What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
****This thread will remain closed until fully updated****

Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to dm with any comments, questions or concerns!

Thanks in advance!

Here's the true story behind the original #FruityPebblesOG #FPOG

Fruity pebbles OG is not "fruity pebbles". It's the same as calling road-kill skunk: skunk#1. Conflating them is easy. As we all know.

Plays on words can be confusing at the best of times. Add in marketing and sales schemes it can make things worse

I will do my best to to throw together a original al fruity pebbles og data mine here to clear up any misunderstandings around one of the modern day eras most popular, awarded and beloved strains.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some of the original tester threads that actually named the Tahoe skunk f1 fruity pebbles og

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screenshot_20240222_002444_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002455_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002508_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002534_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002549_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002604_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002621_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002633_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_002646_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And this was the last time I grew fpog for flower. 50% of the room was the lemon-aid. 50% was dry cereal. Both found in 1 13 pack.

Only breeding after that. I currently have the #pebblefam line of:
Fruity pebbles og (fpog) f3, fpog x bubba kush, fpog x Hawaiian, fpog x sour diesel, fpog x silver pearl, fpog x road-kill skunk, fpog x pink kush, fpog x Girl Scout cookies, fruity pebbles og x head-band

Some are limited stock but am open to bulk sales for licensed producers, resellers, wholesalers to craft and home growers.

Thanks for tuning in! 🙏 I will keep updating this first bit of the thread as I find more stuff.

Screenshot_20240311_022813_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry if locking up new threads makes anyone's lives more difficult. But In the long run its easier for all of us at the end of the day if I can start the threads off with Info and reference material to begin with! Nothing shady or sinister going on, just quality assurance and record keeping 👌

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my #FPOG I sent to a seed co in quebec 10 packs of 10 seeds. Hoping they as well would order more.

There's no business like grow business lol

They kept them, re bred them and never heard back.

At least they have some wicked pics for me!

Screenshot_20240221_213853_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting ahead of the curve at least this year and went thru last year's batch of seeds I grew

I was mentioning I grew the original f1 hybrid alien bought off me then auctioned as his.

Here ya go. This is how many are left. 7 of 7 popped last spring. Kept 2 fems. Both cereal milk

20240223_160545.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts