What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Diesel.

Dawgz_Daze

IMG_6119.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg

LA Kush aka Headband
55 days

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
No seeds no fem pistils either. I only sprayed day before 1 time and 1 time about a week later. The sour also took forever and they were under shop lights but I havent had issues this way w males.
Sounds like hermi prone genetics if they did that with that little CS. I would add 1:3'rd more r/o or distilled water and try again with the weaker dilution. ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
Sounds like hermi prone genetics if they did that with that little CS. I would add 1:3'rd more r/o or distilled water and try again with the weaker dilution. ;)
I havent seen any intersex issues in unsprayed bloom. I am going to make a new batch of STS.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
So I got this cut as Original Diesel. Came via stoney917 so who knows, so far I’m 0/2 on cuts I acquired from him.
Been vegging for a couple months and is still only 24” tall, she don’t want to grow up but is hella bushy.
Supposedly it is the same cut jtrees has.

View attachment 18878018 View attachment 18878019
thats a nice plant indeed - how much lite the inner bud sites will get is my question- sometime toooo dense ain't good...

Latest posts

Latest posts