What's new

Tutorial Organics for Beginners

here is the neptunes harvest feeding schedule directly from them. (i e-mailed them to confirm the one i found on another site). i understand the formatting is bizarre, and it only goes 10 weeks total, but here ya go.

NEPTUNE’S HARVEST FERTILIZER APPLICATION RATES FOR MEDICAL marijuana
Ten Week Feeding schedule - (Dirt Farming)

VEGETATIVE PERIOD

Wk 1- ½ Oz per gallon of water, straight liquid Seaweed.

Week 1 is the first week the young plant is put into the growing medium of your choosing, after rooting is complete.

*Watering between weeks 1 & 2 feedings, mix ½ Oz Seaweed per gallon.

Wk 2- 1 Oz per gallon, Seaweed/Fish blend.

*Watering between weeks 2 & 3 feedings, mix 1oz per gallon, straight liquid Seaweed.

Wk 3- 1 Oz per gallon, straight Fish.

*Watering between weeks 3 & 4 mix 1 Oz Seaweed & ½ Oz Fish.

FLOWERING PERIOD-

Wk 4- 1 Oz per gallon Fish.

*Watering between weeks 4 & 5 mix 1 Oz Seaweed/Fish blend.

Wk 5- 1 Oz per gallon Seaweed/Fish blend.

*Watering between weeks 5 & 6, 1 Oz Seaweed.

Wk 6- 1 Oz per gallon, Seaweed/Fish blend.

*Watering between weeks 6 & 7, ½ per gallon Seaweed/Fish blend.

Wk 7- 1 ½ Oz per gallon, Seaweed.

*Watering between weeks 7 & 8, 1 Oz per gallon Seaweed.

Wk 8- 1 ½ Oz per gallon, Seaweed.

*Watering between weeks 8 & 9, 1/2 Oz per gallon Seaweed & 5 ml molasses.

Wk 9- ½ Oz per gallon, Seaweed. Watering from here to harvest use….7 ml per gallon molasses.

B

BigTex

@ 7 weeks

@ 7 weeks

My mix was basically recipe #1 with the addition of some high P bat guano. I've also been bubbling my own tea every week or two with FF Microbe Brew, Humate Humic Acid, molasses, worm castings, kelp, and bat and/or seabird guano. I have a well out back with excellent water for growing. PH is almost always 6.6 Clones root really well and fast in that well water.

picture.php

Blue Cheese X Chem D/ OG @ 42 days

picture.php

Thanks Burnone :tiphat:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why most of the gardeners I see using this kind of organic soil ALWAYS use other additive during the grow?

Because they have completed a few grows and know how to read their plants. Do you? If not, follow the recipe. Are you a beginner in organics? Follow the recipe.
Burn1

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha burn bout to bust. ahah

Dang man, I spent hundreds of hours making this so easy that anyone can do it and they still want to make it complicated.
Maybe they just need a hug. :comfort:
There. Now get growing.
Burn1

G

gloryoskie

Okay.

B1, you are a patient man, thanks for all the info you have provided.

I grow stealth and the bubble noise of my brewer is the loudest sound in the grow space. I thought of using a covered, insulated beverage cooler to brew in. Virtually silent, but is there concern about brewing in a partially sealed container? I am brewing as I write this and will know in a day or so, just thought I would ask you as well.

Or should I ditch the pump and just stir poor man's style?

Mr Jay

Veteran
I don't see how this is complicated. I followed the INSTRUCTIONS on the FIRST PAGE and got GIANT ORGANIC BUDS!
Thanks BurnOne!
:plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts