Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looking GREAT man!!!!!!
veryveryveryvery good job :good:
:tiphat: :smoweed:

solarz

etinarcadiego,
Hey bro, can you elaborate on your organic methods? Do you use preamended soil, organic bottled nutes or what? Thanks in advance.

solarz

ai9o

Awesome run dude amazing pheno!

What nutes are you running???? Wats the secret!!! LOL

I let this plant go about 65 days, she really purpled up the last 2 weeks even though night temps were never below 70F.

Seems to be a big yielder, that top cola weighed about 5.75 oz wet, so we'll see what it dries too.

I'll add some more pics and dry shots in coming days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
f'ing killer job man! thanks for sharing. :D Send me a link to the full smoke report.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Hey guys. The smoke from this plant is to this day one of my favorite. No anxiety at all, or paranoia, yet she has a pretty uplifting high. The Blueberry contribution keeps you giggly, especially if you don't smoke too often, but overall this is a great "anytime" smoke, really good for conversation or cleaning, etc, tasks that require energy but not focus.

The smell dried is of sweet skunky blueberries, not SUPER strong, but pretty strong. Definitely great smoke, hard to beat if you ask me.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Wow, thanks for the NOM man, great freaking grows yourself.

Seriously, thanks again for the support, I really appreciate it!

Fat Tone

I know its been awhile since you grew this strain.But do you remember how long u vegged for? To my understanding you should just let this plant grow normal instead of topping it or lst???

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I know its been awhile since you grew this strain.But do you remember how long u vegged for? To my understanding you should just let this plant grow normal instead of topping it or lst???

Hey man! I vegged about 45 days.

Although I didn't top the plant on that run, I've topped it since in subsequent runs with excellent results. If you're going to top or LST just be sure to use a big container (if you're in soil) as the buds get HUGE if you both train and use a large volume container. Without the bigger container the buds never fill out as well when topped or trained.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the best cola shots I have seen in awhile, top tier man :respect:

:party:

WelderDan

Veteran
Niiiiice! I've grown their BB and Northern Berry and they have excellent genetics. Definitely would recommend their strains. And the price is very cheap for such nice gear.

Stellar work!

Fat Tone

Thanks for the tips and recommendations.I will send u some pics when i get into flower.This strain sure dosn't like to be too close to the light.
Any word on when the Kushberry will be available?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Thanks for the tips and recommendations.I will send u some pics when i get into flower.This strain sure dosn't like to be too close to the light.
Any word on when the Kushberry will be available?

Hey man! What kind of light are you running? What are your canopy temps? I only ask because mine could handle plenty of light, no prob, but heat, no so much. She foxtails quite a bit if canopy temps are high, but that's just this one pheno.

Good question about the Kushberry, I'll check and see. Here a pic of Kushberry clone from the last run, this run she's in a 7 gallon container . . .

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, those are some amazing plants. Nice to see organic grown dank buds, K+.

Thanks for the kind words man! I can't take all the credit, that Skunkberry plant almost grows itself!

Thanks for looking!

Croissant

damn! good job man that looks amazing!

I was wondering what the high was like on the blueberry you grew?
also how would you ccompare and copntrast skunkberry vs blueberry?

i looked through the links in your sig and found a skunkberry synopsis you made here it is...

"Skunkberry was a really great plant, check out the grow details, if interested, in my signature. I really loved the smell and the taste of the Skunkberry, in fact to date it's my second favorite Peak strain, behind their Kushberry, of which I found one hell of a cool plant. The Skunkberry has a strong sweet/berry odor and finishes pretty quickly for a plant with a strong sativa buzz. I like that plants that finish by hitting the "wall" rather than have a harvest window. Skunkberry definitely hits the wall, where you know exactly when to harvest; she stops spitting out new pistils altogether and you can be 100% sure when to harvest.

The Skunkberry has a very "up" social buzz, I find it to be both physically relaxing and mentally stimulating, I really like the fact I can smoke some Skunkberry and get a nice smooth high, but there's no mental cloudiness that sometimes accompanies potent strains, instead you feel very clear and sharp, honestly the high from the Skunkberry really sets it apart." --etinarcadiaego