What's new

Organic 2400w Room of Dank

SmellyFlorist

Pleasure.... yeah I hear things are a bit dry at the moment... and its pretty pricey down yourside... more so than here as you probs know... fuck wish I can found smelly a piece of that there pie... a piece that doesn't smelly... lol.... I makeout for those steel birds in the sky... seen them on the way there... yeah I check those flames... we get them here too... we just call then cane fires lol....

Rooibard

Yeah bru crab ur jars and make the drive;) @ the moment it really pays off!
Cane fires huh? Yeah apparently they got em under control...

Peace

SmellyFlorist

Sorry, that was a pretty dry joke, cuse the pun... actually, I know its not a laughing matter sorry brah, I do apologise...

But I do dig the cane fires... pretty epic in my book...

Fuck Im making that drive one day real soon... heard a guy from here did the run bout a month ago... and he's fucking laughing... says its a total "clean up" that side... I say thats good news... finger needs to be pulled...

Rooibard

No stress brah:)
Yeah u must come to show us sum fat nugs;)
This side I finally pulled my finger and kept 24/0 for cpl days and now back to 18/6 but lights off daytimr. Room usage has come down so I can finally give em decent resting time even on daytime.. And got surfer special for humidity: cpl wetsuits drying almost every day to push rh up a bit.. Lol... But it works; currently around 60% . Getting there and off tmrw so time to craft

Peace

SmellyFlorist

When I actually have fat nugs Im there like a fucking bear.... ekse

Fun waves again today, fuller tide, long lulls...

Rooibard

Last night had a bit time to spent with girlz... Fucking spider mites have made a come back! Well gave em good spray with Ludwigs for pyrethrium and gave a neem oil drench so long. Same time sprinkled DE on top of pots without pebbles. Humidity is around 60+% now and temperature is going down.
Today took some cuts, 21 all together mainly being KF purple and Chocolope. Also backup clone straight away from ogkush. 8 of these 21 will go into dwc bubbler, most prob following:2x ogkush, 2x kolossus, 2x chocolope and last 2 still up for options... Maybe kf...

Peace

Rooibard

Lol no stress; only 3x cheese though but that was my max on strong ones... Was hoping more but then again I wont b running it myself due to smell.. So those will b plenty to carry thru winter:)

Peace

Rooibard

Lol just toking on it:)
Battle w/ spider mites carries on; gave em good spray of spinosad as its ment to kill em buggers... Also sprayed nearest to the house sitting plants outside. Gotta get this pest issue sorted be4 it even starts! Humidifier is on shopping list as well as air cooler unit. Temps super good at the mom: ~24°C thru lights on w/ RH 58%... Getting there..
Also throwing OGKush clones which came in coco pots into dwc bubblers.. Just gonna carefully wash excess coco off to fit in net pots. Perfect! That way hopefully will have 4xog in there, 2x kolossus and 2 x chocolope. Thats if rooting is 100%:)

Peace

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try the spinosad as a root drench (systemic uptake), appears to give much better results than as a foliar. Purely anecdotal (a few growers here) and research, it's not easy to get ahold of up here.

Oh yeah, and once you're done, send me the leftovers of the bottle :D

Rooibard

Thx for sounds advice! I did spray the topsoil fairly good(well maybe not till any runoff). Yeah mate expensive here but readily available. ~$50 for 50ml lil bottle. Did a bit of research as well and they reckon half life under artificial light is around 72hrs..
Theres another source of spinosad as well; fleep and tick pills for dogs. Theres obviously few options in the market but the ones that last up to 6months on single dose are apparently spinosad. For soil drench that should work nice?

Peace

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure, could be one of the new spinosad products. They appear much more potent but come with greater toxicity. Spinotram or such, I can't recall the name specifically.

Rooibard

I'll check next time buying flee pills... Year round issue around here...
So yday had a drive to the shop and brought back some bits and bobs; bigger rock wool cubes for dwc, some new hydroton for dwc, liquid silica, hydroperoxide all for dwc... Then some coco; bigger brick of each grade, peat and coarse... Mixed em already with cal/mag to buffer. Gonna feed them bioo bizz and kelpak. Maybe 10 or so in coco if rooting goes well :) or grab a few clones from mate... Tryin to fill in the room as good as possible so me thinks all the bulbs should be vertical and yoyoing. Got those 2 x 600 and 3, maybe 4 400s just have to buy honeywells and pulleys... Also thinking getting a bag full of horti yoyos to control canopy. Getting there...

Peace

Rooibard

Head 1st on coco, just transplanted all chocolopes, ww and kolossus into 4,5l plastic nursery bags and gave them 1st feed: 2,5ml bio bloom, 20ml fish mix, 20ml kelpak.

Next mission is fill 4 dwc buckets and fit them around... Getting my 600s back on monday as chocolope and widow will have a chop.

Hoping to have an epic run and really excited seeing different methods next each others... I wasnt planning on running coco but my winter plan includes getting most out this run so what the hell:) I will run purple kf on each method for lil test with different veg times...

Peace

Rooibard

Chocolope and widow chopppp

Chocolope and widow chopppp

So last night was chop time for rest in my mates place. Weighed everything wet after manicure; ww 400g and chocolope 1,3kg leaving the total wet weight all together @ 2,3kg

Girls have been last 2wks on 10/14 cycle and last 24hrs in complite dark

White widow. This had wk less veg and took heaviest when the heat wave was bad...

Rooibard

Thx bro! Was such a relief on getting those buds finally chopped:) Been a nervwrecking cycle for many reason and just happy to have em drying at home! Also got the filter and lights back solong and now can focus on plants that live with me and are fully own:)

Happy st. Patricks day for all ya all btw!

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts