What's new

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I did have a few craigslist flings back in the day.

I did meet my wife online, I was hitting on her friend, when I was working in Cali she was already hooked up but she introduced me to her friend online. I was moving around alot but we always kept in touch online and I would fly out to see her. Sealed the deal more than a decade ago.

Shes a great woman, I"m not sure what she sees in a toad like me :) And she's not as crazy as most women.. So fucking rare these days.

R

Red Berry

sounds like one of my ex's. just couldn't get over his ex fiancé who left him suddenly right before the wedding. we had started dating right after that and even a year down the line, sometimes something would remind him of her and he would just get so hurt.

suddenly tends to scar people for life. you should have lied and suddenly lol told him you only care about yourself and not other peoples lives .it worked for me and she was polite about it. suddenly is way better then telling someone you have something to tell them and waiting for them to say yes or no LOL LOL pre conversation before real conversation is funny unless there is another person you would rather be with and then its just annoying cause its like blank radio or wierd intro part of a movie with a strange avatar style graphic that reps a company or means something to someone but is just distracting and time consuming to you.

so hurt sux.

I ended up getting hurt in the process as it was stupid to think that eventually he would love me instead even if we were in a relationship. never be the rebound girl/boy as they're only with you because they're wanting to be with someone else.
That part im confused by . Seems like 1st relationships should count as a marrage at any age but only for the person who makes the decision that the other person is thiers. or at least that should count and be accounted for as something by both sides instead of nothing or something that gets erased on purpose by all. 5th grade girl acts the same as 20 year girl if its the first time.Its like watching a butterfly die. Im tired of watching butterflys die or being expected to kill them to provide the mom or friend or boyfriend or husband lol with n effect to "normalize" the girl. Seeing the single mom laugh about it and pretend its normal for the daughter to be depressed to point of suicide after she caused it to happen to the daughter on purpose to entertain herself was disgusting. Seeing the daughter start to copy the mom and start to do it to herself on purpose to feel something was sad/disturbing/pathetic cuz i started to copy her for awhile.

im thinking about starting a crying and masturbating journal so i can write down what i was i thinking about when it happened.

Former Guest

He came home to her belongings moved out and a note. It completely broke his heart. We were friends for a month despite him trying to go farther. He dated two other girls besides me for a couple months until I told him I wanted to be serious. He dropped the other girls and he seemed happier and I thought he was feeling better but he wasn't at all. I think he really tried to move on but couldn't. Last I heard he was dating a bunch of women at the same time. I don't think I've encountered a man so hurt by a female. I felt so bad for him. It has just turned into a cycle of hurt now. I think the people who aren't selfish get hurt the most.

I have some great dating advice........

Attachments

• Kendo advice copy.jpg
    Kendo advice copy.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
R

Red Berry

He came home to her belongings moved out and a note. It completely broke his heart. We were friends for a month despite him trying to go farther. He dated two other girls besides me for a couple months until I told him I wanted to be serious. He dropped the other girls and he seemed happier and I thought he was feeling better but he wasn't at all. I think he really tried to move on but couldn't. Last I heard he was dating a bunch of women at the same time. I don't think I've encountered a man so hurt by a female. I felt so bad for him. It has just turned into a cycle of hurt now. I think the people who aren't selfish get hurt the most.

note is worse then a text .

until I told him I wanted to be serious.
yea u only get to say or hear that so many times before its just words and a routine. basically he made you pre :biggrin: which is what a guy wants from all girls that he wants. what you wanted was for him was to go back on the same 4x4 trail that wreaked his jeep in your jeep which is hard to do .

R

Red Berry

i like both 1/2's . impossible to just explore the awesome side of life cause once u get sick or hurt its not awesome . having the person your following in life get sick /hurt and loose the ability to do what you were following them for is not awesome .

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have never dated on line but Im going to just live vicariously through you.
I have dealt with my share of crazies .Lol

Happy hunting

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a guy up here in MN decided to join ChristianMingle.com, he paid for the Gold membership allowing him to direct message any other Gold members but he found none that were local to message; he did however spot a local gal with tmi in her profile, he tracked her down to the store she owned.

he then proceeded to stalk/romance her, showing up uninvited to her shop, flowers in hand, he'd put her on the spot in front of friends and customers as he knew she wouldn't raise a fuss where she earned her living, finally (after 30+ days) she told him that her next call would be to the sheriff's department.

surprisingly enough he took the hint.......

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Stocking is an unconfident rookie move reeking with desperation and danger. Meeting some one new you always ask for permission on everything. Treat her with value and she will give you the key to the city.Unless she is a wing nut.

R

Red Berry

or sick or if her mom or best friend gets sick then she might sell the city to pay for repairs on them because they mean more to her then the city that is more valuable to you then her.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure where to start I was married for so long. The online dating thing seems tough. I have looked, and most women my age are divorced with kids. I don't really want more kids.

I'd really like someone that I can talk too; someone to share ideas with, someone that has an open mind.

Why? because when the talking, or communication stops, the relationship is in decline and will probably fail.

I would like to find someone intelligent. For me smart is really sexy!

I guess I need to get active in social activities. I'm really not interested in sex with someone, until I have feelings for them.

RF

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
fuck it I am going to vegas this weekend... its easy to get some there......lol..if a woman had kids I want to see a C section scar... I find them sexy.......yeehaw

Ph-patrol

Veteran
All I need is cellulite and a minivan and I'm good to go. Lol
I like chubby girls so if my queen left me I would clean up.
Kids could be a deal breaker for something long term. All kidding aside Kind and trustworthy are a must.
Oh shit Vegas.I call wing man.

Former Guest

try the 10 year minimum rule . girls your age are too old for sex. easier just to use them for that part first and then see if they want the 2nd part. talking is more work and less healthy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1yU9R2QS8I

Woah woah woah! Too old for sex?! If you just want a girl to lay on her back clueless with low confidence, sure. If you want a woman who will let the neighbors know ;) try one who's 30+.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah woah woah! Too old for sex?! If you just want a girl to lay on her back clueless with low confidence, sure. If you want a woman who will let the neighbors know ;) try one who's 30+.

Thank you! I was going to say something. Or your spouse can just insist on a nice bed frame that makes so much noise it will wake the kids up, and make the dog howl! After months of trying to find a solution that she would agree too, and no solution in site, sex pretty much stopped. Yeah, it happens and it's part of every unhealthy marriage!

I'm not one of those guys that just has to be with a really young woman to feel better about themselves.

r.fortune

Latest posts

Latest posts