What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Online order, they want a copy of my id and creditcard?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
my diffusor has a lot of holes that are spirally arranged what isn´t working good. i tend to tape all holes and leaf the last 2 next to the end open so its running on 3 holes.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah you want an Alex K.showerhead diffuser.unfortunately the only place I know to get one is Aqualab! Go figure!

When it comes to online companies who knows anymore. If the company is struggling often times they will try to sell your information to the best bidder which is an unfortunate scenario for those legitimately seeking a good and reliable source for cannabis online! Who knows though, hopefully some quality control is put in place soon to weed out those that might be doing shady business practices.

shithawk420

Veteran
well i know that some legit artists dont want theyre name connected with bad sellers.i assumed Aqua was legit cause they have big name artists there.id give them a chance because of this.otherwise fuck them.i know where to get glass if need be.if someone wants glass just pm me.

Latest posts

Latest posts