99.4 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2075002.jpg
    photo2075002.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2075004.jpg
    photo2075004.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 24

...CR500AF...

Glad to see ya popping a batch sub i must have missed something but glad to see you got everything worked out. I am about a month out from starting again myself, grow through the winter, smoke for the summer lol....:)

JustGrowing420

Here I am with mine too! Waiting to get a little bigger before I start rubbing them :dance:
Some V2 Surreals transplanted until sexing, then clones taken to put to flower:

fetch

and a little mutant that will get it's chance at life as long as it wants to, no hurry:

fetch

Germination was 9/11 seeds, all had cracked but during planting 1 slipped and ended up under my shoe while searching for it the other planted but never broke ground... So I guess 9/10.

Pics from today, 19 days from from seed.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I sure do not mind the looks of that plant at all...:)

I bet you wouldnt mind to smoke buds of it :D hehe

Here I am with mine too! Waiting to get a little bigger before I start rubbing them :dance:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Some V2 Surreals transplanted until sexing, then clones taken to put to flower:

fetch

mo
and a little mutant that will get it's chance at life as long as it wants to, no hurry:

fetch

Germination was 9/11 seeds, all had cracked but during planting 1 slipped and ended up under my shoe while searching for it the other planted but never broke ground... So I guess 9/10.

Pics from today, 19 days from from seed.

nice man. soon they will shoot in growth... I got no mutant, but one slow. yes surrealV2 is bit problematic in popping, I also have also only like 100 + seeds of it, so not many. but I gladly shared with you bro. hope you will enjoy them. if mother of it has something to say to terps of progeny and I believe that yes, you will be amazed.

Tropical boogie
popped 4 got 4. Not going to let having to cull all my plants get me down and stop posting. All systems go again. :groupwave:

great man. tropical boogie will be super tasty imo. citric fruity floral spicy minty on exhale with delicious schnapps aftertaste... and super kind weed, so I hope you will get one female at least and will be able to confirm my propose.. have fun! it is great that you solved your problem so quickly.

I have to say that I like hawaiian cut I have so much! it is perfect relaxing sativa leaning hybrid. seeds came from Hawaii at 80s and one guy popped them at 1996 and selected this cut. so it is 25 years old! blast from the past. connection with haze should lead me to what I miss so much, hawaiian haze... but I dont want to resurrect old form of it. I dont believe in old forms, 1972 colombian or pre 2000 blueberry, dont believe in its resurrection. I am interested in old forms, only as instrument to create new forms.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hawaiian is really close to terps I like very much. similar to trainwreck, but trainwreck has that stench which is famously described as dead whale smell LOL and hawaiian is not stinky at all, just floral fruit honey nectar. or similar to oaxacan79. quite similar, all three are different but in similar range of terps. and both tw and oaxacan79 combines with haze just perfectly. so that hawaiian has to work well too. and next to grandfunk and mextasy, tropical boggie is another one with similar terps, though effect will be different. more kind than grandfunk and less speedy than mextasy. I am very curious about it.

mextasy(toms haze x oaxacan79bx)

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Headbanger x OH took after mama

I think it will be very similar to sour diesel x oh. did you see one from CBF? I made ecsd x triangle kush bx seeds in the past and some plants, 11weekers were some crazy plants which matched super silver haze in taste and potency easily. super potent!

ecsd x triangle kush, diesel pheno.

fetch

chacos sour diesel x nevilles haze

fetch

Bnyest

I think it will be very similar to sour diesel x oh. did you see one from CBF? I made ecsd x triangle kush bx seeds in the past and some plants, 11weekers were some crazy plants which matched super silver haze in taste and potency easily. super potent!

That’s what I hope for Maha, 11-12 weeks. My headbanger keeper was OG dom in looks and finished in 9-10 weeks but smell and taste was mad sourish

Limeygreen

Veteran
Black pepper smells with some undefined spice, her sister tastes like cardamom spiced cream, with some dried green mango peel. This is by far the heaviest yielding plant of the lot. Small calyx but full of resin and building. One of my favorite lines for euphoria so far, if she is better than he sister I will be super happy with her. Thrips don't seem to like her as much as the colombians and oaxcans either if that is useful.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Black pepper smells with some undefined spice, her sister tastes like cardamom spiced cream, with some dried green mango peel. This is by far the heaviest yielding plant of the lot. Small calyx but full of resin and building. One of my favorite lines for euphoria so far, if she is better than he sister I will be super happy with her. Thrips don't seem to like her as much as the colombians and oaxcans either if that is useful.

yumm!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts