What's new

Organic SkunkBerry Harvest (Day 65)

K

Kush_Dreams

Looks like you have a purplethumb with these strains :D

Outstanding results you're getting with peaks gear,great job man.The photos also look great,what camera are you using?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Looks like you have a purplethumb with these strains :D

Outstanding results you're getting with peaks gear,great job man.The photos also look great,what camera are you using?

Thanks man! I'm using a Fuji S1800 . . . I have been dreaming about getting an SLR for years though . . . . someday.

F A N T A S T I C !!!!!
:good:

Thanks man!

These seem to be consistent or was the purple girl a gem? How many girls did you grow? Thanks for reply

In my case the purpling was definitely a consistent trait. I grew 2 girls out, both purpling. The main cola shot is on the plant I left untopped, the bud shot beneath it is from the topped plant - both turned deep purple with red highlights.

I'll be adding some dry shots & smoke report in about a week, so stay-tuned!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Very nicely done on all fronts! Cant wait to get a smoke test report from u.

Ludo

Hell of a job you pulled of there:dancer: She just looks beautiful and love the coloration on her....!!!!!
Have a great weekend with you harwest:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Absolutely beautiful photos and plants mate, just stunning colours and the smell must be off the hook, awesome job very inspiring.

Peace an Respects :) :) :) :)

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fantastic! what else to say? bueno apettito!

how to rock peak seeds gear wow that:tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice azz plant..... that mutha look like if it dont send you to the sky and knock ya back on ya azz at the same time nothing will.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
THOSE BUDS ARE JUST TOTALY FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Thanks man!

leaf looks like fire , big up, nice work
Good shit. ")
That's some straight up Dope right there!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Thanks for the kind words! Credit to the breeder, PEak SEeds BC!

Nice azz plant..... that mutha look like if it dont send you to the sky and knock ya back on ya azz at the same time nothing will.

Lol, hell ya man, that was some seriously strong shit.

what was the weight of the top cola ?

She dried to just over 30 grams, that plant in total yielded just over 95 grams of top shelf, plus about 35 grams of lower buds and the like.

are your plants clones from preselected mothers

No, not for the most part. Everything in my sig is from seed runs, but to be fair the 3 in my sig are all from Peak Seeds, and are without question the most stable, reliable genetics I've run. Since January I've flowered out maybe 10 or so strains, none as potent or productive as any of the shit I've run from Peak. Most breeders say if you get 1 plant of 20 that's truly special you're luck, with Peak I get AT LEAST 1 keeper per 10 seeds, plus they only charge $40/10 beans.

Honestly it's all the breeders, those genetics are VERY stable and second to none. I've never even HEARD of a Peak strain hermie-ing, much less seen one do it. Their Northern Lights is the best NL in my opinion, a true classic. That and their Skunkberry . . .

Thanks for looking everyone!

Cool Moe

Veteran
Hey there etinarcadiego,

Nice work with these strains, you have some green green thumbs bro. This summer among others I have going 2 skunkberrys and 2 northernberrys and ended up with 3 females and 1 huge male skunkberry. I agree with you, these genes are strong and each plant so far has been beautifully consistent and vigorous. The biggest variation between plants that I've seen is some of the skunkberry stems will go completely purple, some do not. My male's in isolation and ready to drop a ton. I'll be making skunkberry f2s and a northernskunkberry cross. Thanks for your inspiration!

S

staff11

Great grow man!

Peak Seeds FTW. A friend of mine grows the NL5 and he has a great pheno of it right now. He also said they are pretty stable and so far just a few different phenos so it seems they have some stable lines.

Latest posts

Latest posts