What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Afghan Kush - Fast Buds

LndRcLvr

i watered the pot in fully till runoff initially, then kept the surface moist until the pot started to become lighter and when getting close to dry, fully watered pot again. By then the plants got big enough

LndRcLvr

End of week 10.

PXL_20240402_225457336.jpg

Well unfortunately this will be my last grow. My marriage is on the rocks and if I don't do what my wife says I will end up getting divorced. I have two great kids so there's no way I'm losing them.

It's not the end. There's always gorilla growing.

So I chopped two plants at 170g wet each. So probably about 50 - 60 g per plant dry. I saved some buds of each and bubble'd about 100g fresh of each. My first pull on one plant got me about 2 grams of nice clean resin but a low yield. I've stuck the material back in the freezer and will do another run on it. I did this with another plant before and somehow got more the second time.

Finger hash from cutting up.

PXL_20240405_225430182.jpg

PXL_20240406_000437977.jpg
bubble hash

Last edited:

LndRcLvr

Well it's been a rollercoaster of emotion but a period of solid growing for me. I am pleased with the yield. I think it's fair to say from my perspective you can grow much better weed when you have control of the conditions.

Below follows a blow by blow of the plants

Latest posts

Latest posts