What's new

Mutant seedlings-med man brand-OGxSkunk#1

funkykush519

Hi this is my first post on here so sorry if I put this in the wrong section
here are a few pics of 2 mutant seedlings out of 12 seedlings the other 10 look normal the strain is og x skunk#1 from med man brand their only 12 days old I have never seen a mutation like this before in my 16 years of experience just wondering what people thought ... :thank you:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been getting a common mutation in maybe 5% of males, where the main stem splits into 2.

good thing these were freebees

med-man

I've been growing for 10 years and have popped many many many seeds. Mutants are somewhat common. I never worry about a mutant seedling even with seeds I've paid good money for. In my experience they will grow out of it and be very normal mature happy healthy plants. Not even worth complaining about or apologizing for.

funkykush519

I've been growing for 10 years and have popped many many many seeds. Mutants are somewhat common. I never worry about a mutant seedling even with seeds I've paid good money for. In my experience they will grow out of it and be very normal mature happy healthy plants. Not even worth complaining about or apologizing for.

I wasnt complaining at all just never seen it before and wanted other input

*mr.mike*

...Mutants are somewhat common. I never worry about a mutant seedling even with seeds I've paid good money for. In my experience they will grow out of it and be very normal mature happy healthy plants....

Mutations are forever, they do not grow out, and are extremely UNcommon.

funkykush519

i have been getting a common mutation in maybe 5% of males, where the main stem splits into 2.

med-man

1 mutant went male 1 is female I already chopped the male and the girl is on its 8th day of flowering and its the 31 day since poking thru the peat pellet as for the strain OG x SK1 all plants showed sex in 6-8 days out of 13 plants I got 8 males all the bigger faster growing plants turned out female when you touch the stalk of a female it smells like you spilt a lil gas on ur hands they really stink already

funkykush519

heres a few pics if anyone cares...

Attachments

• mutant stalk.jpg
    mutant stalk.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 12
A

AlterEgo860

med-man

dude your work speaks for itself.. mutations happen.. anyone would be more then happy to get med-man freebies .. if u need any testers let me know.. i can pm u pictures of recent grows..

but honestly. from the buds ive smoked of medman gear.. has been amazing.. sept the guy i traded buds for buds of meds gear lost his clones .. so i havent been able to grow any of ur gear yet.. atleast not knowingly.. ive had a few great strains that were mislabeled and know1 knew what they were. so ..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wicked funky

whats your grow method? got a smoke report?

thanks alter ego

one good compliment can carry me for a month :)

med-man

funkykush519

wicked funky

whats your grow method? got a smoke report?

thanks alter ego

one good compliment can carry me for a month :)

med-man

the setup was a 5x10 grow tent with 2 1k adjusta wings they were grown in 2g grow bags in pro mix the nutes were advanced sensi bloom a&b, botanicare cal-mag, dnf potassium silicate ,botanicare sweet, black strapped molasses , and hydrogen peroxide

the taste is strawberry milkshake really has a strawberry smell its a really good daytime smoke long lasting high with little burn out yield was huge grew extremely easily im really happy with the results and med man check out my other post on here in ur forum area I have pics of few of ur other strains

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi funky

thanks for the feedback :)

glad they worked out in every way

med-man