What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

...CR500AF...

I agree i think it can and should be done, it would add another way for revenue for the seed sellers as well. to bad it didn't take off with the jd short thing...:)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i hear you a hybrid going 16 weeks is not the purpose of the cross but for me its all about how it blends in the individual hybrid i dont mind dorian taking 16 weeks she has interesting effects an delivers 5 x plus a pure sativa in yeild indoor also has great hybrid vigour i will probably bred her to a haze to hopefully create a good production and effect hybrid,,,but ,i agree in all cases its just about time reduction when the crosses are made i just made a cross with todds to some uk outdoor tested /bred stuff i only selected females and a male with the speed of the outdoor as this is the goal in that case and a long flowering nice effect or yeild will not cut it in that application etc those mextasy and granfunk look an sound fantastic

yeah when thai or african get hazed, it is clear that shorter flowering pheno will be exception, when I think about it, nlskunk brings also heavier flowers, so in this regard it gives sense a little, but still 16weeker, even it has big heavy buds, doesnt sound to me much commercial... good luck with you cross.

mextasy, I really like it for its energetic and euphoric properties. and of course, those strong terps!

fetch

fetch

Burt

Veteran
yeah I am still looking for hawaiians from 80s, there is some magic around them
Greeting brother Maha.
Thank you for a lovely thread
I’m in total agreement regarding Hawaiian magic!
Have you smoked or seen Kuaui electric?
Perhaps it’s what your looking and one of the holders I follow elsewhere recently crossed ECSD to her.
DM me if you want me to pursue them for you.
I owe you for many hours of informative content and pics at the very least

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Greeting brother Maha.
Thank you for a lovely thread
I’m in total agreement regarding Hawaiian magic!
Have you smoked or seen Kuaui electric?
Perhaps it’s what your looking and one of the holders I follow elsewhere recently crossed ECSD to her.
DM me if you want me to pursue them for you.
I owe you for many hours of informative content and pics at the very least

Hi bro. I pmed you. Hawaiian cut I have, is so nice. I love the vibes! and taste is phenomenal. tropical fruits or fruit nectar herbal spicy citric with fine schnapps aftertaste... amazing. my favorite terps. similar to oaxacan terps... the finest...

If I think about it, this cut of grandfunk has kind of hawaiian taste. honey citric herbal spicy, but livery incense smell takes it to the haze side.

fetch

fetch

LostTribe

Premium user
nice resin. there are individuals which are really loud in its spiciness, like sour pickled chilies spiciness.. other phenos are more shy. it depends on selection and numbers...

I hope that Mr. Shine, which reeks of green curry and sour! pickled chilies spiciness will translate it into its progeny, at least at some crosses I did. he has crazy sticky stem and makes big balls, and structure says to me that progeny will be very high yielding. he was only one like that from 21 males. others were fruity or metallic. cant wait to test it, I already popped grape turpentine cut of bshw x Mr. Shine. I call him Mr. Shine as first time I saw him at friends growroom, it shines among those other males. lush green shining like some aura. I think he is thai dominant, now only to prove it, which is happening right now. if some haze grower is interesting to test with us and have fun together, pm me.

pic is the male in 5 liter pot, flowered from cut. it is really big, I love it branching.

fetch

I feel a bit of the pickled birds eye chili.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
f13hz pics are in my album. yes, it finished, you know how is it with haze? when it looks done, it needs another two weeks LOL I chopped at 12weeks. it is not trippy.

testin ´ Mr. Shine

this surrealV2, it is just working name, surrealV1 was mextasy mother and mazar/mexican males. surrealV2 is mazar/meaxican female which was crossed with Mr. Shine. one to one cross, it should eliminate variation. also I want Mr. Shine to transform mildness of mazar/mexican, terps of haze combined with mazar/mexican works nicely which I experienced with surrealV1. and some other folks too. now all has to happen is that Mr. Shine will deliver ultimate haze potency and psychoactivity, while mazar/mexican allows shorter flowering phenotypes to be found. let see :D

fetch

it grows strongly, I planned to flip it at 1st of October. but I will have to sooner..

