally haze type hehheehe. and then something between, quicker to flower than hazy pheno, but not so chunky like blue pheno and stretching like haze. so three types of it.

LostTribe

Premium user
hey Randy bro, acid beauty - the name was invented by LimeyGreen, is tom hill haze cross indeed.

mother is citric thai haze. as tom hill describes the best individuals form his line, citric sour apple with oily metallic background, maybe some cardamon spice to it. green thai pheno.

View attachment 18718588

View attachment 18718589
This description sounds alot like the white grape Ohaze too. Although there is a very different smell in the THH. I find the Minty one to be just a slight citric sour. The Mint has a much greater concentration of tall heads and is stronger. That Ohaze I kept was one of the quick ones though at 12w vs the 17w on the THH.

Love the reports everyone fun following along.

Maha did you use any blues with these or am I confusing with those older f13 hybrids? Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.