What's new

One Love and LadyCropSitter's Prolific Cavalcade.

Mrpiston38

I would like to say first off that your grow room(s) are very nice. I have a couple Q's if you dont mind? 1. Are you using a res to pump you water/neuts? if so would u mind explaning the set up? 2. are you using 1 gal for space issues? dont get my wrong 1 gals can grow great smoke, but bigger pots+more root space=more pot :) these are just my observations. again I LOVE UR GROW, its very impressive and i am quit enviouse. im looking forward to ur harvest/smoke report your strain choices are awsome :p im hooked. GL and keep it green

Mr.P

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
are you using 1 gal for space issues? dont get my wrong 1 gals can grow great smoke, but bigger pots+more root space=more pot :)
pretty sure 1loves using the 2gals, they look awefully familiar. fwiw 2 gallon pots of coco have been more productive in terms of oz per gallon of medium, I commonly will pull 4 zips outta a 2 gal of coco with the right strain. when talking about growing in dirt I agree w/ you 100% but coco's a totally different ball game. not trying to stir up a shit pot just throwin my 2 cents down. peace.

One Love 731

Veteran
We us 55gal olive oil drums, 1 pump with waterfall that switches to a watering wand. Ill grab a pic when I get some batteries for the cam. Some of the best pot Ive grown has been in 1 gal of coco, just don't let your coco dry out. When coco drys ya get PH swings that can really screw things up. Not sure I believe the more coco more pot part. 2 gal pots works good too, I have a bunch of 2 gal bags that would have worked great if I used a hole punch to add extra drainage. Last time I used them and wasn't happy with the results, probably had nothing to do with the bags.This set up is far from ideal. Problem is were maybe using 1/3 of the equipment we have. Just gettin rollin again, future setups will be more impressive. The best part about this run is we will finally dial the moms down to a workable number (if I stop bringing them home, lol). Thanks for stopping in everybody. 1:ying:

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i guess i should have said 2-4gal pots have produced the best for me, I've pulled a 10oz snodawg out of a 4gal pot before but I never really have more than 18 plants in flower and try to stay closer to 12 under 4k

One Love 731

Veteran
30 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
L

LadyCropSitter

Update from Lady's room:

Update from Lady's room:

Some pics from the garden:

LVPK @ 30 days

picture.php

Jack
picture.php

Jack

picture.php

BBK

picture.php

BBK

picture.php

Chem 4

picture.php

Chem 4

picture.php

Sour Rhino

picture.php

Sour Rhino

picture.php

Lemon Larry

picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
Thanks everybody, were having allot of fun this round. I had a Pre98' Bubba pic marked The White (fixed). Sour Rhino and Jack look and smell so similar, hope I didn't loose Jack and have one cut listed as two. Everything is going great. We started our Karma's Biker Kush testers and added Sour Dubb, Memory Loss and Decap to the line up. I don't have the Blue Dream x Alien Dawg backed up with clone, she is so frosty and smells like Flintstones Vitamins. Would it be better to take a clone a 30+ days flower or re-veg her after flower? I do feel honored by the attendance to our thread. Some of ICMag's finest have visited and for that we thank you. 1:tiphat:

Last edited: