What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
had a great time actually.. broke even between poker and paid sexual desire workers..and I didn't have to say I love you or I will call you tomorrow...yeeeeeeehaaaawwww...and theres no way my balls can also fit in a rubber as I have huge balls In real life...maybe a separate balls rubber ????

Former Guest

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Don't see why you should have to pay for sex. I know there are women out there who don't want to have a relationship. I'm one unless someone spectacular shows up.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you change your avatar too much babe... just sayin...I have learned that I seem to pay one way or another..upfront don't leave me surprised,shocked and mad later...I would like it to be different tho..yeeeeeeeehawww

Former Guest

:jawdrop:

I wouldn't make a guy pay money to drive or fly up to see me. I don't know if he's cute or not. That could lead to disappointment on both ends.

Plus, if you're so picky , I could see why you have a hard time finding someone. Just sayin.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
out of k...got to get a selfie...do you have a whole body selfie....not into fatties....lol...rock on lady bean...yeeeeeehawwww....ooh shit my liver and onions might be burning..got to go

Former Guest

Not like I'm saying I'm going to send you one. I have sent pics and I know what you guys do with it. Funny part is your friends come and tell me wanting to hook up.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Was on okcupid for a week or so. First date the chick told me she was in rehab for being a drunk that tried to kill herself thrice. She listened to Bongripper, so that was cool. I deleted it after that.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Not like I'm saying I'm going to send you one. I have sent pics and I know what you guys do with it. Funny part is your friends come and tell me wanting to hook up.

if you cute is it ok if I jerk off....lol only kidding I aint one of them guys I am me....trout don't play games.......yeehaw I am in person just like I am on the net

spunion

I kept seeing this topic in the New Posts section and found it humorous a collection of cannabis enthusiasts were turning to internet dating.

I actually kind of envy stoned-trout. My friend pointed out recently that I was ignoring women that were giving me attention. Apparently I'm over-saturated and don't go wild when I see a few cute deer tails. Internet dating has not been a successful endeavor for myself, I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact I'm just a stranger.

Normal people find each other easier. The real strangers stay strange. The more unique of a person you are, the more difficult it will be to find the one for you. Of course the only way to stop being a stranger is to meet folks. And the only way to meet a fellow stranger is in the wild...

LEF

Veteran
no matter who you are, there is always someone for everyone out there

not implying romantically, i'm talking more platonically

we all need company from time to time, some more then others
(some people ressource themselves when they are alone relaxing, others ressource themselves being around people; introvert/extrovert)

my advice for the lonely people is to go do some volunteering, it's a good way to meet people and be around people, and feel good

Classic Seeds

Veteran
I found the clearer you state your likes and dislikes and just being honest in your profile seemed to always work the best for me .I have always said 420 friendly so that's out of the way before we even meet the first time .I got lucky on POF its plenty of fish but I had luck on a few others that were free but its been 3 years since I was shopping for a girlfriend .I got lucky and found one that's not a drunk owns her own stuff house included and is just fun to be with.the worst thing you can say in a profile is that your not looking for a possible long term relationship .most women and men can get all the casual sex they want its a relationship that's hard to find and not just for the sake of having one but because you really like each other and it just builds or crumbles once you really get to know each other . but if it grows your looking is over but no effort put out no growth and on down the road you go .I believe if you really look and are honest your going to be surprised all the great singles that are out looking for the same thing you are .just don't lie and be yourself without some bull shit mask and you'll find some one who likes you for who you are and you for what they are good hunting and keep a open mind but don't settle for less in a person than you want because most people don't change to much once they grow up they are who and what they are aloha cls

DarthFader1

Veteran
condom = blunt right ? i dont mind buying the swishers but im not gonna provide the filler and roll them and then let the other person pick the timing .

Lol what?

This thread is such a trainwreck! Bahahaha very amusing though.

Ive been chatting to this girl online for the past couple weeks. We get on well, confirmed non tranny as well which is nice. I always get real bored though after a while and don't wana chat anymore. Would just rather meet them in person.

As you were fellow stoners..
Darth

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive met a bunch of hotties online. Plus some oldschool hookups from back in the day.
Hook up for a quick, "Remember me bitch?" one nighter.

Never found nothin that lasted past a few nights online though.
I dont take a bitchs bullshit so my first and only marriage lasted 3 months.
I say stay single and enjoy the rides....yeeeeehaaaw!

DarthFader1

Veteran
Hey Overgrow did your first marriage ending have anything to do with calling her "bitch" all the time? Hahaha just teasin, but yeah, even by my standards, which are pretty harsh, any self respecting woman will not tolerate being called a bitch, and neither should she. Its pretty disrespectful. Ya know i have always said i am extremely grateful to be born a man, but that doesn't mean as males we should disrespect a woman just because we are stronger and more dominant in this world. People that do that are the true weak one's in my eyes. If she bees a dumb hoe that likes to start trouble, then its a different story, but that same rule applies for men as well. Alicia Keys said a real man knows a real woman when he sees her, and vice versa. I believe her