Edit: somebody could say that what I am doing with SurrealV2, it is similar to skunkhaze. I say no. there is no stink or stench in mazar/mexicans aroma, it is hashy sandalwood weed. this one female I used as mother for SurrealV2 has wonderful grape turpentine aroma along with other typical smells which comes from it like sandalwood etc... and that turpentine is hazy hashy anise one hehe, not chemical turpentine like at chemdog or skunk1... so no stink. another difference to skunk is that mazar/mexican has longer lasting effect, very important for me when crossing with haze, as I know it will not take down duration of effect. like for example titans haze is very nice, but it lasts only 3 hours :D hahaha, there was time when I was satisfied with 3 hours of effect, but that time is gone :D

I had such conversation with my breeder friend and he said that I am doing same thing they are doing it in Colombia and other places in South America and call it creep, cripo and similar names, stinky plant which smokes like pure colombian... so I said no, no stinky bitches in SurrealV2, only fragrant ladies, floral ladies. it doesn't mean it is shy in smells, not at all.

MallardDuck

I just found this thread... there is so much information here I feel a bit overwhelmed. I really want to grow a haze or hazyhybrid now, I never have. I live at 55N and these pictures of huge hazes are so fun to see. Our season is a bit too short. I hope if its ok if I post a few pictures here Maha... Its not a Haze but it should fit in a bit with all the Oaxacan :)

20210912_135200.jpg

20210908_160019.jpg

This is the Zacateca Tribute from Vermontman (Big sur Holly Weed x Oaxacan). It has been through a few cold snaps and is showing some colours. I started light dep from Mid July to when it was 13.5 hours daylight and dropping fast.

Anyways Im just going to take a seat, listen from the back, and watch the show.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thank you @...CR500AF..

I just found this thread... there is so much information here I feel a bit overwhelmed. I really want to grow a haze or hazyhybrid now, I never have. I live at 55N and these pictures of huge hazes are so fun to see. Our season is a bit too short. I hope if its ok if I post a few pictures here Maha... Its not a Haze but it should fit in a bit with all the Oaxacan :)

This is the Zacateca Tribute from Vermontman (Big sur Holly Weed x Oaxacan). It has been through a few cold snaps and is showing some colours. I started light dep from Mid July to when it was 13.5 hours daylight and dropping fast.

Anyways Im just going to take a seat, listen from the back, and watch the show.

hey MD, you are welcomed. I don't eat ducks, so you are safe here :D ducks are like Jesus.

giphy.gif

nice flowers, you need to grow hazehybrid, you should not miss such experience. but for that northern light dep, you need to choose shorter flowering pheno indoors and then light depping it from cut, this way it could work. in your tribute there is good portion of mazar via "bshw" which helps with cold. Id rather talk about it as mazar/mexican as real bshw is purple zacatecas in fact. and this "bshw" it is not, it contains mazar, I am sure.

its strong smoke though. some call it trip. well they probably didnt smoke good nevilles haze or tom hill haze haha :D but sure it has its special psychoactivity... especially used in cross it can be super strong I tell you. very good genetics thats sure... I have one pheno of surrealV1(tomshaze/oaxacanbx x mazar/mexican) which awfully strong, its mazar/mexican pheno, it is very sweet hashy sandalwood tasting with haziness to it, very sandalwood, I hoped for more interesting taste, like oaxacan spice and lemons to that sandalwood, but no, only sandalwood taste, it is bit one sided taste, not complex... but effect! oh my goodness! strong head! and numbing, it is trippy, not so much like toms haze though, only one pheno out of 7 is like this... I bet that in your tribute there can be also such pheno...

this is it. surrealV1, progeny of tall strictly green male that reeked like sandalwood and hash. very quick flowering for me. yield is okay. that male brought ultimate potency. I used three males, so it takes some time to find it... but I hope that surrealV2(mazar/mexican x Mr. Shine), I am growing out now, will be same potency, but more psychoactive from haze male and more complex taste from mazar/mexican female as mazar/mexican male didn't fulfill potential of mazar/mexican in taste department. let see :D

fetch

Koondense

Veteran
PanOHaze x OHaze

Weirdly fast pheno, very Panama dominant, OH dominant phenos in the back
Click image for larger version  Name:	PanaDomHazeBack.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.0 KB ID:	17952256

And the OriginalHaze dominant phenos
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze_Tops.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	17952257

I guess these will be ready sometime in december.

Cheers

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
PanOHaze x OHaze

Weirdly fast pheno, very Panama dominant, OH dominant phenos in the back

And the OriginalHaze dominant phenos

I guess these will be ready sometime in december.

Cheers

nice looking. but if that chunky phenotype smokes like boosted seedsman haze, then it is what I am looking for in such hybrids, if it smokes like ace panama, then it is nice, but not it :D good luck with grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.