What's new

orient express

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for the updates! Looking vigorous, green and healthy!

Have a nice sunday! :)

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
High,

My tallest O-E who turn bigger and bigger! :)

pict0045v.jpg

Pooneil

.... just smoking my first orient express scissorhash and it tastes sooo awesome! :smoke:

found some really nice phenos!
too bad i can't upload them, cause my upload limit is full...

dubi, maybe you can share those two photos i sent you?
would be great!

and, i also found a purple pheno in the OEs!
very resinios too!

looking foward to test those phenos! :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High,
My tallest O-E who turn bigger and bigger! :)

Welcome misterD :)

Looks like the tall VB pheno, it takes more to flower but is usually better yielding and more aromatic than the short ones, especially in the standard version. Enjoy her!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
.... just smoking my first orient express scissorhash and it tastes sooo awesome! :smoke:

found some really nice phenos!
too bad i can't upload them, cause my upload limit is full...

dubi, maybe you can share those two photos i sent you?
would be great!

and, i also found a purple pheno in the OEs!
very resinios too!

looking foward to test those phenos! :D

Great friend :) Looking forward to see your different OE selections, especially the purple one, more easy to find in the old fem version but not so much in the standard ones. Im so glad you are enjoying with her resins :smoke:

I attach the OE pic you sent me, maybe youll be able to post more when you reach 50 posts, not sure .... you can also upload the pics in a extern free image server and then link the pics here. Anyway thank you very much and good luck with all the great selections you are doing! :yes:

Attachments

• ox-bt56-1.jpg
    ox-bt56-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 24

Superstone

I've got a way to go before I catch up to pooneil and some scissor hash...but the OE is chugging along nicely.Here she is on day 21

Just want to say thanks to all the new friends I made on Ace forum...

Thanks for the guidance and welcoming me here.

Pooneil

nice looking pheno!:good:

i would advice, to support her!
she is going to get HEAVY! :D

today i walked in my room, and what do i find...

..looking at the headbuds, the beauty from above was missing.

what the hell?!?!

i looked closely, and saw, that she just super cropped herself in the middle :laughing:
the head was too heavy!

but who cares ... it's cannabis, just put her back up, support her,
and she's good to go another 1-2 weeks! :D

man, i would love to show you guys my other phenos!

what really sucks is, that i have all pics already uploaded.
but it's on my own board, and i think, i'm not allowed to link it. :(

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Yes pooneil it s cannabis and it grows fast and eats/drinks a lot, this variety most of all.

My girl has been switched to 12/12 15 or so days ago and she is exploding with flowers getting bigger everyday.
Most of the stretch is behind now so I ve repoted the lady in a 90 liters container with a rich organic soil, that should keep her busy for a month.. hopefuly.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi everyone,

OE healthy cuts under the T5, not the fastest rooter but still ok, they took around 10 days in a home made aero rooting system to develop roots.

The OE lady do not seem to have suffered a bit from being transplanted few days ago.
It's a shame the pic does not really show all budding sites. I ll probably be able to take a better expressing pic in a couple of weeks.
This strain develops very fast once it started. I m quiet surprised for the moment.

Nice work Dubi.

I also found out the buds smell of this peculiar OE pheno,,, it smells just like melon, like one old chronic lady I had in the past who smelled exactly the same.

Pooneil

my OEs were moderate with the feeding!

EC 1.6 was the highest!
but just one time for 2 ladies that are taking longer.
the other ones were fine with 1.4-1.5

btw,
most of my OEs had purple leafes!

looking beautiful!
much more resin than i expected!

and very sativa dominant phenos,
which i was looking for:woohoo:

ValleyKush

Veteran
I really want these seeds but dont want to send in cash to boutique :/. Any guess on how long this strain will be around on boutique?

Madjag

Veteran
Hi Maxi.....this is why:

Translated by Google from the Ace Seeds website:

LEGAL NOTICE
ACE Seeds

The importation, possession and sale of cannabis seeds is protected in accordance with the Treaty on Narcotic Drugs Unilateral adopted in Vienna (1961). The cultivation of cannabis may be a criminal offense (Art.25.1 of the Organic Law of Protection of Public Safety and Art.368 of the Criminal Code).
Our seeds are intended for legal uses industrial, medical research, genetic preservation and private collectors.

ACE Seeds is not responsible for the illegal use that may give seed.

ACE Seeds only orders sent to those places where the law permits the possession of cannabis seeds.

Goldenseed and many other excellent weedsites will send to the USA including exceptional stealth packaging.

Peace,
Madjag

Superstone

Thought I'd show off my petite Asian lady on day 28.I also agree that she likes to eat and drink alot;she's at 900ppm but drops to about 750 overnight .I'm adding 2 gal water to the res daily and adjusting to 900ppm. Glad she didn't order the lobster.(lol)

Here are a few pics showing early bud formation.
This pheno has more of an orange "baby aspirin"smell to it. Thanks everybody for looking!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi Maxi.....this is why:

Translated by Google from the Ace Seeds website:

LEGAL NOTICE
ACE Seeds

The importation, possession and sale of cannabis seeds is protected in accordance with the Treaty on Narcotic Drugs Unilateral adopted in Vienna (1961). The cultivation of cannabis may be a criminal offense (Art.25.1 of the Organic Law of Protection of Public Safety and Art.368 of the Criminal Code).
Our seeds are intended for legal uses industrial, medical research, genetic preservation and private collectors.

ACE Seeds is not responsible for the illegal use that may give seed.

ACE Seeds only orders sent to those places where the law permits the possession of cannabis seeds.

Goldenseed and many other excellent weedsites will send to the USA including exceptional stealth packaging.

Peace,
Madjag

Yes, my bad.
Sometimes I do not think but still talk/write too much.

Nice looking ladies S. Seems yours have a little more sativa expression than my girl,, you re a lucky Stone.
What is the plant on the left of the OE on the first pic of post 338? An other OE?

Superstone

Thanks Max I was hoping for a sativa leaner.But only managed to get 2/9 cuttings to root.The heat must have got to them and rotted the stems.Not too upset however as I now have her in clone form.

The other plant you see is a MOD menage a trois which came from the freebies I got with OE.She's an indica that should go 9-10 weeks and not have a couchlock buzz.She's also a heavy feeder and is turning into a resin factory.She also has interesting odors that I'm having a hard time figuring out.

Latest posts

Latest posts