What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Haze

Canna Wurms

I used a beautiful Cali Orange Bud (Nirvana) male to pollinate an equally beautiful Haze (also Nirvana) female.

She's about 30 days away from harvest and looking great. I smoked the male after I killed it and damn if that sucker didn't get me pretty high.

Being a small grower I didn't have alot of selection taking place, I'm just hoping to get lucky.

I'll keep this thread updated as things progress and I'll add some pics when my new camera gets here.

As soon as those seeds dry I'll grow up 6 of them and show the results along with smoke reports.

Wish me luck. This is a cross I've dreamed about for some time. Hopefully it'll be a good one.

:D

JLP

Veteran
Cool :)

The Cali-O should reduce the stretch and flowering time of the haze.Nice cross.

JLP:)

Canna Wurms

Thanks guys.

Ain't growing fun?

It's nice to have decent, affordable genetics to play with. I grew bagseed for many years before I got the guts to order from SD just last year.

May all your grows be safe, bountiful, and potent.

Does the plant look more haze dom or cali-o dom? What does yeild look like For a while now i thought that cali-o and haze were starins used to creat kali mist (aka western winds) I don't no for sure but weternwinds has a haze high and tastes like orange.

Canna Wurms

Hey Pete,

I haven't harvested the Haze mom yet. Won't be long though and then I'll grow some out.

Didn't know that about kali mist. If true, I guess I just made a load of kali mist seeds. LOL!

If it has the same Haze high and orange flavor I'll be very happy. Hopefully a shorter flowering time in a more manageable plant.

This Haze is a bitch to keep under control indoors.

coriander

Wet Lettuce
not PURE SATIVA it can not be haze??

not PURE SATIVA it can not be haze??

Haze is SATIVA your 'things' are NOT sativa's now ARE THEY!!!

coriander

Wet Lettuce
sorry guys I was bored

sorry guys I was bored

.... And felt like posting something. Your cross sounds nice though, and the word haze doesn't have to mean exactly what it did originally , considering buds are not the same as they were then anyway. peace y'all

G

coriander

are you looking at one thread and posting in another?! :confused: You aren't making sense dude, at least not to me :rolleyes:

Anyways, nice cross dude, hope you lots of success with the seeds you made!:)

coriander

Wet Lettuce
so what?

so what?

Well sorry AGAIN. Nate I just won't post in any of the threads that you post in- no sweat off my sack brothers and sisters. considering you are great and whatever else.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Everybody take a big hit...hold it...now exhale. Continue until unable to type.....Aaah, that's better:cool:

MossMan

Mods please do a search on this guys posts.He has talked nonsense in all his threads and hes a Troll.Canna keep us updated anyway I want to know how it turns out.