What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Haze

coriander

Wet Lettuce
~Wowee~

~Wowee~

I'm just looking for my hat so I can eat it. That 'thing' (apologies) looks like a darn fine haze tree- mad props to ya !!!

tragic1

Nice job Cannawurms, keep us updated. Corriander would you post something that at least makes sense. If just want to ruin every thread go back to O.G. with that BS.

G

Canna Wurms
Nice work, things look like they are going good for you. I'll be making some seeds soon myself. I'm wondering how many seed i'll be getting since i've never made seeds before. Well, keep us posted and i'd like to see a picture of the pile of those seeds to get an idea what i might be looking at with mine.
Great Job

Canna Wurms

Yo BillyGoat,

The haze was only lightly pollinated. The male Cali-o was almost spent by the time the haze showed pistils. Looks like I might get about 50 or so beans.

The Big Bud and the Cali-o are gonna be loaded with seeds. They might give you a better idea of how many you can get if you time it right.

I'll let you know how many of each I got after I sort them.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Be sure to post a smoke report for us Canna. I'm eagerly awaiting the results.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:

Canna Wurms

Began germinating yesterday.

This grow will consist of:

6 Cali-o X Haze (Orange Haze)
and
2 Cali-o X Big Bud (Big Orange Bud)

When they're ready for the lights the Haze mom will be chopped.

It's a bit early for her (today is day 73), but she's served her purpose and she's now holding up progress

Grow will be in soil (Ace Premium Mix) with Ironite (3 tsp per gallon of soil) added in for good measure. I'll use one gallon pots under 800 watts of HID (one 400 hps and one 400 mh). I use chemical ferts: Peters 20-20-20 for veg and Schultz 10-60-10 for flowering.

Due to height restrictions they'll be put into flower after 20 days of veg.

Overgrow the World!!!

:D :D :D

laslo_snuts

Only 20 days...

Only 20 days...

if you veg them only 20 days you will end up with very small 1 ft plants... I flowered a Sk#1 at 28 days and its like 13"... goodluck. ;)

Canna Wurms

Hey laslo,

Take a look at the Haze mom. She's nearly six foot tall with two main colas. She was put into flower at day 20. So were the Big Bud and the Cali-o that were with her. They were 38 inches and 46 inches when they were done.

20 days works just fine.

Hybrid

Nice sounding crosses Canna Wurms. You going to try any of those outside in the deep south. I bet any of those would get LARGE outside in the southern sunshine. Nice work

Hybrid