What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ordered some seeds today

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joint Doctors AK47 Auto x Lowryder #2 Feminized and Joint Doctors Diesel Ryder. anybody ever worked with these two types? i plan on growing them on the side of my house because they should be nice and small. i was also looking at some lowlife seeds. anybody ever used this companies seeds? are the pheno pretty stable? i don't want to plant this near my house and have one pheno grow 5 feet tall. any feedback would be great. thanks.

Rose56

I love the diesel ryder strain it is a small plant are you going to plant them in pots? I'd recommend it with the DR. I've grown Lowlife's Auto Ak-47 they are larger then the DR but none were over 2 feet I was not terribly impressed with their potency (the Ak-47s) I've got their white russian but haven't started them yet.

MuyLocoNC

I want to order the diesel rider as well. Im a month or so from finishing up some Lowlife AK47, sure hope the potency is good, I have a ways to go and they're already getting frosty. 9" to 18" seems to be the norm for the autoflowering, with exceptions.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I love the diesel ryder strain it is a small plant are you going to plant them in pots? I'd recommend it with the DR. I've grown Lowlife's Auto Ak-47 they are larger then the DR but none were over 2 feet I was not terribly impressed with their potency (the Ak-47s) I've got their white russian but haven't started them yet.

sad to hear rose everyone up my way loved the auto ak47s :D

maybe cross it with the dr :D

thats what we are about to grow auto ak47 x diesel ryder

should be a very nice combo :D

Hey Cuz my Lowryder2 x Disel from Joint Doctor is at 35 days and flowering I started her on a 12/12 cycle today it does not need to go on a 12/12 cycle but she's in a PC Grow Case and the main cola is too close to the lights.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey Cuz my Lowryder2 x Disel from Joint Doctor is at 35 days and flowering I started her on a 12/12 cycle today it does not need to go on a 12/12 cycle but she's in a PC Grow Case and the main cola is too close to the lights.

pur it back to higher light cycle..

Rose56

I plan on playing with the AK-47 and see what I can come up with pollinating with the DR sounds like a good match maybe I'll be able to get the DR's potency on the ak's size.

Latest posts

Latest posts