What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

Jimmyboyy77

Original Diesel S1 clone ( 2) = Original Diesel clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed.

extreme loud Diesel smell/taste and heavy Indica potency

Feminized Original Diesel project nearly finished , extremely dominant the Original Diesel in X's and especially when Reversed so your guaranteed to get at least 1 Diesel leaning pheno in any of the X's.

View attachment 18750922 View attachment 18750923 View attachment 18750924 View attachment 18750925 View attachment 18750926
Hey can you post a pic of your original Diesel?

mexweed

Veteran
on the Berner Marijuana Mania NYC episode a guy says that daywrecker came a few years after the sour and was a recombination of the original inputs, sounds like potentially 91X the second mass super skunk

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some more Fuel to add to the fire, haters welcome.

1.When AJ come to Europe Spain and tried the Original Diesel cut we hold( not grown by me) he said it was better than his own cut.

2. When Rezdog from Reservoir seeds come to UK to meet me about a seed project i was doing for him , i brought him a jar of the Original Diesel buds to try and to see if he thought it was legit Sour Diesel for me to use the clone to make a Sour Diesel IBL project for him( wasnt first Sd IBL project Rez released was maybe last SD IBL he released or 2nd to last) and he said it was good to use.

Also closest looking pic of our Original Diesel clone we hold is a pic someone posted on page 4 of this thread of Notsodogs Diesel clone ( although his is a tad more foxtailed but exact same leaves and flower look and fade , exactly the same and closest ive ever seen to our Original Diesel clone we use.

You can even see the extrem similarity of my Chem d wrecker 1 clone i posted on page 2 of this thread to the notsodog pic of Original Diesel someone posted on page 4

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
Here some more Fuel to add to the fire, haters welcome.

1.When AJ come to Europe Spain and tried the Original Diesel cut we hold( not grown by me) he said it was better than his own cut.

2. When Rezdog from Reservoir seeds come to UK to meet me about a seed project i was doing for him , i brought him a jar of the Original Diesel buds to try and to see if he thought it was legit Sour Diesel for me to use the clone to make a Sour Diesel IBL project for him( wasnt first Sd IBL project Rez released was maybe last SD IBL he released or 2nd to last) and he said it was good to use.

Also closest looking pic of our Original Diesel clone we hold is a pic someone posted on page 4 of this thread of Notsodogs Diesel clone ( although his is a tad more foxtailed but exact same leaves and flower look and fade , exactly the same and closest ive ever seen to our Original Diesel clone we use.

You can even see the extrem similarity of my Chem d wrecker 1 clone i posted on page 2 of this thread to the notsodog pic of Original Diesel someone posted on page 4
there are several pics on page 4.….

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i Posted more OD pics in this thread than you have.

😁😆😅🤣😂 yeah right that is the Original Diesel clone 😅🤣😂😁

Yeah maybe 1 of the ECSD cuts but no way on earth that is Original Diesel , do some homework amd actualy grow them not post someome elses photo claiming its it.

Call all the Diesel experts you want to verify your someonwle elses pic , mine already tried and verified by some of the Originators in the game and OG's

😁😆😅🤣

Volcanna

Veteran
Lol. Atleast I have pics of mine. You have screenshots of the OGs verification? you know the old forum saying. Pics or it didn’t happen. Do people actually buy seeds from people who can’t show flower pics of the mother used in the cross?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics don't prove anything.. Sure they're nice to see but in no way is that proof any cut is legit. I could post a pic that looks like TK but not even close to what made her.

Stocktont

Veteran
I for one think it’s actually kind of refreshing that in this case the breeder want’s to show what he did, the plant that was a result of his work, instead of showcasing a clone only like so many seem to do. Of course I understand the interest in the parental variety but the most important thing is what became of the mating right. Look at the pictures of Ojd’s plants that he grew from his seeds, to me they speak volumes and it’s way more interesting to me to see what he made rather than what clones he can get or have. Anyone can post a picture of a Diesel plant they got from someone else but can everyone make a killer Diesel seed?

Volcanna

Veteran
I for one think it’s actually kind of refreshing that in this case the breeder want’s to show what he did, the plant that was a result of his work, instead of showcasing a clone only like so many seem to do. Of course I understand the interest in the parental variety but the most important thing is what became of the mating right. Look at the pictures of Ojd’s plants that he grew from his seeds, to me they speak volumes and it’s way more interesting to me to see what he made rather than what clones he can get or have. Anyone can post a picture of a Diesel plant they got from someone else but can everyone make a killer Diesel seed?
I agree. Atleast they were tested. Just seems pretty fishy to have grown in for years and can’t find a flower pic. If you can’t produce a pic to prove what cut you have when there are several different ones you shouldnt be selling them.

Stocktont

Veteran
I agree. Atleast they were tested. Just seems pretty fishy to have grown in for years and can’t find a flower pic. If you can’t produce a pic to prove what cut you have when there are several different ones you shouldnt be selling them.

well you can’t find it, that doesn’t mean that there’s no pictures. And a picture isn’t the best evidence, growing something is. Maybe you’re going the wrong way about it if you want someone to show you something, irritating them wouldn’t be my advice but hey, I am just a stoner so take my words for what they’re worth…

iTarzan

This thread was hijacked. It is about Original Diesel. Not seed company crosses, not ECSD, not AJSD and not original sour diesel. It was about Original Diesel, aka Weasel Diesel. I would have kept posting pics of Original D but I don't want to get into it with people who want to be the only ones to have it.
You can't tell if something is definitely a certain clone with pictures because cuts can change their looks over time in different situations. The smoke test would give a better answer.

A lot of the old time posters are gone, most of the "experts" now were nobodies back then. Stop being so quick to tell people they don't have something. Now nobody wants to post pics because of all the BS. It used to be nobody posted pics because they were paranoid about getting busted.
Without genetic testing nobody knows what anything really is. You take people at their word especially if they are just posting pics and not trying to sell any seeds or clones.
All this crap just keeps dividing us up.

Stocktont

Veteran
This thread was hijacked. It is about Original Diesel. Not seed company crosses, not ECSD, not AJSD and not original sour diesel. It was about Original Diesel, aka Weasel Diesel. I would have kept posting pics of Original D but I don't want to get into it with people who want to be the only ones to have it.
You can't tell if something is definitely a certain clone with pictures because cuts can change their looks over time in different situations. The smoke test would give a better answer.

A lot of the old time posters are gone, most of the "experts" now were nobodies back then. Stop being so quick to tell people they don't have something. Now nobody wants to post pics because of all the BS. It used to be nobody posted pics because they were paranoid about getting busted.
Without genetic testing nobody knows what anything really is. You take people at their word especially if they are just posting pics and not trying to sell any seeds or clones.
All this crap just keeps dividing us up.

sorry to take the thread off topic…

Latest posts

Latest posts