What's new

Oregon Outdoor Auto Grow 2010

talktosamson

Veteran
Went out to the back woods today and checked on them. All were still alive and kicking, there are two or three that are totally succeeding and some still just getting used to the cold nights. Amazingly the copper rings I made work like a charm!!! I saw several plants with snails right at the rim of the ring but couldn't pass over it. Best organic pest control ever!!

talktosamson

Veteran
Well sadly I think its going to be a dead thread around here pretty soon. I went out again today and they aren't looking good, with the rain, wind and cold they all tried to stretch and fell over, they also still have not developed anything more than their second set of single leaves, no 3's or 5's at all. I'm thinking about pulling them and putting a healthy outdoor plant in their bed, what do you think? Or should I prop them up with sticks and let them try and do something? This spot is just killer and I don't want to waste it. SHitty weather for 3-4 more days then in the 80s for a while they say.

Damn dude that sucks. I feel for you though I really do. Best suggestion to atleast cover half of this season is to find another spot. Tall lanky plants are proof of low sun.... really not trying to rub in salt.

Really try to find another spot. I think you can probably get 2-3 rounds in. Like once every 1-2weeks. When is you first frost? Something like June/Aug?!? if you get your stuff right i do believe you can get atleast 2-3 rounds in before aug-oct but might take some planning and work.

I feel that there is more to this than a bad spot. Most of Oregon has had low light levels over the past few weeks. While the may July window looks great. it would seem there is just not enough sun yet. Maybe the Late June to august window is where it is. Still hitting the dry time. A June 20th-21st planting date might be ideal considering. These plants flower under 24 hours of light. So if the sun isnt putting down enough "lumens" if you will, this would be a result as well" Just my wake and bake ramblings.

Latest posts

Latest posts