What's new

orient express

waveguide

Veteran
Thought I'd show off my petite Asian lady on day 28.

that hurts. me posting doesn't help you or anything. there's something about my current location that seems to be stopping my plants from growing. in FFOF, fresh air, warm temps.. 28 days i get a four inch plant, again and again.

seriously, i'm thinking someone is poisoning them. it's either that or HAARP. anyway, congratulations on having a normal, healthy cannabis plant, and please, send some good thoughts my way.. it's not like i haven't been doing this for years. i am sad.

Superstone

that hurts. me posting doesn't help you or anything. there's something about my current location that seems to be stopping my plants from growing. in FFOF, fresh air, warm temps.. 28 days i get a four inch plant, again and again.

seriously, i'm thinking someone is poisoning them. it's either that or HAARP. anyway, congratulations on having a normal, healthy cannabis plant, and please, send some good thoughts my way.. it's not like i haven't been doing this for years. i am sad.

I'm by no means a pro and I know this ain't your first rodeo...but don't let anybody interfere with your play and bring you into sadness.I've had a few hardships this year as well.

If you think someone is messing with your plants get them on tape...and put something special in their well.(only joking)

Waveguide I'm sending an avalanche of good vibes your way... so put on your helmet and chest protector and sit tight!...hope you're not allergic to granite.

waveguide

Veteran
cheers :) to close this chapter, a friend came by who didn't know about my grow whatsoever. without being anywhere near it (it's small.. there's no odor or noise) they managed to identify that i was growing, that someone had done something to them and who they were.

magic. how prosaic, huh.. "i'm gonna make your crops fail..."

not like there's enough problems in the world without ppl cursing each others marijuana plants. ah well, every day something new :p

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone,

OE healthy cuts under the T5, not the fastest rooter but still ok, they took around 10 days in a home made aero rooting system to develop roots.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35230&pictureid=867876=1]View Image[/url]

The OE lady do not seem to have suffered a bit from being transplanted few days ago.
It's a shame the pic does not really show all budding sites. I ll probably be able to take a better expressing pic in a couple of weeks.
This strain develops very fast once it started. I m quiet surprised for the moment.

Nice work Dubi.

View Image[/url]

I also found out the buds smell of this peculiar OE pheno,,, it smells just like melon, like one old chronic lady I had in the past who smelled exactly the same.

Beautiful maxibiogreen :tiphat: This kind of structure and growing shape is perfect for big yields, indoors and outdoors. Good job!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thought I'd show off my petite Asian lady on day 28.I also agree that she likes to eat and drink alot;she's at 900ppm but drops to about 750 overnight .I'm adding 2 gal water to the res daily and adjusting to 900ppm. Glad she didn't order the lobster.(lol)
This pheno has more of an orange "baby aspirin"smell to it. Thanks everybody for looking!

She likes to eat a lot yes :) Feed her strongly with a good organic fertilizer but dont use hormone based flowering stimulators.
Thanks for sharing, good vibes!

maxibiogreen

Veteran
OE 35 days in bloom stage

OE 35 days in bloom stage

Nice looking girls SuperS. Mind is taking over the room at the moment and is filing up nicely also, she suffered a little bit from a deficiency that I haven't yet analysed but somehow she has now recovered.
I believe it came from too much water added to the pot when I repotted her in her 90L home.

Not as much sugar as yours though but a nice smell of melon and humus, I know it does sound weird but it s the only smell explaination
I can come up with.

All the best to all OE lovers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ola Dubi !

Why are the hormones bas for OE ?

Cheers

Hello drueed,

I have experienced that most modern flowering stimulators based on hormones force too much this kind of landrace based hybrids, i prefer not to use them, simply feed them with a good organic NPK fertilizer and grown them in a nice blend of compost, guano and humus.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm really impressed with way she's starting to fill in

Hello SuperStone,

Im glad you are happy with her development, it's a chinese dominant hybrid in size, flowering time, flowering structure and resin production.
Should be mature around 8.5-9 weeks of flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice looking girls SuperS. Mind is taking over the room at the moment and is filing up nicely also, she suffered a little bit from a deficiency that I haven't yet analysed but somehow she has now recovered.
I believe it came from too much water added to the pot when I repotted her in her 90L home.

Not as much sugar as yours though but a nice smell of melon and humus, I know it does sound weird but it s the only smell explaination
I can come up with.

Congrats maxibiogreen :) I love how it's working your Orient Express individual. You are growing my favourite and more desirable OE expression, it's a more vietnamese influenced pheno with great branching, buds forming everywhere, thanks to her vigour and structure, light penetration is very nice with this pheno. The rich composted humus is my favourite aroma in the line too!

drueed

Hello drueed,

I have experienced that most modern flowering stimulators based on hormones force too much this kind of landrace based hybrids, i prefer not to use them, simply feed them with a good organic NPK fertilizer and grown them in a nice blend of compost, guano and humus.

Thanks for the answer, Dubi !

I will soon post some pictures as the first declared females went in flower room a week ago.

The most vigourous male i have at the moment, witch was the first to pop out and the first to show flowers, is also very branchy and clusters grow virtually everywhere but it's not the tallest of the batch .. do you think it's also a Vietnamese leaning pheno ?

Thanks for your work AND your disponibility !

And cheers to all the other OE growers !

Superstone

Hello SuperStone,

Im glad you are happy with her development, it's a chinese dominant hybrid in size, flowering time, flowering structure and resin production.
Should be mature around 8.5-9 weeks of flowering.

I'm slightly disappointed that she's not a VB or OE pheno and I'm hoping to find 1 or 2 in the current batch of 4 seedlings.I've got my eye on these 2:

It's hard to be bummed out,however,as I find the China dominant pheno quite impressive:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey superstone...I'm writing from memory, which is -um- imperfect but my recollection is that the "chinese pheno" has very similar effects stone-wise to the VB pheno. I remember it as being quite electric but also quite relaxing -hence- raciness/paranoia a non-factor. Hope you enjoy...looking beautiful!

Superstone

Mayan thanks for the reassurance;the high is what I'm looking for.:dance013:

Started the flush today and I'm already tempted to pinch a bud...the next 14-16 days are going to be tough.Good thing I still have some stash.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php