What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C110580D-2BC9-45AE-913E-6C74E445F666.jpeg
CB9FBDEA-AAD0-478E-9C9D-5CEED70A54D1.jpeg
039DFC4C-5C7A-4F81-9808-7DD9F3EBDF1A.jpeg
90A5B560-BE74-43CE-AD94-1FBB2A5B1485.jpeg
26D7C9D3-04FF-48C8-859C-58A9CCF94723.jpeg
Here’s some Original Haze … currently Have one female in flower , three clones from that same female in veg , and then seven others that are in veg
87DD9679-F75A-43E1-B178-B192A0C26033.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
grandfunk, longer flowering pheno, it gets brown, not sure if it is visible on pics. rush, flush and wave. that is three things it makes with your mind. I can get little scary and paranoid on it, first hour, anxious? yes but also head from ether kind of euphoria...

fetch

fetch

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That looks great Maha!

What’s grandfunk?

it is haze cross :D the goal was to get the most thaihaze high in 90 days. there are phenos 100 + though too, but also amazing 77 days phenos(from cut). so a lot of thai in the mix. trainwreck is supposed to be mix of mexican, thai and ghani, it is terp bomb if you know it... so some % thai in trainwreck already. then billy goat crossed it with his thai male... I selected mother of trainwreck/thai, growing it for 6 years now. plant with some great rush and super terpy, and hit it with toms haze which is thai dom... so lot of thai in mix, while it is quite frosty and great yielding. this is top of bud of shorter flowering pheno, I call these phenos funk pheno. last time I was smoking it, it was too big joint and I got ringing in the head, I mean seriously, you cant do anthing just wait when this ringing will stop... it stopped and then it was crazy ride haha

fetch

I have it in early flowering right now, from cut. will show some soon.

RingtailCanyon

I think I have some of billy goat’s trainwreck / Thai crossed with Mexican/blueberry. I’ll have to look at my seeds. If i remember right the train wreck BX was very fast flowering, made me question the Thai involved.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
maybe BGs thai was hybrid, who knows, I got it hybridized with trainwreck... it is quick in flowering like trainwreck yes. but smokes very much like thai, it is called breeders work. nobody talks about it as pure thai, or that grandfunk can replace thai or something like that. grandfunk is haze hybrid, with a lot of thai in it, and smoke like thaihaze. I have some experiences with thaihazes, so I think I can say that.

I found pic of billy goat thai:

5778-28_BETTY1.jpg

5779-21_betty.jpg

trainwreck x thai(mother of casey jones), pics by Gratefulhead:

11083OE31.jpg

11083OE1.jpg

...CR500AF...

That light green color with that tric coverage just makes a person want grab one bite rite in, man they look good well done MAHA KALA...:)

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago
As you predicted, Smoh x Gohz is slightly better than Gohz x Smoh.
I find this very interesting because it was always suggested to use the Smoh as the breeding father
How did you know this cross would be better than the other?
Smoh x Gohz with 45 days cure vape very similar to Smoh

Experience Funkyhorse. I am breeding with the Seedsman OH since 2014. That's hundreds of Hazes I have grown, bred and tested myself. And the sharing is a huge learning source thank to the great people like you who grow and document our Hazes. Where I am basically getting confirmed what I have seen or learned myself over the years. Madmac got my separated Haze lines to share with the people. I know them very very well. And in some rare cases, OH females are the better breeders. If you look well, SamS used a mother too and I have found the nearest to Sams mother. Star Crash and MadMac too, from my seeds. That's the answer.

But I do recommend to use OH males too! Nothing wrong on what has been said by SamS and shown by Nevil since the 90s.

Great Haze crosses and documenting here. MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks. I have to say that using mother is different than to use male in hybrid... using mother brings more complexity of original haze, on the other hand using males brought me more potent hybrids. not sure why it works like that. also different males can bring different things, I grew grandfunk and f13haze next to each other this year, and I can see how different male was used for f13haze compared to grandfunk. much more wild, it brought little tropical trichs, makes it foxtaily much more, more crazy structure. on the other hand didn't bring rush to the effect like fathers of grandfunk, only boosted euphoric properties of f13 and brought it on another level... that male worked quite differently compared to mine...

I look at it as complex system, it works some way according to parts of it and connections among them. when you add haze male, the whole system is reorganizing itself to find new balance, new way of workin´ :D some parts of female makes connections and relations to certain parts of male, and result is what I see, concrete phenotype. other parts just stayed unconnected and hidden, waiting for other hybridizing to be revealed. yes friends, when you hybridize in right way, you are revealing the hidden...

so in case of grandfunk thai part of trainwreckthai shaked hands with some thai parts of Toms haze, and new relation was created.

harvestreaper

Veteran
tsc h5.jpg

tsc 90s nl5 x haze,,,inbred line so dont have the vigour off the original cross i received two packs one from haze phenos one from nl phenos ,this came from the nl pheno pack 10 weeks but with nice positive haze aspects not noticed any heaviness from early samples ,,after rolling a j from a mix of this an todds haze i immediately thought i must cross them lol well see
dorian 12 wk.jpg

dorian week 12 only run this pheno once or twice super vigorous got some spooky aspects to her with unusual (for me) aromas ,she takes 16 weeks but delivers a bountiful harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.