What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
GrandFunk

fetch

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know what you mean, colder weed seems stronger and more trippy but good euphoria helps developing emotions and thinking during experience, while when you get scary and paranoid, it goes nowhere :D mind gets blocked.

Looking forward to a late Fall/early ❄️ Winters grow with you:respect:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
could you compare psychoactivity of NHz x C5mangohz versus Johny HZ?

nevilles haze cut from Yo Sammy is psychoactive in very weird way. like funkyhorse mentioned that old school punto rojo was trippy followed by hyterical laugh, thats what I got with this cut.

it was in Autumn last year. somebody pissed me off at home, really a lot :D and I rolled fat joint of NHz, took bike and did ride those sandy hills in pine forest... weather was not good, strong wind, so there was real danger of falling trees, but I was pissed so I didn't care about it much. and some little rain, and really dark dark clouds. when I was riding it, I was talking to myself wildly, screaming here and there, it seemed to me like bike had speed from wind and my mind copied this speed.. and of course permanent hysterical kind of laugh LOL like laughing of some crazy witch LOL was witch on the bike... this NHz makes weird things with mind...

Hi man,
so funny reading your experience smoking the Nevs Hz when agitated It definitely fucks with negative mindsets, enhancing them, takes you to the darker cannabis influenced realms without limits and turn oneself into a mad warrior wizard or bewitch our feminine sides, haha, very recognisable.
The dark side is strong in that one, not for the faint hearted nor to indulge for to long.
It takes time to grasp any cultivars potential.
Keeping special cultivars around for longer allows a much better understanding of its potency. She can be a bitch that turns you into a witch :biggrin:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi man,
so funny reading your experience smoking the Nevs Hz when agitated It definitely fucks with negative mindsets, enhancing them, takes you to the darker cannabis influenced realms without limits and turn oneself into a mad warrior wizard or bewitch our feminine sides, haha, very recognisable.
The dark side is strong in that one, not for the faint hearted nor to indulge for to long.
It takes time to grasp any cultivars potential.
Keeping special cultivars around for longer allows a much better understanding of its potency. She can be a bitch that turns you into a witch :biggrin:

this cultivar is really special, in effect department, and so different from todays "nevilles haze" .... definitely dark side and high level of psychoactivity. I think that Elmer had some crazy trip on it when smoking it in Holland, and aussies know that psychoactive thai weed very well, yet this one got him :D

thank you very much for chance to grow it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I was not sure if I should talk about this, but I decided to talk about it here. I am not encouraging anybody to do it.

I smoked weed several times after taking l.s.d., not first 6/8 hours, but later yes, especially to experience smoking in that state of mind... I smoked triangle kush x sour diesel for example, and It was annoying and disappointing, as it decreased psychoactivity. ruined the acid effect. but! I smoked also haze, and can say it changed the state, yes, but no decline of psychoactivity, and it prolongs present state of mind and makes return much easier...

this could be good method for analyzing psychoactive weed. but I am not gonna take l.s.d for this reason LOL and don't encourage anybody to dot it :D

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol… I do encourage people to do it:biggrin: ….I used to use a lot of ketamine ,I don’t use it as often anymore and I currently don’t use it unless I’m under doctor supervision ,but one of the things I found is that when I was in a psychedelic state it was extremely easy to discern the differences between any kind of marijuana ,and let me tell you the one / two punch is mind boggling

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay Starcrash, great post to read. I guess that watching you at it, it gives good laugh to higher entities...

giphy.gif

so you would rather buy seeds from somebody who is doing it more than from somebody who doesn't? right? it seems like you set new standard for breeders who are breeding psychedelic weed :D

giphy.gif

JustGrowing420

I have to say I like very much where this is going :biggrin:

I have noticed too that almost all hybrids just make the psychedelic experience mudd and subtract from the state of mind.
So after my initial experiments, for many years now I don't smoke before and during, only in the very tail of the trip.
I would definitely like a strain in my stash that goes well with psychedelic adventures and even better enhance the experience :yay:

Keep thinking like that....

funkyhorse

Laughing temptation was a common feature of southamerican ganja in the 80s
The only one I read mentioning it as common feature as well is Tangwena commenting about african ganja
What was in common between them is that both have undergone fermentation process

star crash
I am trying/testing my Ohz buds with 30-45 days cure
I am noting that plants that were sexed and finnished normally outdoors are much better quality than the ones I took out sexed and flower induced
At least outdoors at the greenhouse it seems to be same genotype, there isnt much difference in the quality of the high of the normally sexed ones be it from the MMohz or the pure Smoh. The differences are on the size of seed they make and a little better productivity but the high is similar in all the plants when grown normally outdoors
I have at the moment cuts of MMohz and CG72 starting to flower at the greenhouse. When I took them out they were unsexed
It means tropical sativas do flower with ascending hours of light. No chance they will finnish by the equinox though

JohnnyChicago
As you predicted, Smoh x Gohz is slightly better than Gohz x Smoh.
I find this very interesting because it was always suggested to use the Smoh as the breeding father
How did you know this cross would be better than the other?
Smoh x Gohz with 45 days cure vape very similar to Smoh

MadMac
Today after 73 days in 11/13 from seed, the first xy x xy Ohz showed sex and is a girl. Is the tallest plant, 1 meter tall in 1 liter pot
The tri seem to start growing normally
I am also testing first progeny of the intersex males in hashplants. I suspect progeny will be firm. And they certainly tend to be females, I dont know if Ohz male progeny tends to give more girls than boys, if it is because intersex males give more female progeny or if it is just my luck

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Marijuana & Psychedelics is a perfect marriage (because of the synergistic effects):abduct:

:dance013:

Asian Beauty from Huesos. it contains 25% of Nevilles Haze and the rest is black vietnamese. very different from my other trip weed. it is very very luminous, even in night. cold weed and little scary and anxious. it depends on phenotype. excellen work from Huesos!!!! especially long flowering silver pheno, which is probably reminiscent of old school jungle vietnamese trip weed :D

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I mean luminosity of effect is very remarkable. makes shining, not some things, but space around body, and things are shimmering like, very antisocial LOL and when somebody else, who didn't smoke it with you, talks to you, you don't understand at all, you think its Swahili language LOL typical psychedelic bubble.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Laughing temptation was a common feature of southamerican ganja in the 80s

I like that term laughing temptation, I have no problem to find psychedelic weed these days. only those popular varieties are not. it is logic as people have to work hard, most of them, and psychedelic weed is not good working weed, either it is hard manual work, when you would use swazi or durban, or it is mental work like programming when you could use some blueberry or "hawaiian" sativa hybrid. then there is relaxing weed after work, cannabis is not used as party drug much unfortunately.

a lot of weed can make you laugh a lot, like mexican weed. many hybrids. but this laugh of Sammys NH is dry, hysterical laugh LOL like Sammy has said brilliantly, very feminine

the range of psycho effects is really wide, from spiral like effect to cartoon vision, from luminous trippy vision to crystal clear tripping when light bubbles are cracking around your head. event is divided to several series, sometimes it is repeating in circles. sometimes it ends up in metacosmic void LOL it is definately not personal experience, thats mistake to think it imo. it is transpersonal. and the psychology you can apply on it, is tranpersonal psychology, but antipsychiatry beats it, maybe haha

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts